Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

"I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi (168 Views)

Any Account For Zamfara Gold? / APC Blasts Gov. Umahi, Declares Him Enemy Of Democracy For Banning It's Rally / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
"I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Monday, said he doesn't have any account on social media.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by the Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze, noted that some mischievous individuals in a bid to besmirch the pristine reputation and good works of His Excellency are acting falsely and in the pretence of being Governor Umahi by creating accounts bearing the Governor's name on Social Media with intent to defraud innocent Nigerians of their resources.

According to the statement, "Let it be clear to all and sundry, that His Excellency, Chief Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE DOES NOT own or run any account on any social media platform as at today."

The Statement Reads,

"It has come to my notice that some mischievous individuals in a bid to besmirch the pristine reputation and good works of His Excellency are acting falsely and in the pretence of being Governor Umahi by creating accounts bearing the Governor's name on Social Media with intent to defraud innocent Nigerians of their resources."

"Let it be clear to all and sundry, that His Excellency, Chief Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE DOES NOT own or run any account on any social media platform as at today."

"The public is hereby advised to discontinue the followership of such social media account/accounts and be patriotic by taking a step further to report them as fake accounts. Should there be a decision to join any social media platform by His Excellency, the information will be published officially. Please, don't fall pre to their pretentious and false presentations."

" This should also serve as a warning to perpetrators of this heinous and criminal act to desist or be ready to face the full wrath of the law when caught. "

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1357923/dont-account-social-media-gov-umahi/

Re: "I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi by donbachi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
U no get social media account.. no mean sey u no get the other type of account.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi by PowerOfLove: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
angry
Re: "I Don't Have Any Account On Social Media" - Gov. Umahi by SmartProf(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nice clarification Sir. Hopefully those who would have been defrauded will escape it just by reading this. If you even had any, u would have been shocked to hear from your detractors that because the suspended EFCC chairman (Magu) is on your friends' list or following u, you also swallowed a large chunk of the recovered loot.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Bars Officials From Travels, Cautions On Political Gatherings / Boko Haram / Banditry: Nigerians Urged To Intensify Prayers For Military Hierarc / Newslions Club Donates Items To School Of Special Needs In Kwara Continue Readi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.