Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper (7280 Views)

Best Baby Cereals In Nigeria / Family Food (cereal And Beverages At Cheaper Rates) / Saving More On Cereals And Beverages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by Yhemmey1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
I just can't explain how fast our food and cereals are selling, feedbacks from our customers are AMAZING. They are known products of Nestle, Good morning, Fun snax, Royal etc
Do you wanna SAVE MONEY, then contact us, 07030808249
Price starts from as low 1800. We sell in bags too.
Our products include : Oats, Milk, Milo, Goldenmorn, Fruits and fiber, Cocoballs, Cornflakes, Milo Crunchy/Chocomalt, Custard and Choco Tea

Incase you re doubting our CREDIBILITY and AUTHENCITY, some of our testimony are below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by middlebelter(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello, do you have shop in Lagos? Also since your own products in similar to NESTLE products, we expect your to be cheaper, kindly state the price s per quantity package. You may support it with pictures as above but each with price. Lastly what about NAFDAC reg. This is to assure us of safety of what we will be eating. I like your innovative solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by Yhemmey1(f): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank you sir, despite the fact that our location is Ibadan , we deliver NATIONWIDE.
Also or products are not similar to Nestle among others, it is directly from Nestle and the other known brands like Goodmorning, Fun snax, Royal etc. Yes, the prices re cheaper compared to the ones sold in the stores or markets because we buy in bags and repackage in paint bucket measurement.
Finally, all the products are NAFDAC approved with Batch No, Manufacturing dates and Expiry dates because they re directly from the company.

Prices
Cornflakes- 1900
Cocoballs- 1800
Oats- 2100
Chocomalt/Milo crunchy - 1900
Custard - 2100
Golden morn- 3200
Choco tea- 3500
Milk- 5200
Milo- 5200
Fruits and fiber- 6100

All these prices is for paint bucket measurements which is equivalent to 4 liters/4000grams

1 Like

Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by ladyverere(f): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yours is rather expensive. I am looking oats please.

1 Like

Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by Adamsking(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
ladyverere:
please did you get a cheaper source for resale
Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by Yangami: 3:29am On Oct 26, 2020
ladyverere:
Please tell us if you got it cheaper. It’s expensive to me too
Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by duality(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yhemmey1:
I just can't explain how fast our food and cereals are selling, feedbacks from our customers are AMAZING. They are known products of Nestle, Good morning, Fun snax, Royal etc
Do you wanna SAVE MONEY, then contact us, 07030808249
Price starts from as low 1800. We sell in bags too.
Our products include : Oats, Milk, Milo, Goldenmorn, Fruits and fiber, Cocoballs, Cornflakes, Milo Crunchy/Chocomalt, Custard and Choco Tea

Incase you re doubting our CREDIBILITY and AUTHENCITY, some of our testimony are below.

Do you still have these items?
Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by Glenn85: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
I need oat flour and golden morn in paints. Reach me via 07062428885
Re: Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper by Divoc19(f): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Can you deliver to Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? / What If You Discover Your Husband Is A Drop Out / He Is Married, But I’m Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.