Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria (27130 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Members Invade Police Station In Borno / 40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Party Leaders Swear Oath Barefoot To Remove Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Segzy19: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
No be hunger dey make person wey hungry go dey steal food for market? Hmmm! It's matter of the before they go back to their former activities. We are watching them...

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by MZEE01: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
They look like Nigeria Corp members
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Which kind oath of allegiance? The one I have been singing from primary school till now in I pledge to Nigeria my country....

How will that stop them from rejoining their radicalized brothers in faith?

Buhari is the Chief sponsor of Boko Haram. These rag heads killed many military men with young families.

Devil punish Buhari Boko Haram sponsor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Dellorex(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Samfloxin:
Serious government doesn't negotiate with terrorists

true talk bro
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria is set for mossad of isreal. If they operate, all boko, killer herdsmen... Bandits and their sponsors would have been wiped out whether they. Are in government or not
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
When your Boss is the President......!
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by ayolayo0405(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Did Buhari ordered this?
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
what kind of story is this?
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
How about the women they've raped and sold off as sex slaves? the innocent people they killed or maimed for life? Our soldiers too?
If these criminal elements can be 'deradicalised' or whatever that means we should extend the olive branch to cultists, ritualists, yahoo boys and every other trouble maker. What rubbish! angry
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Tumbulum: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
If you are a southerner and ready to renounce that useless army. I have something better for. Just DM me.

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
lilianofentse:
The country that keeps pulling Africa down

This girl!you are here again huh? undecided grin wink while SA keeps lifting Mother Africa Up abi?
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by topboss: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
legitnow:
NOT EVEN PRISON...

GET IT?

U ELECTED BOKO HARAM IN CHARGE

Dem still hold IPOB members for prison since 4years.

Killed so many of them unarmed.

U say God can ever bless Nigeria, i dont think so.

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by openmine(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Repentant?

Who gave the army the powers to declare these criminals as repentant?

Or are the bokoharam any different from looters or armed robbers that are cooling off in kirikiri?

These bokoharam members killed citizens of Nigeria while kidnapping and raping our women!

The army should allow the judiciary to perform its duty which is prosecuting and sentencing these criminals to jail!
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by kunleham(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why you con pack Yoruba for the coordinator of both the military and judges that's is integrating bolo haram members into the society. Ooh ooh!!! So that people won't suspect that it is an agenda of some group of people.
O da bee!!!

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Act 2 , scene 2 loading shocked

Movie yen maa bad gan
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
We are not serious in this zoo. Give chance to killers and murderer's to he absorbed into society so they can wreck havoc again? Thought the foolish northern elders wanted to take ihejireka to icj for killing their children. Bunch of cursed folks.

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by bigfish3k: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
So they will now be employed in NNPC, CBN and the military

Congrats, repented ones

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Exmilitant(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't really know why but this allegiance stuff sounds funny!
After amnesty and deradicalisation we were asked to take an oath of allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. Its the procedure everywhere in the world... You too have your oath/prayers you make people take when they wanna come back to Jesus abi? So whats funny about the stuff?
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by illicit(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
What of yahoo boys
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Kingnelson9: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Madness! So if the leader of bokoharam repents fg wil forgiv him and equally recruit him into force? Foolishness!!! And somebdy wil tag ipob terrorists...sending them to prisn uneccesrily

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by dalass(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ejiphill09:
grin
REPENTANT IPOB members are treated like CRIMINALS.

REPENTANT KIDNAPPERS remain in prison.

REPENTANT YAHOO boys are BLACKLISTED by the EFCC.

But REPENTANT BOKO HARAM members are PAMPERED and prepared for the PRESIDENCY.

Who is really winning the WAR on TERROR?

The other groups are moy from Buharis clan, only boko haram members are his boys... So they must collect their own share of the national cake..

What is happening is that these guys without training or proper education promptly go back to their old ways of life.... Assuming they ever left their old ways in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by meum: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Funny
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
And what does that mean exactly??
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
I wish say Nigeria films na true wey Ghost dem come back hunt and kill people wey kill dem first..

This soldiers for Avenge demselves since FG na cast
I don talk am b4. Only the youth who wishes to make his parents cry would join the Nigeria army under this regime because he would be wasted by boko haram, those who would only be set free later under the guise of repentance.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Atalachi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is complete rubbish, after killing Nigerians.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Queenserah26(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
I weep for my dear country cry
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
fairfora:
I don talk am b4. Only youths who wishes to make his parents cry would join the Nigeria army under this regime because he would be wanted by boko haram l, those who would only be set free later under the guise of repentance.

Clueless FG, na only moni dem sabi chop, nothing else. Who even bring this law self to accept repentant Boko Haram
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by westbuoy: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rational choice theory of crime ( terrorism In this case ) tries to explain the motivating factor energizing perpetrators to engage in crime. They Argued that the perpetrator compares the cost and benefit of the crime, if the cost outweigh the benefit, the crime is less likely to occur. Weak deterrence stipulates that the punishment is part of the cost, When comparing .. he or she will say worse come to worse, if I get caught I will be rehabilitated and reintegrated into society, this is one of the reason why the terrorist group will continue to succeed to recruit new members, citing names of apprehended members and their punishment.... I would not want to go deep into
These but I’m so sure those authorities know all
Of these theories and still choose to act ignorantly ... It’s only a matter of time ... I believe the truth shall prevail
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Tareq1105: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
They deserved to be executed having killed thousands of people and soldiers. Sparing their lives is not only unfair but unjust. Forget about oath of allegiance. Anybody can take oath when caught.

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ipob killed no one; they had no chance for 'repentance,...army went in and killed them and proscribed them

Shiites were not terrorists; maybe a public nuisance to the communities but they killed no one. They blocked the convoy of the Chief of Army staff and were exterminated and proscribed

Boko Haram, bombed, beheaded, kidnapped, raped, killed civilians and soldiers alike and are still killing. Rewarded with forgiveness and reintegration!

Hope this brings back the people they killed !!!

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by DonDraper66: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Crazy
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by nkiliuzo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
like say the oath of allegiance will stop them from picking up a gun again. damn nigerrrrr
issoryt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.