Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message (39180 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by tim212(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by toprealman: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Tboysalau:
Wawuuuuu
Old people dey kiss ni
Are you from Ibadan?
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Tospecial(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy� Birthday� Mummy�

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy Birthday ma...I pray my marriage be like yours especially how your husband stated here that you have been treating him....i pray my wife treats me the same way...Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Onebyonedead: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2020
farem:
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE TO HIS WIFE ON HER 72ND BIRTHDAY

- My wife is my number 1 fan...she doesn’t delegate her primary duties to anyone else.

Today is my wife’s birthday and there are lessons that women, especially so many young brides can learn from her. She is a powerful woman, I know that.

She has many people who take instructions from her, but as powerful as she is, and even though she has seen me in my weakest moments, I have no doubt that I am her head.

It does not matter what is on her itinerary if I say I would like you to go with me to so and so place the best she can do is try to convince me otherwise.
If I insist, she would cancel whatever she was to do and come along with me.

The Bible in Ephesians 5:23 says:
“For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church…”

The husband is the head of the wife. No matter how educated or successful you are, your husband is your head and you must regard him as such at all times.

It is a terrible thing for a husband to feel his wife is his head.

Many men are misbehaving in their marriages simply because they want to establish that they are the head of their wives.

Also, my wife is my number one fan.
She wrote in the book Mathematics of Marriage – which we coauthored, that as my helpmate she knows she cannot help me
without my instructions, so when they come, her response is Yes sir.

Busy as she is, she still cooks my meals and serves me herself.
Many young ladies these days leave everything to the house help. My wife still trims my nails for me.

There was a time when I was a teacher and was staying far from town. She had to cut my hair during that period. She is the only partner of the Adeboye Corporation; she doesn’t delegate her primary duties to anyone else.

Just like the virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31:1-31, I safely rest on my wife. Anything I uphold, she upholds too.

Can your husband rely on you?
Make up for your husband’s weaknesses, celebrate his successes, be his number one cheerleader.

I wish my lovely wife a Happy Birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CClDQcGFjym/?igshid=64aahw3dowi3

Master fraud
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Lekki1444, here is another cancer woman
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Emma1Oj(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2020
in public?? spoiling our youth...tomoro na..everybody go wan kiss
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Brandstudio01: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy Birthday sweet mum. May God bless those that blesses you put to dead those that want you dead
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by mrkings84(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Congrats ma, God bless your new age.

Daddy freeze what do u have to say?

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by larrytemmy81(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2020
i like this. God help me out.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by gaussian(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy 72nd birthday Woman of God!

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by ericbertrand(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2020
this
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by lonelydora: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Chicent:
Daddy GO still got the skills....

Happy birthday Mummy GO

I swear. Nwoke ka di kwa very active.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Tboysalau(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2020
toprealman:
Are you from Ibadan?
Nope Nah ibadan people no dey kiss?

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Tboysalau(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2020
toprealman:
Are you from Ibadan?
Nope Nah ibadan people no dey kiss?
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Tboysalau:
Wawuuuuu
Old people dey kiss ni
... Dem dey even .............!!!�� � � You no go hear that one from my mouth angry grin grin grin
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Tboysalau(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Supermugu:
... Dem dey even .............!!!�� � � You no go hear that one from my mouth angry grin grin grin
Wawuuuuuuu

Hahaha
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by cjwalter(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday ma

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by saajus: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy Birthday,Mummy GO.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by nams77: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2020
teamsynergy:
The BD msg angered a lot of people on Twitter

Christaianity support patriarchy. Plain and simple
That's what most people dont understand. There can't be two captains in a boat or there will be chaos.
God understands that.
The union in a marriage is not a case of two equal partners

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Accordingly: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday Ma

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy Happy birthday Mama

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by sayso: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2020
He boxed himself, so the man has no other option. No be yoruba again?
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Chicent(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2020
lonelydora:

I swear. Nwoke ka di kwa very active.
Ma chi
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by ObaKlaz: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
That kiss though...

Many young couples out there can't even stand the sight of each other barely a year after marriage. Now here, these old fellas are still rubbing lips.

7 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by McDonie: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Tboysalau:
Wawuuuuu Old people dey kiss ni
lol. e get when kissing dey stop?
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by domopps(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday to a woman of honour wishing you more greater years ahead

I tap into that revelation in Jesus mighty name

.cheers

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Karlifate: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Emma1Oj:
in public?? spoiling our youth...tomoro na..everybody go wan kiss

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Karlifate: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Nooil:
Lekki1444, here is another cancer woman
And baba is Pisces; March 2.
Very compatible pair.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Karlifate:

And baba is Pisces; March 2.

Lamar is Scorpio. Didn't count to him when he talked about Khloe K.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Yamleg: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2020
This man still dey f-uck this old woman
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Karlifate: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Nooil:

Lamar is Scorpio. Didn't count to him when he talked about Khloe K.
In Astrology, the Venus/Mars signs compatibility is very important for romantic relationship.

When it comes to marriage, there must be a strong Saturn link or compatibility. Majority of the people that are married, has a strong compatibility with each other.

After the Saturn sign attraction, the Moon sign is responsible for the sustenance, because it represent the emotional compatibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.