Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop (892 Views)

The GayBA Closeted Black Players Join The Jacob Blake 32 Psyop / Black Rome: Black Lives Matter Disgraces And Dishonors Black Life Worldwide / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
That's right and I have been studying Satanism every since I discovered it was real. These satanic groups are only doing tribal witchcraft and sacrifice with a modern twist. Wolf Gang is Satanic clothing outlet, yes Satanists are promoting themselves through their own clothing line. So when I see this Lesbian Black American lady wearing a Wolf Gang tshirt I knew straight away who they were. She tells the police officer that she hopes someone kills his whole family. They should have arrested her for terroristic threat upon a public official. Yet this satanic movement has political clout all the way up in the U.S government and military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP2mX8QvO_U

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Blessed are the poor

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it.

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
They market these satanic logo products to the youth to bring them into satanic worship.

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
It seems Mr poster is mentally deranged cheesy

you create a thread and then you reply yourself up and down cry
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
It seems Mr poster is mentally deranged cheesy

you create a thread and then you reply yourself up and down cry

Stop trolling me Bobrisky

I'm not doing this for me it's to save children like yourself from the devil.

Right this minute there is some poor innocent child crying inside of cage for mommy, daddy and only God Almighty can hear their cries.

You have 3 years more to play apathetic.
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by bigdammyj: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Somehow something is wrong somewhere
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

I'm not doing this for me it's to save children like yourself from the devil.

Right this minute there is some poor innocent child crying inside of cage for mommy, daddy and only God Almighty can hear their cries.

You have 3 years more to play apathetic.

go to hell and fu€k yourself you bloody a$$hole cool
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Her eyes red from crying and her voice only a long, soft wail as she told how two men entered her hut and ripped Pendo out of her arms and disappeared into the night.

The delicate woman with the hollow cheeks was still in shock. She nursed two-month-old Tatu at her breast. Tatu, like her sister, has albinism. 

'What happens if the men come back?' she whimpered, holding her hand over the baby's head. She only has a simple lock on her door. She does not trust her neighbours. There is no police protection. And there is absolutely no trace of her four-year-old daughter. 

'Maybe they'll use the girl as a living stockpile,' Sophia's friend Josephat Torner friend suggested, as tears rolled down his cheeks. 'Whenever they need new supplies, they'll cut a piece off of her.' 

Children are in cages waiting for sacrifice

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The amount of rape cases in nigeria is getting high these days i would advocate that our lawmakers to create more strict punishments for rapist. Like chemical castration, life improsement and so on.

nairalanders what do you think would be the best punishment for rapist?undecided

mine: they should be sentenced to prison till arsenal wins champions league. cool

WAKE UP OUT YOUR SLUMBER
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

WAKE UP OUT YOUR SLUMBER
You dare me again and see how i will unleash my powers on you. cry
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
You dare me again and see how i will unleash my powers on you. cry

Did I offend Satan grin
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

Did I offend Satan grin
With my calabash i have just captured your soul you will drop dead in the next three days.
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
With my calabash i have just captured your soul you will drop dead in the next three days.

Everyday is a good day to die

Every day is a good day to live

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

Everyday is a good day to die

Every day is a good day to live
you have tampered with lucifer himself i shall soon pay you a visit.
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you have tampered with lucifer himself i shall soon pay you a visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9rurBsAnY

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9rurBsAnY
the wolf that roams the north will be notified you have been marked. cry you soul is mine
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
the wolf that roams the north will be notified you have been marked. cry you soul is mine

Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by XXXXTENTACION: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

I will soon get your location after tracking this your nairaland account you shall be my disciple cry
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: The Church Of Satan Is Running Black Lives Matter Marxist Jewish Psyop by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
See for yourself

(1) (Reply)

BBnaija Erica Screams Kiddwaya name during S*x (video) / 4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu / GBAS GBOS: Tacha Shades Mercy Eke Over Her Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.