Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu (878 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu by Handsome777(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Former BBNaija Season 5 housemate, Erica Nlewedim, who Biggie disqualified from the show, has shared some secrets about her life.

In an interview she granted after exiting the BBNaija house, Erica sat with Dele Momodu to share her story.

She spoke about her ambitions and her journey in the BBNaija show.

1. Erica revealed why Greece remains her favourite country.

Erica revealed that she has traveled at least seven European countries before auditioning for the show.

Last year, she lived briefly in London wjen she attended a film school. But she jas also visited Spain, Paris, Dubai and some others.

"I have traveled to other countries for like visiting. The countries I have visited are mostly European countries; France, Spain, Greece, Italy, London, Dubai, Germany, Dubai and other European countries."

She, however, revealed that her favourite country is Greece because the place is very beautiful.

2. Erica revealed her rating in London film school

Erica, 26, told Dele Momodu she has "natural brilliance". As a result, she usually excels in the things she loves to do.

In addition, Erica said whenever she finds that she can do something better than other people, she puts interest in it because she is a 'competitive person'.

"I don't think that I am very academic but I only do well in things I am very interested in. Like in school now, I only did well in Maths, Business Studies and Economics because I am really interested in them.

"That's how I am. In film school, I became the best in my class because I got interested. I am still the life of the party."

3. Erica revealed her first movie role in Nollywood

Erica spoke about how she started....

Read the rest below
https://candiidonline.com/2020/09/22/4-secrets-erica-revealed-during-her-interview-with-dele-momodu/

Re: 4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu by Handsome777(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: 4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu by Handsome777(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Handsome777:
Hello
Good day

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Arab Lady Who Is Claiming She Would Become Ozo's Wife / Wizkid’s 3rd Baby Mama, Jada Pollock, Replies Troll Who Tagged Her A ‘baby Mama’ / After Naira Marley's Song Got Banned Today, Look At What Fans Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.