Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group (35537 Views)

Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / "Newborn Baby Dies After Christian Mother Refuses Hospital Treatment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Excuses: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Correct guy.... at least you sabi something.... unlike the present indomie generation wey think UK fit stand Nigeria for international arena. Smh.

Nigeria is a middle power,,,, no single country can sanction.

These one touch me, people help me see these.

Guy be realistic, what makes you think Nigeria cannot be sanctioned? please educate me.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Charly68: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
God bless them ,Nigerians too must be ready to defend themselves
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Who is persecuting christians?

Filth!
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by LordOfTheGame: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Buhari is a total disgrace and embarrassment to Nigeria.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
tutudesz:

Nigerian yearly contribution to UK economy through student fee's will stop, So who do you think will be running helter skelter undecided if Nigeria withdraw from Commonwealth nations who do you think will be running helter skelter undecided FG stopping the sweet Oil flow to BP and Other UK oil companies who will be running helter skelter tongue Guy international politics no be online propaganda

so u feel it's ur school fees n oil dat is sustaining the economy of United Kingdom abi?

try n check which country has d highest no. of foreign students in UK n stop talking trash.

ur oil dat is begging for buyers n in d UK attention is turning to electric cars u are here boasting

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartProf:
I wish the sanctions can include flogging and kneeling that Daura man down in the next UN general assembly meeting.
Gbam, l will personally volunteer to flog the burukutu skeleton called Buhari 50 trillion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, nonsense and Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Litmus: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Apart from the fact that none of this makes any sense, these types of news are usually false. Nevertheless, and ironically, the senselessness of this article, far from justifying why any of us should dismiss it as evidence of fakery, indicates why those inclined may take it seriously should they wish. This is why: it may be helpful for some Nigerians to understand that the West does not actually care about Christians let alone black ones. If there is talk or plot afoot by the Uk to sanction Nigeria, Nigeria should be aware that this is unlikely over any form of Christian persecutions in Nigeria even if such exists and more likely a justification mechanism for some other grievance or grudge bearing for Nigerians by individuals of influence within the UK government. For instance, a case for sanction against India over the persecution of Muslims (possibly more justified) could be made by the Uk government except that the Uk cabinet does not include Nigerians that begrudge Indians. wink Not that, in reality, anyone or event is powerful or grievous enough to ever sway the British hand against India.

Nigeria needs Nigerians in positions in as many world bodies and organisations as possible to watch or fight for Nigeria’s interests for Nigeria has many enemies.

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by frankson1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
aremuforlife:

Will you be proud of that? It's just like you being glad for an outsider to disgrace your father just because you both had a disagreement and you want a revenge.

Bro, there are most people who don't have brains and so they can't think. They just talk like babies blabbing.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Excuses: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Psylas2:

But Omenka is from Benue State, he claims no killing is going on that IPOB are lying just to tarnish Buhari's government?

Who is Omenka again?
Northerners know what is called north. and we from the north central know how they look at us.

Let me tell you,Mr president hate Benue people,he doesn't want to hear or support the curse of the Tiv people.
The permanent representative of the world trade organization currently is from Benue state,he personally wrote to support iweala that support the Tiv man. just because we fought back against the fulanis, for him we would have allowed them to finish us.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pentagon007:
As a son of middle belt region, this is a Wonderful development. Please this sanction should be quickly placed on Nigeria. There has been genocide perpetrated against the Christian population. A silent slaughter! This is brutally carried out by the Fulani terrorists with active connivance of the Buhari government. IPOB has done well in this regard to get the world to know the genocide happening here.

Did you just mention IPOB? ZOMBIES will soon come after your head.

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Psylas2:

But Omenka is from Benue State, he claims no killing is going on that IPOB are lying just to tarnish Buhari's government?

Do you know that idiot dead vulture suya seller who calls murderous bihari his darling daddy is a Tiv? The same middle belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by GEEBITE: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
He was probably living under the rocks then.
ContractKiller:
Nigeria was suspended from the Commonwealth during the Ken Saro Wiwa crisis and what happened? Nigeria was the biggest loser eventually.

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Masterkernel1: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
tutudesz:
Sanction Nigeria? Seriously is either the Ops lack the knowledge of international relation.
1. Sanction means Nigeria will withdraw it's membership from Commonwealth nations
2. All the assets of BP and other oil companies own by citizens of UK will be taken over by FG.

If Britain withdraws her hands from Nigeria, the entity called Nigeria will melt down. Who's Nigeria in the league of nations?
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by johnmartus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
You're very wrong.
amanikondo:

See your mentality. Benefits. I know your type. Beggy beggy. Always looking for people to help you.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Omoslim26: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Danielquavo:

That one na moni na, I be Igbo

I strongly doubt but if you are Igbo den on behalf of the intelligent good people of Igbo you are rejected igbos are readers check your top ten most educated States in Nigeria and se if you won't find at least 3igbo States on the list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by rationalhuman(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
"but if US cough India will cease to exist. Nigeria can't stand Britain in anything bruv"

This part was not correct. Can you explain based upon what Mathematical analysis you made that?
Daguccizgreat:
North Korea ain't a match to US in war. Trump only wanted peace to reign. Same approach Bush used for Iraq but Hussein remained adamant before US inventually attacked Baghdad.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Enemyofpeace: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
I concur. Buhari is evil and satanic

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by ContractKiller: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
My father has a master's degree from a British university and he is a respected scholar.

But if you're dumb enough to think that winning rigged elections is a definition of success then there's nothing anyone can do to help you.

aremuforlife:

Yes, I agreed he is not your father but you can equate or put him in your father's position. I agreeduhag Buhalofe is too useless as you have said but the is something I strongly believe, your father is not as successful as Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by jidxin(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
tutudesz:
Sanction Nigeria? Seriously is either the Ops lack the knowledge of international relation.
1. Sanction means Nigeria will withdraw it's membership from Commonwealth nations
2. All the assets of BP and other oil companies own by citizens of UK will be taken over by FG.

WTF did u just typed this...now let be explain....they are a lot of advantages in Bilateral relationship with other countries, major African Countries and Asian and some parts of the western world are part of the commonwealth. if Nigerian is sanctioned, the bilateral relationship will be severed our trade advantages will be cut off, a country cannot stand on its own without depending on other countries.

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by olawonder(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
merrymike47:
it will take a Yoruba Muslim like you to go to d core north to see dat these ppl are not killing Christians alone but also Muslims that doesn’t think like them. In fact Yoruba Muslims are not Muslim to them. Let this liberation start somehow, not by countering with some excuses. Travel to the core north to understand what I said before quoting me back.

I’ve lived in the North; hv u? Most of the conflicts and killings are perpetrated on ignorance or, politically motivated rather than for religious reasons! In fact, you will find that most of the bandits don’t know much about religion (Islam or any) they are just paid to cause political mayhems for the sitting politicians, to give their benefactors better chance at nxt election. They enter anywhere, everywhere to kill... Church o, Mosque o, schools o, even homes and farms!

Meanwhile, this your ‘liberation’ is it for everyone from the hands of the Northerners, abi you want just for the Christians... which one is it?
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Crispels(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
tutudesz:

Nigeria has the highest number of foreign students in studying in UK alone and the highest visa application. So sanctioning us will stop the cash flow, But a UN Sanction will go a long way in ending the killing

Who told you that Nigeria has the highest number of foreign students in the UK? The same thing some of you claimed about the US until data proved that Nigeria is not even among the top 10 countries with the highest number of international students in the US. There are countries with more international students in the UK than Nigeria. In fact, Nigeria is not even among the top 8 countries. Smh
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Samunique(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
merrymike47:
I’m not saying that u are not correct but my question is can Nigerians even take their destiny in their hands? With the state of things in Nigeria today? Av you ever asked yourself why we lot are always only ranting on this faceless platform and not other platforms where our identity can be easily traced? Is this how we want to free ourselves from this government? What idea or help do you as a person have for Nigerian which you can bodly lead?

1. Withdraw our support from all Nigerian political thieves

2. Seeing the two màjor political parties APC & PDP as birds of the feathers and a treat to our future.

Not fighting one another on social media and being used as political thugs to rig elections, most especially the youths.

3. Stop electing leaders base on religious and tribal sentiments .

4. Stop celebrating political thieves bcs of tribal or religious affiliation.

5. Demanding transparency and accountability from public office holders , no matter who the person is.

6. By realizing that, "bad followership constitutes bad leadership.

7. Nation building is a collective effort, we have our roll to play.

8. We must all learn to do the right thing !

9. Let us stop putting the reward before service but service before the reward.

10. Anything worth doing is what doing well.
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by ronyman(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
After bastard lugard put us in this shithole you're saying rubbish. Shut up you fools. Oil is immiscible in water.

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by Psylas2: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Excuses:

Who is Omenka again?
Northerners know what is called north. and we from the north central know how they look at us.

Let me tell you,Mr president hate Benue people,he doesn't want to hear or support the curse of the Tiv people.
The permanent representative of the world trade organization currently is from Benue state,he personally wrote to support iweala that support the Tiv man. just because we fought back against the fulanis, for him we would have allowed them to finish us.

I don't understand these bold
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by tutudesz: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
jidxin:

WTF did u just typed this...now let be explain....they are a lot of advantages in Bilateral relationship with other countries, major African Countries and Asian and some parts of the western world are part of the commonwealth. if Nigerian is sanctioned, the bilateral relationship will be severed our trade advantages will be cut off, a country cannot stand on its own without depending on other countries.
Bilateral relationship benefits both countries involved. UK will not sanction a country they benefit from, why is UK supporting Iran after America new sanctions? The highest they can do is to call on improve security
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by merrymike47(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
olawonder:

I’ve lived in the North; hv u? Most of the conflicts and killings are perpetrated on ignorance or, politically motivated rather than for religious reasons! In fact, you will find that most of the bandits don’t know much about religion (Islam or any) they are just paid to cause political mayhems for the sitting politicians, to give their benefactors better chance at nxt election. They enter anywhere, everywhere to kill... Church o, Mosque o, schools o, even homes and farms!

Meanwhile, this your ‘liberation’ is it for everyone from the hands of the Northerners, abi you want just for the Christians... which one is it?
It is good for you to think dat way but if I may ask what year did u live in the north? What part of north are you talking about? Yes I did stayed in north. You may have to go to the core north where this thing started to know what I am talking about. And if you think all this is about politics, then you know little or nothing about northerner as it can only b attributed to politics because that is how they can get the power to carry out their original plan. I repeat go to the core north and do gra gra dat you are a muslim and let them show you that they do not recognize you as part of them. And who told you that the result will favor Christians alone? It will favor innocent Muslims as well, the killing should stop. If u think they are only causing mayhem for sitting government, then ur perspective is saying the sitting government is not willing for its party to be re-elected as they are doing little or close to nothing to stop it. The man who said ‘if terrorist/sm last for a week or so, it has the government’s hand in it’ was a government himself. U and I are not, think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by rummmy: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oghene1st:
You mean a country of 66 million people is about to sanction a country made up of closely 200 million people?

The small respect wey we dey give UK be like dem nor want am again.

Busy body nation.
Nigerias 200m is equivalent to UK's 2m people...

1 Like

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by jidxin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
tutudesz:

Bilateral relationship benefits both countries involved. UK will not sanction a country they benefit from, why is UK supporting Iran after America new sanctions? The highest they can do is to call on improve security
but Uk has a lot of other options to fall back on
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by adagba001: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
500 churches in Benue alone? I am from Benue and i boldly state here... That is a big fat lie! Some maybe but not up to 500
Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
johnmartus:
And so what ? What Nigeria benefit from poverty stricken country called Britain?

You have Britain to thank for ‘one Nigeria’ still being in place today! But for them, by now you’d have been in a country similar to Niger or Benin Republic....depending on which part of this country you’re from! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group by merrymike47(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Samunique:

1. Withdraw our support from all Nigerian political thieves

2. Seeing the two màjor political parties APC & PDP as birds of the feathers and a treat to our future.

Not fighting one another on social media and being used as political thugs to rig elections, most especially the youths.

3. Stop electing leaders base on religious and tribal sentiments .

4. Stop celebrating political thieves bcs of tribal or religious affiliation.

5. Demanding transparency and accountability from public office holders , no matter who the person is.

6. By realizing that, "bad followership constitutes bad leadership.

7. Nation building is a collective effort, we have our roll to play.

8. We must all learn to do the right thing !

9. Let us stop putting the reward before service but service before the reward.

10. Anything worth doing is what doing well.

well said, but can you personally show a candidate that will change Nigeria in the coming election? I think fighting for our voice/right is the step out of this, as the game up there as easy as it looks is not a child’s play. They’ve shut our mouth, we cannot speak or be heard, we should work on this but their instrument of distraction (religion, tribalism, etc.) is working so well that we are less concerned about our rights. It’s more than those points bro, there are levels to power up there too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.