Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye (12165 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by onthehill: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Valentine: Some Will Place Their Destinies In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye

Nigerian evangelist, Mike Bamiloye has said that as people celebrate Valentine's day today February 14, some young men and women will place their entire life virtues in the hand of Marine agents tonight, IGBERETV reports.

He stated this in a post shared on Instagram today. It reads;

"Many people will have a lot of lustful funs today and wake up tomorrow morning as normal, but the truth is: long after a very hot pressing iron had been disconnected from the power source, it would still be hot for a while, until it begins to grow cold.

Some power cable would be disconnected from the power source of some people this evening. Some young men and women will place their entire life virtues and destinies in the hand of Marine Agents tonight.''

It is an Abuse of the Day of Love.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoonnVzsrj-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
True...

A day many destinies would be destroyed.

May yours not be one of them. In Jesus name!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Omihanifa: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
May God help us all

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by judedwriter(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
When a man sleeps with a woman outside marriage, his or her blessings or destinies are stolen or transferred.

So many blessings or destinies are stolen by marine agents on Feb 14!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by sukkot: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
shocked
Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by leoweblinkblog(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Relationships will also end today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Qonitaexchange: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by cocoboss(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
We don’t care about valentine , I will only celebrate when PO is declared the president of the federal republic of NIGERIA

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by ChatterHouse: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why has no Man of God sees this Naira Crisis

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Siwisheswereesh: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sure!

Beware!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Uyi168: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
story.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by ogub(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
May God help our youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by BigBrother9ja: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
SHE who has ears, let HER hear.

STAY WOKE!

To whom it may concern, as you go about doing your valentine, DON'T LOSE GUARD OF YOURSELF!

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things...

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.
Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man want to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN:
LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by warizi: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na wa for this generation o

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by EDIBLESS10: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
i need a job please anybody that can help.it hasn't been easy and i don't want to beg here because nobody will believe that u are speaking d truth. any good job within Lagos,i will be so greatful
Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Today is just like any other day.
Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
There is nothing like marine agents . Marine agents no see people in china, europe or middle east to go after. Na only black dem like ni

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by shantti(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
That is why I don't like valentines
It's not that am stingy, I just want to safeguard my wonderful destiny, but people won't understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Generalwoodz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
I'd welcome the idea of a marine girl fuccking me while sunbathing on the shoreline with the tide rising and breasts jiggling... And the only hard thing around is my dick buried inside her marine vagina.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by sslcrypt: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Interesting
Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by whytediamond(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Flier: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
He is becoming more and more religion fanatic everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by sofeo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alright!
Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by truthCoder: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
I grew up watching the fear-inducing brainwash this guy programmed into many lives via his witchcraft-themed movies.

It took me years of knowledge-search to be able to unshackle myself from the intense brainwashing caused by goons like this.

We can’t blame some of them that much because they too were brainwashed into believing what they believe.

To be free, education alone is not enough. It requires a serious personal determination to separate the rubbish from the truth and little by little, you would find out that religion holds fewer truths than it portrays.

As to his marine-spirit claim which he literally pulled out from his crusty old ass, there is even no bible evidence backing him up. His vomit-gulpers are expected to accept his word as gold because he made some ‘ayamatanga’ movies in the 90s.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
-Bob Marley

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by aycorporat(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
HardMirror:
Lol

Message for religious fools.

Is sex only for val? Sex people are having everyday. Or is it on val that marine spirits come out?

Religion is for gullible people that have brains but cant use it.

grin grin
I knew Hardmirror is coming...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Prince500(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
We dey bang everyday na normal thing mumu pastor
HardMirror:
Lol

Message for religious fools.

Is sex only for val? Sex people are having everyday. Or is it on val that marine spirits come out?

Religion is for gullible people that have brains but cant use it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Are people really this stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye by adonainana: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yawns

We don tire of the same rhetoric

Everytime marine spirit this marine spirit that

Yet, no light, no fuel, no currency,

There are more than 6 billion people on the earth right now, do you know how many people are planning of copulating with thier partners tonight.

How come for naija, is marine spirit this and that

its tiring sometimes.

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / Whats Your Best 4 Letter Christian Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.