Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

How To Print Npower Application Slip - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Print Npower Application Slip (1139 Views)

How To Print NPower Application Slip If You Failed To Print It The First Time / How To Print The NSCDC Guarantor Form / I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Npower Application Slip by AutosBay(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
NPower applicants who have registered for Npower batch C recruitment application, have to know that the next stage is getting your NPower application slip printed and continue waiting for the next step which will be disclosed in due course, this includes test and selection of qualified candidates.

How to Download and Print NPower Application Slip

This application slip is very essential to NPower applicants for future reference.

This can be done in 2 ways so you can choose which one is more convenient to you.

1) How to Print NPower Application Slip via Email

If you provide every required information and credentials on the NPower Recruitment Registration Portal, you will see a notification with your application reference number that looks like NPWR/2020/NTECH1-XXXXXXXX, with a message saying “Your application was successful! A copy of your responses has been sent to
your registered email. Next steps would be communicated to you in due time.” Take note of the reference number as it is very important.
Then, check your email inbox, both the spam mail, you will find a congratulatory email from the Npower Application Portal containing your confirmation slip.
Go ahead and print a copy and keep it safe for future reference.
Do not worry, even if you did not receive the confirmation mail since your application was successful submitted without any issue, with a message after submission with your application reference number like the one above then you are good to go, your mail can come anytime.

2) How To Print NPower Application Slip Through npower.fmhds.gov.ng Portal.

If you cannot access your NPower Application Slip through Email, there is another method to get your application slip printed, which is through the fmhds portal via npower.fmhds.gov.ng

Visit the N-Power Application Portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
Input your registered email and password and proceed to login
If there is a provision for printing of slip on the portal, you will see it there after a successful login. Print and keep your confirmation slip safe for future purposes.
https://npowerlg..com/2020/07/how-to-print-npower-application-slip.html
Re: How To Print Npower Application Slip by Angy55(f): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
No confirmation msg yet from them
Re: How To Print Npower Application Slip by AutosBay(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angy55:
No confirmation msg yet from them
General issue

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job In Lagos. / I Need Answer To This / Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.