Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Facial Expressions To Life And It Surroundings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Facial Expressions To Life And It Surroundings (192 Views)

Facial Massage For Skin Tightening / Avail Environment Friendly Non Toxic Pest Control Service For Safe Surroundings / Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Facial Expressions To Life And It Surroundings by somtookeke(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2020
By – Somto Okeke Charles

The ability to understand facial expressions is an important part of nonverbal communication. If you only listen to what a person says and ignore what that person's face is telling you, then you really only have half the story.1, Often words do not match emotions, and the face betrays what a person is actually feeling.

Although it is important to pay attention to facial expressions, remember that knowing the emotion doesn't tell you the cause. If someone seems bored, upset or disinterested it could be for a number of reasons — and have nothing to do with you

Read full details, click link below

https://speakersden2..com/2020/07/my-facial-expressions-to-life-and-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Law Firm In Lahore Pakistan - To Make Your Lawsuit Successful / 2010 Toyota Corolla Le. Foreign Used 3m. Negotiable / How To Learn Arabic As A Beginner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.