Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. (1230 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by BabaRamota1980: 2:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerian blogger, and the founder and Chief Executive Officer of 360 Group Noble Igwe took to social media to give his opinion about women from Eastern Nigeria.

The 41 year old father of two shared a long thread, stating that these girls are always looking out for wealthy men to marry them. This is so that they can inherit his properties, instead of striving to build their wealth themselves. He further revealed that Yoruba and Hausa women are more hardworking.

Igwe is married to Chioma Otisi and they have two lovely girls together. Read his message below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/13/igbo-women-are-lazy-noble-igwe/amp/

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Yankee101: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Well, igbo men have kind of encouraged it

They boast of working hard and saying their women don't need to suffer or work hard

So the mentality has stuck. Imagine paying the most expensive bride price for no guarantees of support from a woman. Meanwhile a hausa girl marries you and furnishes your house, kitchen and brings food for 2 years to your house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 14, 2020
An igbo man can't be wealthy and watch his wife struggling to make ends meet....but a Yoruba man can be wealthy and still watch the spouse hustle for her own money....now that's the difference, and it sure doesn't make the Igbo wife LAZY!

ODOZI AKU AND ORI AKU are titles for Igbo wives, which means....keeper of wealth and consumer/eater of wealth respectively....this explains the position Igbo men love their wives to be in.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by ruffhandu: 3:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Their new title is Odozi-aku.
Igbo women are not in any way lazy. Noble is just pained by something he has not said, perhaps he is shading someone. Please let someone investigate his relationship(s). His opinion is not supreme.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Anambra1stS0n: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Ignorant minds

Igbo women are most hardworking women in Nigeria

Notable Igbo ladies making waves both home and abroad

*Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, most influential African

*Chimamanda Adichie, leading African woman

*Arunma Oteh, was the Treasurer and a Vice President of the World Bank

* Oby Ezekwesili Chartered Account, former Vice President for the World Bank's Africa

* Uju Ifejika CEO Brittania U one of the richest woman in Africa, the only woman in oil exploration

*Nkechi Obi -Techno oil

*Godrey Ogbechie- Rainoil

*Audrey Joe-Ezigbo- Falcon energy

*Dame Winifred Akpani -Northwest petroleum and Gas

*Stella Okoli -Emzor Pharmacitical leading Pharmaceuticals company in Nigeria

* Linda Ikeji leading blogger and Linda Ikeji TV

* Mary Nnenna Njoku CEO IrokoTV

* Genevieve Nnaji top Africa actress

* Stephanie Linus actress, film director and model.

* Ajunwa went on to become the first West-African woman, as well as the first Nigerian, to win an Olympic gold medal in a track and field event when she emerged victorious in the women's long jump event at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, with a jump length of 7.12 meters

* Igbo women top in Sport and Movie industry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by EzeYezzuz: 3:57am On Jul 14, 2020
See them grin grin grin

Crying N wailing up there cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Tastemoney(m): 4:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Not far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Villagemeat: 4:36am On Jul 14, 2020
I have live in Enugu for eight good years.
No tribe can hustle like Igbo women.

Only zombies hate igbos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by helinues: 4:39am On Jul 14, 2020
angry

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by ursullalinda(f): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2020
This guy should stop seeking for unnecessary attention.........their is no room for arguments here.........speaking for myself atimes my husband tells me I hustle like I'm the head of the family with so much responsibilities on my shoulder........And I get my morale from my fellow Igbo women.......with my Mum as my role model.......infact he is supposed to tender an apology letter to us.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by ChimaAdeoye: 5:08am On Jul 14, 2020
post=91690787:
Ignorant minds

Igbo women are most hardworking women in Nigeria

Notable Igbo ladies making waves both home and abroad

*Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, most influential African

*Chimamanda Adichie, leading African woman

*Arunma Oteh, was the Treasurer and a Vice President of the World Bank

[s]* Oby Ezekwesili Chartered Account, former Vice President for the World Bank's Africa[/s]

* Uju Ifejika CEO Brittania U one of the richest woman in Africa, the only woman in oil exploration

*Nkechi Obi -Techno oil

*Godrey Ogbechie- Rainoil

*Audrey Joe-Ezigbo- Falcon energy

*Dame Winifred Akpani -Northwest petroleum and Gas

*Stella Okoli -Emzor Pharmacitical leading Pharmaceuticals company in Nigeria

* Linda Ikeji leading blogger and Linda Ikeji TV

* Mary Nnenna Njoku CEO IrokoTV

* Genevieve Nnaji top Africa actress

* Stephanie Linus actress, film director and model.

* Ajunwa went on to become the first West-African woman, as well as the first Nigerian, to win an Olympic gold medal in a track and field event when she emerged victorious in the women's long jump event at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, with a jump length of 7.12 meters

* Igbo women top in Sport and Movie industry

This would be an excellent post until you added that thuggish drag queen Oby to the list of decent hardworking Igbo women achievers.

Igbo women are beautiful, sensual, hardworking, soft-spoken, and die-hard business people. Igbo women believe in achieving success through hard work rather than using woman-power. How did Oby qualify in any of these except that she mangled herself to be made Minister under Obasanjo. Then she hated Buhari and GEJ for denying her request to be made a minister?
Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Apawicked: 5:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbo women I know are Odozi-aku
Re: Igbo Women Are Lazy. Looking To Marry Where They Can Inherit Wealth. by Mynd44: 5:15am On Jul 14, 2020

(1)

Throwback: Governor Dapo Abiodun And DSP Alamieyeseigha / PDP Scoops Early Lead At The Ongoing Election In Edo State (view Results) / ENDSARS: Over 92.5% Of Protesters Are Jobless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.