Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? (712 Views)

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by Manuchiso(f): 5:00am On Jul 14, 2020
One thing I have seen Christians debate so much about is the issue of paying Tithe. Whenever the issue of tithe is been discussed in a Bible study group, you often hear things like; what if my tight is the only thing I have and I met someone dying knowing that my tithe can be used to save the person, if I use it to save that person, have I not paid my tithe? Since tithe is meant to be used to cater for the poor, what if I give it to those I know are in need of it? What if this, what if that?

Have you also asked any of these of questions in the past and still don't have the right answer or people have asked you but you didn't have the right answer? Would you like to know?
Click the below link for details:
https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2020/06/can-i-use-my-tithe-for-charity.html?m=1
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by techilife: 5:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Appreciate it. Remove a lot of material!
https://www.techilife.com/category/apps-games/
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by Bola146(f): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Yes!
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by 2special(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Yes, the money meant for paying your PHCN bills can also be converted to repair a fallen PHCN pole, don't worry PHCN won't won't disconnect your light.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by yomi007k(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2020
2special:
Yes, the money meant for paying your PHCN bills can also be converted to repair a fallen PHCN pole, don't worry PHCN won't won't disconnect your light.

Hmmm see parable cheesy
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Ofcourse, it can. We must always be the good Samaritan in caring for the poor, weak and vulnerable. We also have to remember to help the church, brothers and sisters in church. The word of GOD says they should be helped more.
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by ayenale1(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Tithe principles: Deut 14:22-29 answers your question.
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by Manuchiso(f): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2021
2special:

Good example you used here. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Manuchiso:
One thing I have seen Christians debate so much about is the issue of paying Tithe. Whenever the issue of tithe is been discussed in a Bible study group, you often hear things like; what if my tight is the only thing I have and I met someone dying knowing that my tithe can be used to save the person, if I use it to save that person, have I not paid my tithe? Since tithe is meant to be used to cater for the poor, what if I give it to those I know are in need of it? What if this, what if that?

Have you also asked any of these of questions in the past and still don't have the right answer or people have asked you but you didn't have the right answer? Would you like to know?
Click the below link for details:
https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2020/06/can-i-use-my-tithe-for-charity.html?m=1

Did The Law not clearly say "BRING IT, INTO MY STORE HOUSE?"

I hate the fact that the House Keepers are Thieves but The Law must be Complied with!
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2021
2special:

The Billing Officer and your Bill will Always reflect that you did not pay your bill.
Re: Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2021
A thought just came to me, should women pay tithes?

Knowing them, Is the tithes of women acceptable unto God?

(1) (Reply)

The World May End Before Next RCCG Convention – Pastor Adeboye Warns Christians / True Salvation Is In Christ Not In The Church You Attend / Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.