Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Outfits For All Occasions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outfits For All Occasions (230 Views)

The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding / 40 Fulani Inspired Braids Hairstyles To Rock With All Occasions / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outfits For All Occasions by captainUzoJoe(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Some people don't just know how to dress. Anything that they see, they just put on. Infact it's as a result of lack of color mixture ability.
I recently saw one woman going to church; on Sunday I think, and she wore a purple bag with a green skirt and a brown head tie and a navy blue handbag with an ox blood shoe. To make matters worse, she had a pink lipstick on. She looked like one of the girls brought from village and her sight alone was appalling. People were looking at her mockingly ad she was smiling, thinking she was being admired. I was just looking at her like... "why can't I send her back home?" I wish I could.
Wearing clothes shouldn’t be a hassle if we were going to spend our entire lives behind the TV on our couch. But then, we aren’t. We are going to socialize, meet people, do important stuff and the way that we look when we are doing this is very important. No one is going to exchange contact information with someone that is dressed like a hobo, pardon my French.

click here to see the type of clothing you need for every single occasion

(1) (Reply)

post removed / Natural Remedies For Pimples / Affordable Lunch Bags In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.