Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability (1652 Views)

Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project / An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Warren Buffett's Dominion Energy deal demonstrates private sector's capacity to finance big-ticket investments.

Nigeria is committing $2.8 billion it does not have to build an expensive gas pipeline where it could have been cheaper to use rail and in a region without the industrial capacity to use the gas, this is the sum of the country’s latest project.

On June 30, President Muhammadu Buhari officially launched the construction of the 40-inch x 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline project, a section of the Trans-Nigeria Gas Pipeline (TNGP) with a capacity to transport about 2.2 billion cubic feet of gas per day, expected to be completed in 24 months.

According to the federal government, the project will be financed through 85 percent debt and 15 percent equity with loan facility from the China Export & Credit Insurance Corporation (Sinosure) at London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) interest rate plus 3.7 percent with a 12-year repayment period, while NNPC will cover the remaining 15 percent of the project’s cost.

Nigeria’s finance minister Zainab Ahmed had earlier said the government has done an extensive review of the project and is satisfied that the cash flows from it will repay the facility.

The AKK-Pipelines is hardly a new idea but could not be executed largely because of concerns about its viability. Firstly, northern Nigeria with over 80 percent of Nigeria’s poor lacks the industrial capacity to offtake the gas. Citing a multi-billion-dollar gas project in the least developed and poorest region and betting that industries would follow is like betting the house on the lottery.

According to the federal government, the economic benefits of the AKK pipeline which would originate from Ajaokuta, in Kogi State and traverse Abuja (FCT), Niger, Kaduna, and terminate at Kano, would boost domestic utilisation of natural gas for Nigeria’s social-economic development, when completed. It would also unlock 2.2 billion cubic feet of gas to the domestic market, support the addition of 3,600 megawatts of power to the national grid and revitalise textile industries which alone boasts of over 3 million jobs in parts of the country.

These touted benefits ignore the underlying challenges in the economy. Take for example the national grid, it does not require more power, considering that it cannot even move all the 8,000MW GenCos now generate but can do at most 5,000MW or it shuts down. Hoping it can take an additional 3,600MW, without massive investments to retool it, is wishful thinking.

Worse still, the 614km AKK pipeline is part of the Trans-Nigeria Gas Pipeline which will ultimately pipe Nigeria’s gas into Europe through unsecured routes prone to attacks by insurgents.

In an economy where over 90 percent of government revenue goes to servicing debt, it seems rather pragmatic to make use of existing rail infrastructure to ship gas to the north. This government is making huge investments in reviving rail lines across the country, it would have been more economical to move gas along rails rather than spending over $2.8 billion on this venture – except the objective is just a contract bazaar.

For a government with an unhealthy balance sheet, it makes more sense to use private-sector funds to build a gas pipeline in areas where industries are and guarantee access to markets for products from the north through other means. The FG can deploy such funds into other economically stimulating endeavours.

American billionaire investor, Warren Buffet’s company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. purchased Dominion Energy Inc.’s natural gas pipeline and storage assets for an enterprise value of $9.7 billion demonstrating the capacity of the private sector to finance big-ticket investments. The Buhari government’s distrust for private capital continues to be its albatross and miring future generations neck-deep into unconscionable debts. The private sector only needs an enabling environment including a government that respects contracts.

Making economic decisions based on political considerations always leads to waste and inefficiencies. This is true of the National Independent Power Projects (NIPPs), thermal plants built far away from gas feedstocks to satisfy political interests. Today, they rot away while the country lacks power.

We commend the pivot towards gas after years of inordinate attention to oil. This year Timipre Sylva, minister of state for Petroleum Resources, said 2020 was Nigeria’s year of gas. Last year, the final investment decision on NLNG Train 7 project was reached, and the NNPC/Chevron Nigeria Limited signed agreements over the multi-billion dollars Escravos Gas-to-Liquid (EGTL) project. We only ask the government to become strategic in its thinking.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/editorial/article/nigerias-akk-pipeline-project-lacks-economic-viability/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by 360degreess(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Bad bele. Buhari will complete the project either you like it or not. Up PMB.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2020
360degreess:
Bad bele. Buhari will complete the project either you like it or not.

Worse still, the 614km AKK pipeline is part of the Trans-Nigeria Gas Pipeline which will ultimately pipe Nigeria’s gas into Europe through unsecured routes prone to attacks by insurgents.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2020
360degreess:
Bad bele. Buhari will complete the project either you like it or not. Up PMB.
When u hear' either you like it or not ' it's sure banker a HausaFulanis Muslim from the poverty stricken terrorists haven IDP HQ of core North is talking....!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
American billionaire investor, Warren Buffet’s company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. purchased Dominion Energy Inc.’s natural gas pipeline and storage assets for an enterprise value of $9.7 billion demonstrating the capacity of the private sector to finance big-ticket investments. The Buhari government’s distrust for private capital continues to be its albatross and miring future generations neck-deep into unconscionable debts. The private sector only needs an enabling environment including a government that respects contracts.

I love Nigeria, if not I will not be staying here, I have seen things working in other clime I have been to, but our political projects are slowing us down.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by fx45(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

When u hear' either you like it or not ' it's sure banker a HausaFulanis Muslim from the poverty stricken terrorists haven IDP HQ of core North is talking....!
The leeches having been speaking with so much arrogance and insolence since the emergence of Buhari. They actually know they're stealing from the rest of the country to survive. One thing is certain, Nigeria has an expiry date

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2020
fx45:
The leeches having been speaking with so much arrogance and insolence since the emergence of Buhari. They actually know they're stealing from the rest of the country to survive. One thing is certain, Nigeria has an expiry date
For making my day....bros, 21 serious gbozas for you alone
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

For making my day....bros, 21 serious gbozas for you alone

It will not expire, God will only expire all those who brought us into this mess and still laughing at us from their looted positions.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by proeast(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol, you guys are yet to get the memo. These Northerners are not doing anything based on common good, THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN DOING THINGS THAT WILL FAVOR ONLY THEM, EVEN IF IT WILL BE AT THE DETRIMENT OF OTHERS.

What was the economic value of spending billions of dollars we do not have to search for ellusive oil in the North? Oil that we still have almost 40 billion barrels in reserve! Oil that is fast losing relevance and economic value globally yet they had to waste borrowed billions of dollars searching for it in the North!

What is the economic sense in building a refinary in far away inland Kaduna, that is hundreds of miles away from any known oil field even when rich oil states like Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Imo, Edo and Abia does not have any?

What is the economic sense in building maritime university in the arid North when the coastal areas has non?

What is the economic sense in building most military establishments in Kaduna when a sensible country would have spread it across nationally?

What is the economic sense in rebuilding federal roads in Borno state where Boko Haram is still very active killing, maiming and destroying when other federal roads in peaceful and economically viable areas in the South are in total disrepair?

What is the economic sense using quota system to deny intelligent students from gaining admission into federal colleges and universities while allowing dum.b ones to enroll but when it comes to sensitive federal appointments, they will turn around to tell you that having all appointments from one area/zone in the North is not bad provided they can deliver?

I can go on and on to table all the madness going on in Nigeria against the Southerners yet some useful idiots don't see anything wrong in it.

The truth is that North does not believe in Nigeria or support its total growth, they are only interested in what they can milk out of it as long as it lasts.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by aolawale025: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Very correct. The country doesnt even have the funds
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:
I have always questioned if there was a cost benefit analysis before embarking on this particular pipeline project. Good to see analysts are voicing out.

In other news,
Learn web development with WP for less than your subscription money (#999) and start building websites in 2 days!

You don't want to miss this! Click my username/profile to register.

Most projects in Nigeria are only viable politically.
Few years back I met a man at a conference in the USA and he was telling what he saw working in Nigeria. He said the cost of projects compared to anywhere in the world is outrageous and substandard.
I was trying to disabuse his mind, but I knew he was telling the plane truth. The amount that goes into bribery and omo onile, touts, agbero, traditional rulers..................OMG..........................

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

when do u even think this dream will come to past? 5yrs, 10yrs? 15yrs? are u God to even think that by the time these dream come to past, these "unsecured" routes will remain what it is today? besides, who among the writers of this article can boldly tell u the exact route it will pass to europe for them to claim its unsecure?
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Demdem:

when do u even think this dream will come to past? 5yrs, 10yrs? 15yrs? are u God to even think that by the time these dream come to past, these "unsecured" routes will remain what it is today? besides, who among the writers of this article can boldly tell u the exact route it will pass to europe for them to claim its unsecure?

I am not God, but read the line following carefully.
What happened to Ogoni cleaning?
Sometimes we are too sentimental to see truth. God love honest people.
When they told us pre 2015 it will be one refinery per year, but this is 2020; how many modular refineries in place? Now we are all waiting for Dangote.
Then people said I was too pessimistic, but where are we now sir? Truth set free.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

I love Nigeria, if not I will not be staying here, I have seen things working in other clime I have been to, but our political projects are slowing us down.

This is not a political project. i am very excited about it. The chinese are the ones bringing in the bulk of the funds. its a PPP project.

https://www.petroleum-economist.com/articles/midstream-downstream/pipelines/2020/nigeria-secures-25bn-gas-pipeline-finance

currently, i know of companies in both Portharcourt and Lagos fine tuning the detailed design. and also a company based in Portharcourt (Oilserve) will be doing some major part of the construction also with the assistance of the Chinese in some aspects. Guess what, these are all needed jobs for the south people and not abokis. The beneficiaries of these jobs and their households are ready to curse ur head for declaring their livelihood political
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Demdem:

This is not a political project. i am very excited about it. The chinese are the ones bringing in the bulk of the funds. its a PPP project.

https://www.petroleum-economist.com/articles/midstream-downstream/pipelines/2020/nigeria-secures-25bn-gas-pipeline-finance

currently, i know of companies in both Portharcourt and Lagos fine tuning the detailed design. and also a company based in Portharcourt (Oilserve) will be doing some major part of the construction also with the assistance of the Chinese in some aspects. Guess what, these are all needed jobs for the south people and not abokis. The beneficiaries of these jobs and their households are ready to curse ur head for declaring their livelihood political

Oga, let me not burst your bubble. Please Olokola NNLG project was more than this. Even FEED was done in USA, More than 12 years after, were is the project today. I just mentioned this, there are numerous ones who did not even go beyond FID after initial Designs.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

I am not God, but read the line following carefully.

Good
What happened to Ogoni cleaning?

Ogoni cleaning is currenntly ongoing. Dont let fools deceive u in thinking nothing is going on. there is a program that occurs every week on naija info in PH here that educates the people and the status and what goes on weekly on the different sites of the clean up. i dont know ur base but dont sit down in ur house and start shout nothing is going on when something is obviously going on. it will take years. for the cleaning to be completed.

Sometimes we are too sentimental to see truth. God love honest people.

God love all including sinners. go straight to the point and stop patronising me.

When they told us pre 2015 it will be one refinery per year, but this is 2020; how many modular refineries in place?

who told u this. name the person and preferably give me the persons word verbatim and not what a paper or fool claimed he said? Besides, how does this relate to the current AKK ongoing? are u also claiming that AKK is a Hoax and its not happening?

Now we are all waiting for Dangote.

a Aboki while the well trained so called southerners are known to steal our common wealth and keep the funds for their children unborn.

Then people said I was too pessimistic, but where are we now sir? Truth set free.

go the the creeks of delta and u will see the modular refineries ongoing. however wont claim glory now till its completed. u av every right to be pessimistic the same way some of us choose to be not. i dont know what has come over me but i just feel like engaging just only u for now after a very long time.

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

Oga, let me not burst your bubble. Please Olokola NNLG project was more than this. Even FEED was done in USA, More than 12 years after, were is the project today. I just mentioned this, there are numerous ones who did not even go beyond FID after initial Designs.

sit down and learn......there is a difference between FEED and EPICIC. Olokola was FEED and dumped somewhere. AKK is currently ongoing. it has gone beyond FEED. its currently at detailed engineering and PRE-construction. guys are on site. funding for the project is settled and not an issue. infact, some LLI have gone out for further information. Am assuming u know what LLI is right? so u see comparing olokola with AKK is ridiculous. its like u saying NLNG train 7 is not going on.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by donguutti: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2020
Demdem, do not let the PPP deceive you it's a loan, just like the Lagos-kano, mambila power funded also by the Chinese on the same 85:15 ratio,

On insecure routes has anyone picked up a map to see what route this pipeline would need to enter Europe, the easiet being Algeria, but then you ask if Algeria has massive gas reserves and has not built it's own pipeline to Europe why should she allow a foreign pipeline.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=Demdem post=91697401][/quote]

Do you know how much facilities Dangote is enjoying? He has Sugar refinery inside Lagos ports.
When last has any work done at Ogoni clean up? ( https://guardian.ng/opinion/editorial/the-ogoni-clean-up-mess/).
This was at 28 February 2020.
When we defend let us put fear of God.
Almost all the roads in Nigeria are not motor-able. It is good we have all these projects, so that there will be employment, but truth remains, these kinds of projects adds little or nothing to us.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by RTSC: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2020
At least the chairman of oilserv is an igbo man.
Let him make billions from the contract and employ thousands. .
That is probably the only silver lining.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
Omooba77:

Most projects in Nigeria are only viable politically.
Few years back I met a man at a conference in the USA and he was telling what he saw working in Nigeria. He said the cost of projects compared to anywhere in the world is outrageous and substandard.
I was trying to disabuse his mind, but I knew he was telling the plane truth. The amount that goes into bribery and omo onile, touts, agbero, traditional rulers..................OMG..........................
[/s]

For ur info..............Ogun state is what it is today industrially partly because a dedicated gas pipeline criss cross state for industries to tap Gas from for their industries and guess what many of them are benefitting from it. infact, records shows that new indutries will prefer to position their industries in Ogun as against Lagos. apart from accesc to natural gas, they also has access to lagos population. there is a reason why once dejected places that suddenly sees a road constructed in-between sees serious development suddenly. investors are not fools. the enabling enviroment we expect from our government includes things like this AKK project ongoing.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2020
donguutti:
Demdem, do not let the PPP deceive you it's a loan, just like the Lagos-kano, mambila power funded also by the Chinese on the same 85:15 ratio,

On insecure routes has anyone picked up a map to see what route this pipeline would need to enter Europe, the easiet being Algeria, but then you ask if Algeria has massive gas reserves and has not built it's own pipeline to Europe why should she allow a foreign pipeline.

God bless you, I did not want to mention this so as not dampen his morale.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Demdem:
[s][/s]

For ur info..............Ogun state is what it is today industrially partly because a dedicated gas pipeline criss cross state for industries to tap Gas from for their industries and guess what many of them are benefitting from it. infact, records shows that new indutries will prefer to position their industries in Ogun as against Lagos. apart from accesc to natural gas, they also has access to lagos population. there is a reason why once dejected places that suddenly sees a road constructed in-between sees serious development suddenly. investors are not fools. the enabling enviroment we expect from our government includes things like this AKK project ongoing.

The project was handled by a subsidiary of Oando at Otta, it is supposed to feed companies like Nestle, Indomie, Lever brother and co. Gas is the cheapest and cleanest if utilize correctly, but how is the Sango-Otta industrial axis now?
Sir, learn to argue rightly and intelligently stop cancelling.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by 360degreess(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

.. Oloshi. So it is bad to say the truth. Hahaha E PAIN AM well well. Go and hug transformers.

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

Do you know how much facilities Dangote is enjoying? He has Sugar refinery inside Lagos ports.

Rubbish....the ones the clarks of these world and fellow southerners benefitted under jonathan, how did they benefit the general good. Dangote is far better than them all.

When last has any work done at Ogoni clean up? ( https://guardian.ng/opinion/editorial/the-ogoni-clean-up-mess/).
This was at 28 February 2020.
When we defend let us put fear of God.

Did u even read the article u posted at all? it reads...................

Abubakar had explained that work was ongoing and that he was in the state to hand over additional 36 remediation sites to contractors in the continuation of the much-needed clean-up.

it said additional.....which means some have been done before this? like i said, those of us on ground knows whats up. be talking rubbish from wherever u are. it reads again..................

So, lack of funds is not an issue here. What seems to be playing out is the effect of bureaucracy and the poor commitment of some individuals to consistent and persistent work on the project.

[s]Almost all the roads in Nigeria are not motor-able. It is good we have all these projects, so that there will be employment, but truth remains, these kinds of projects adds little or nothing to us.[/s]

Tell that to those currently having their current livelihood from the project...........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2020
Demdem:

sit down and learn......there is a difference between FEED and EPICIC. Olokola was FEED and dumped somewhere. AKK is currently ongoing. it has gone beyond FEED. its currently at detailed engineering and PRE-construction. guys are on site. funding for the project is settled and not an issue. infact, some LLI have gone out for further information. Am assuming u know what LLI is right? so u see comparing olokola with AKK is ridiculous. its like u saying NLNG train 7 is not going on.

Kindly define your terms EPICIC, LLI and so on.
EPC Engineering Procurement and Construction?
AKK project is not economically viable sir. It is not a matter of sentiment.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

The project was handled by a subsidiary of Oando at Otta, it is supposed to feed companies like Nestle, Indomie, Lever brother and co. Gas is the cheapest and cleanest if utilize correctly, but how is the Sango-Otta industrial axis now?
Sir, learn to argue rightly and intelligently stop cancelling.

who handled the project isnt the issue but the benefit of natural gas to industries in general. Natural gas naturally will attract industries to where they will ordinarily not be naturally. Only a fool will claim if natural gas gets to a city like Kano and kaduna (which is the whole target of this AKK project), industries wont spring up. seriously only a fool and a bigot that has hausa fulani hatred will say such a thing. why can such a project be a waste?
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=Demdem post=91698019][/quote]

Oga I hear you do have a good day. Always remember this MOST Projects in Nigeria are politically viable, but not economically.
Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Omooba77: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Demdem:

who handled the project isnt the issue but the benefit of natural gas to industries in general. Natural gas naturally will attract industries to where they will ordinarily not be naturally. Only a fool will claim if natural gas gets to a city like Kano and kaduna (which is the whole target of this AKK project), industries wont spring up. seriously only a fool and a bigot that has hausa fulani hatred will say such a thing. why can such a project be a waste?

Not Europe again? For you info I am a Northerner by birth and geographical location. Ones you dont have anything to say, you throw the ethnic bomb. For how long are we going to continue like this? The Kaduna Pipeline for Crude oil, how many barrel of oil has it pumped to the refinery? Rather tankers were used to convey crude down to refinery. We must be intelligently analytical in solving our problem.
Go and read more about pressure drop in Pipeline installation sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

Kindly define your terms EPICIC, LLI and so on.
EPC Engineering Procurement and Construction?

u try but not complete, u ommited installation, commissioning,.........for LLI do ur search. its easy to get

AKK project is not economically viable sir. It is not a matter of sentiment.

ur screwed opinion sir laced with hatred. again i state...........................however u are not a fool oooo. i dont believe u are. u seem to be an exception.

Natural gas naturally will attract industries to where they will ordinarily not be naturally. Only a fool will claim if natural gas gets to a city like Kano and kaduna (which is the whole target of this AKK project), industries wont spring up. seriously only a fool and a bigot that has hausa fulani hatred will say such a thing. why can such a project be a waste?

Re: Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Omooba77:

Not Europe again?

u are going in circles seriously.......why was my first post to you the below:

Demdem:

Immediate target for the AKK is natural gas to be accesible in northern Nigeria as it is available in southern Nigeria. Europe is a long time dream that will not even happen probably in the next decade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? / Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai / There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.