Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 (36680 Views)

Chelsea Vs Norwich 7 - 0 - (Full Time) / Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by sheyitokz(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2020
ifko:
Fifth united in sivia pain...pele angry
goan faze wolves/liverpool
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Ahappy: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Chelsea ain't good jor
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Minemrys: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
Porto was Portuguese Champion.

Leicester went as EPL champion, that squad was far better and stronger than this present team

That Liverpool team you tagged "weak" was in Carling cup final same season and defeated Juve and Chelsea on their way to UCL final
and yet said Liverpool team didn't make top 4 that seas0n. The liverpool that made it to 2 ucl finals didn't win the league, heck they lost games at the the group stage and required miracle to get through. U can't c0mpare portuguese league with others. Ur argument abt wolves or leicester no follow at all. Of all the big players that man u, arsenal or chelsea had, how many ucl did they win?
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Minemrys:

and yet said Liverpool team didn't make top 4 that seas0n. The liverpool that made it to 2 ucl finals didn't win the league, heck they lost games at the the group stage and required miracle to get through. U can't c0mpare portuguese league with others. Ur argument abt wolves or leicester no follow at all. Of all the big players that man u, arsenal or chelsea had, how many ucl did they win?
Liverpool wasn't a weak team, they were consistent and active in cup competitions those years.

If you remove Barca domination era, Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea would have won 6 ucls together. In fact , two of them were in the final in 2008

A big player is known based on his play stat and not no of UCL won. Ibrahimovic has never won the ucl
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Minemrys: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Donniest22:

No need, Leicester city is a big team, and we don't sweat big teams
Besides Liverpool isn't really a good name, looser pool fits them very well
yea, cos they've lost the number of games ur club has. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

No they won't!!!... Trust me on this!!!

Underneath all their huff and puff, those guys are average... Don't even argue this.

Are you following their games at UEL?
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2020
kinibigdeal:

Are you following their games at UEL?

Yes, I am... It's all initial exuberance. At the big stage, they will simply crumble like a pack of cards.

However, with more team or squad depth, better signings, and weekly improvements, they will be ready...

This is how teams like Man City, Ajax, Spurs, Atletico, and Atalanta have managed to become top UCL candidates.
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by frankson1(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

Correct! Thank you, GGMU grin grin
No cry. cheesy Good luck on your next match cool

This is the spirit of sportsmanship cheesy

Good cold morning to you and have a successful day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Minemrys: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
Liverpool wasn't a weak team, they were consistent and active in cup competitions those years.

If you remove Barca domination era, Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea would have won 6 ucls together. In fact , two of them were in the final in 2008

A big player is known based on his play stat and not no of UCL won. Ibrahimovic has never won the ucl
the liverpool of the 2005 ucl final were a weak team c0mpared to the clubs of that era, plus they were p0or. They didn't even make top 4 that seas0n. U are talking abt barca d0minance, barca only w0n back to back once, guy. So many teams were d0minant. Man u or chelsea u are saying rarely met barca bk then. They were eliminated by different clubs. Chelsea very often by a weak Liverp0ol. So what are u saying? Cos L.f.c were active in cup c0mpetiti0ns, didn't mean they w0n them. U and i kn0w Liverp0ol in stevie g time were damn weak. Else why did the name lo0serp0ol c0me up? Teams enjoyed playing us. And yes, a player is rated n0t by stats al0ne but by titles w0n. If na by stats, why people dy m0ck Okocha, or gerrard for n0t winning an epl title? Oh, why aren't they rating harry kane with his stats. Playerz say it themselves. If u win a Ucl medal, u are am0ng the elites.
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by phemmyfour: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Minemrys:

the liverpool of the 2005 ucl final were a weak team c0mpared to the clubs of that era, plus they were p0or. They didn't even make top 4 that seas0n. U are talking abt barca d0minance, barca only w0n back to back once, guy. So many teams were d0minant. Man u or chelsea u are saying rarely met barca bk then. They were eliminated by different clubs. Chelsea very often by a weak Liverp0ol. So what are u saying? Cos L.f.c were active in cup c0mpetiti0ns, didn't mean they w0n them. U and i kn0w Liverp0ol in stevie g time were damn weak. Else why did the name lo0serp0ol c0me up? Teams enjoyed playing us. And yes, a player is rated n0t by stats al0ne but by titles w0n. If na by stats, why people dy m0ck Okocha, or gerrard for n0t winning an epl title? Oh, why aren't they rating harry kane with his stats. Playerz say it themselves. If u win a Ucl medal, u are am0ng the elites.
You are just ignorance of so many things. You know little about football. When a team is dominant, it means they are constantly in your face. Barca made nothing less than 7-8 semis

The dominant era of ajax in the 90s didn't translate to many ucl
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Minemrys: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
You are just ignorance of so many things. You know little about football. When a team is dominant, it means they are constantly in your face. Barca made nothing less than 7-8 semis

The dominant era of ajax in the 90s didn't translate to many ucl
bros, u can't say a team is d0minant without winning titles. That way u can also say man city or chelsea were d0minant in the ucl. It's the team that wins that is recorded. Like madrid. How can barca be c0nstantly in man u or chelsea's face when they weren't often eliminated by barca?
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by phemmyfour: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Minemrys:

bros, u can't say a team is d0minant without winning titles. That way u can also say man city or chelsea were d0minant in the ucl. It's the team that wins that is recorded. Like madrid. How can barca be c0nstantly in man u or chelsea's face when they weren't often eliminated by barca?
I ve seen your level of understanding...noted
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Minemrys: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
I ve seen your level of understanding...noted
thanks for the insult.
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Donniest22:

Stay there and be joking around, u no know say una go finish trophyless this term
On Sunday, WE WILL COMPLETE THE FOURTH PART OF THE STORY

clown grin grin grin grin the europa you're crying cry cry cry for is still in my cabinet and sure enough am not giving it to you.
we shall also see on sunday too.
by the way try and make it to champions league next season then we can begin talking.

stop riding on ancestral glories, show me your latest trophy oga grin grin grin grin grin none.

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
mdchikezie:

clown grin grin grin grin the europa you're crying cry cry cry for is still in my cabinet and sure enough am not giving it to you.
we shall also see on sunday too.
by the way try and make it to champions league next season then we can begin talking.

stop riding on ancestral glories, show me your latest trophy oga grin grin grin grin grin none.

Recent or not recent, you guys cannot be mentioned in our breath.
GGMU
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by kinibigdeal(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yes, I am... It's all initial exuberance. At the big stage, they will simply crumble like a pack of cards.

However, with more team or squad depth, better signings, and weekly improvements, they will be ready...

This is how teams like Man City, Ajax, Spurs, Atletico, and Atalanta have managed to become top UCL candidates.

The teams they beat at UEL are champions league team
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Minemrys:

yea, cos they've lost the number of games ur club has. Mtcheww.
I no know why u answer am. U for leave am make e dey zuzu.

At this day and age, he's still the only one saying "looserpool"

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by PropertyBuying(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Interesting stats finishing the premiere league.
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Donniest22:

Recent or not recent, you guys cannot be mentioned in our breath.
GGMU

COME CLOSE TO ME IN THE TABLE FIRST grin grin grin grin grin grin
UNTIL THEN GO AND ARGUE WITH ARSENAL, TOTTENHAM, WOLVES AND SHEFFIELD. THEY'RE YOUR MATES I AINT grin grin grin grin grin
CLOWNS grin grin grin grin
GGMU myblackass cool cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
mdchikezie:

COME CLOSE TO ME IN THE TABLE FIRST grin grin grin grin grin grin
UNTIL THEN GO AND ARGUE WITH ARSENAL, TOTTENHAM, WOLVES AND SHEFFIELD. THEY'RE YOUR MATES I AINT grin grin grin grin grin
CLOWNS grin grin grin grin
GGMU myblackass cool cool cool cool
Same teams that will woop ya asses over and over
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
fergie001:

I hope so (smiles)

cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Donniest22:

Same teams that will woop ya asses over and over

But have still been under me for the past 20 years.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself
I only gave man city 3 pts this season and they have been above me.
Only gave Liverpool 3 pts this season too and they are above me too.
But I gave you a whole 9pts this season so far and what is still keeping you below me is what I don't know whether it's a curse or what

Stop making an argument with manure whenever a football argument is brought up.

Manu is like an average club just like Brighton and burnley is.

Stfu and respect whenever am talking.
After your big signings and experiences and you are still struggling to catch up on me and you still have hands to write

No shame at all in your eyes.
Focus on winning tomorrow's match first although we know how it would be for.
They already beat you 1st leg. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of jokers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
frankson1:

This is the spirit of sportsmanship cheesy

Good cold morning to you and have a successful day.

lol that's the word grin

Thanks, and have a successful day too cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Omoluabi16(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin abeg I no fit laugh. Kindergarten kwa? grin grin I spoke with Lampard sha, [/b]e say make we no worry angry angry

Lerruusss [b]KTBFFH
. Chaaii fear dey cassshhh me for our next match grin grin cry cry undecided
Lampard wey no dey hear word. We put ourselves in this tight corner when we lost to west ham and sheffield. The good thing is leicester and man utd play each other.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
mdchikezie:

But have still been under me for the past 20 years.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself
I only gave man city 3 pts this season and they have been above me.
Only gave Liverpool 3 pts this season too and they are above me too.
But I gave you a whole 9pts this season so far and what is still keeping you below me is what I don't know whether it's a curse or what

Stop making an argument with manure whenever a football argument is brought up.

Manu is like an average club just like Brighton and burnley is.

Stfu and respect whenever am talking.
After your big signings and experiences and you are still struggling to catch up on me and you still have hands to write

No shame at all in your eyes.
Focus on winning tomorrow's match first although we know how it would be for.
They already beat you 1st leg. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of jokers grin grin grin grin grin

U really like a good joke grin
I'm better now I don't need overhauling.
Football happens like that sometimes.

We are focused on tomorrow's game
U really need focusing because you will need a miracle to stay afloat.

From experience, u will still become the fifth avenue come 26th.
Quote me after that day,

Besides, it won't stop me from whooping ya asses come Sunday
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Donniest22:

U really like a good joke grin
I'm better now I don't need overhauling.
Football happens like that sometimes.

We are focused on tomorrow's game
U really need focusing because you will need a miracle to stay afloat.

From experience, u will still become the fifth avenue come 26th.
Quote me after that day,

Besides, it won't stop me from whooping ya asses come Sunday

LOL JUST LIKE I HAVE BEEN NEEDING MIRACLES IN THE PAST FEW YEARS STAYING ABOVE YOU grin grin grin grin
MIRACLES THAT HAS MADE YOUR SLOW DUMBASS UNABLE TO CATCH UP ON ME DESPITE ALL YOUR BIG MOUTH AND SIGNINGS THIS SEASON .
LOL grin grin grin grin I NEED ME MORE Of THOSE MIRACLES. WHILE YOU KEEP CRYING. cry cry cry cry
SORRY CRYBABY CRY MORE

I THOUGHT YOU'D BE 3RD BY NOW I WONDER IF WE DIDN'T START THIS RACE TOGETHER OR WERE YOU GUYS ON HOLIDAY

YOU AIN'T ON MY LEVEL GET OFF MY DICK. grin grin grin grin
FOCUS AND PRAY FOR YOUR DRAW TOMORROW BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR RECORD WITH C.PALACE SINCE LAST SEASON AND STILL KEEP SCRATCHING UP.TO ME.

AND ITS ZAHHHAAAAAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CRYBABY WILL CRY TOMORROW TOO LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by frontpage79: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Here's how my sports betting mentor is getting over 20% ROI month.....in fact, If you don't believe me, here's a free tip on the next game.

CLICK HERE[https:///2DLKJAv]
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
mdchikezie:

LOL JUST LIKE I HAVE BEEN NEEDING MIRACLES IN THE PAST FEW YEARS STAYING ABOVE YOU grin grin grin grin
MIRACLES THAT HAS MADE YOUR SLOW DUMBASS UNABLE TO CATCH UP ON ME DESPITE ALL YOUR BIG MOUTH AND SIGNINGS THIS SEASON .
LOL grin grin grin grin I NEED ME MORE Of THOSE MIRACLES. WHILE YOU KEEP CRYING. cry cry cry cry
SORRY CRYBABY CRY MORE

I THOUGHT YOU'D BE 3RD BY NOW I WONDER IF WE DIDN'T START THIS RACE TOGETHER OR WERE YOU GUYS ON HOLIDAY

YOU AIN'T ON MY LEVEL GET OFF MY DICK. grin grin grin grin
FOCUS AND PRAY FOR YOUR DRAW TOMORROW BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR RECORD WITH C.PALACE SINCE LAST SEASON AND STILL KEEP SCRATCHING UP.TO ME.

AND ITS ZAHHHAAAAAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CRYBABY WILL CRY TOMORROW TOO LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin
I must say that U are a good joker.
I will laugh at last

Besides Zaha cannot score me from 35 yards out I do not have a basket in place of a GK

The end justifies the means
GGMU
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Donniest22:

Hahahaha grin grin
I must say that U are a good joker.
I will laugh at last

Besides Zaha cannot score me from 35 yards out I do not have a basket in place of a GK

The end justifies the means
GGMU

till tomorrow
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Lampard wey no dey hear word. We put ourselves in this tight corner when we lost to west ham and sheffield. The good thing is leicester and man utd play each other.

sad sad Well, I hope the guys perform better in our remaining matches. Seems Liverpool is giving clubs free points cheesy That Sunday Match with ManU cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make Chelsea sha no shame us cry cry
Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Donniest22:

Honourable that we are better than you from attack to defence.
Favourites to win the UEL, whereas Bayern Munich is already giving you guys lucid dreams.
Has more firepower to put u guys away on Sunday
GGMU

MANURE MY BLACK DICK grin grin grin grin grin
HOW WAS YOUR WIN TONIGHT cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
mdchikezie:

MANURE MY BLACK DICK grin grin grin grin grin
HOW WAS YOUR WIN TONIGHT cool cool cool cool cool
Lucky night.
Don't be complacent yet, the race is not yet over grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 5th April 2016 / Marseille Fans Celebrating PSG's Defeat (Videos & Pictures) / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.