Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix (1874 Views)

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest / JUST-IN: Current Status Of Obidients Airport Protest (pix) / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2020
HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The wives of Policemen at Abbakyari Police /Special Force Barracks in Abuja, on Tuesday, staged a heavy protest over the death of some of their husbands, IGBERE TV reports.

The Protesters were spotted with play cards written "Our Husbands Are Dying, Oga IG Do Something......"

As at the time of filing this report, the Osuma rock/Abuja to kaduna Road are completely blocked by the protesters in support with the police mobile men attached to the barracks.

More details soon....

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1357981/happening-now-husbands-dying-wives-policemen-stage-protest-photos/

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by PowerOfLove: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Drsnives(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2020
but of they bring proceeds from the 20 20 naira then they collect Fromm innocent motorists una go follow chop am

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by LongLife4all: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Drsnives:
but of they bring proceeds from the 20 20 naira then they collect Fromm innocent motorists una go follow chop am

Lol. You are wicked
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by SmartProf(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Corrupt policemen + Corrupt government = No pity from Nigerians.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2020
The plight of nigeria police force....is nothing but a monumental eyesore.

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Joshmodest(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2020
I feel no sympathy for these folks...
They stopped me some weeks back in heavy gridlock ....that I've spent close to 3 hours in ...and they said I'm out when there is curfew , like if not traffic I should have been home ...how is that my fault ...the foolish idiots collected 20 k from me for breaking curfew rule even in traffic ..some motorists paid as high as 50 k ....
We Nigerians need to do our protest to the FG to stop paying the police force , the money they are exploiting from us is enough for their upkeep ....

4 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Police are dying...? Naaaaa..!

Travelling to PH by land from ABJ, we met close to 100 police check points, from G/lada to PH.
Each collected minimum N100 from us at EACH stop.
Learnt they were collecting N1000 during the interstate lockdown.

Wetin dem de carry the money do...??

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Where are they dying?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by kestolove95(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Mumu women wetin una want make army wives talk? Una husband wey na tax collector sef..make Dem die na

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Vyzz: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020
People that their husbands go to sambisa to fight BK are not complaining.... Is u people that is complaining.....

ABI soldiers no get wives

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by ifytrik(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2020
I hope Nigeria goverment still remember they promised to take some police men to sambisa forest for a match against boko boys of borno grin grin
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by IamWonderful: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Too much wicked and impropriety in this country, the foundation of the country is faulty and the people's mindset is not right, there is a need for formating and overhauling
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by ThatFairGuy: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Because they don't stage protest doesn't mean these women are not warranted to stage this protest. STOP THAT MENTALITY.
This will also be an eye opener for Government to provide them with the necessities.

kestolove95:
Mumu women wetin una want make army wives talk? Una husband wey na tax collector sef..make Dem die na

Vyzz:
People that their husbands go to sambisa to fight BK are not complaining.... Is u people that is complaining.....

ABI soldiers no get wives

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Nbote(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2020
They have completely blocked off d Abuja-Kaduna Express...
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Blessynokoro: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Too bad
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Maxymilliano(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2020
I would have expected this from the wives of military men deployed to the north to fight insurgency and not the wives of police men that notorious for bribe taking
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Good1aba: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2020
If police do you bad eehn, this dudes are something else, but I don't wish anyone ill luck.

I hope they repent though

Meanwhile,

I create and sell blogs on demand, the one below is for sale, check it out.

Buy and get free tutorial from me.
www.luckystargist.com.ng
Chat me or call
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by rayornb(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:
While a police constable with NPF receives N84,000 per month, a Nigerian senator receives N13.5 million in 1 month. The problem with our country is the high cost of governance.

In other news,
Learn web development with WP for less than your subscription money (#999) and start building websites in 2 days!

You don't want to miss this! Click my username/profile to register.

Bros, no police constable receive 50k monthly...
D 84k is just media propaganda

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by rayornb(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
ifytrik:
I hope Nigeria goverment still remember they promised to take some police men to sambisa forest for a match against boko boys of borno grin grin

And you think mobile police men (MOPOL) and counter Terrorism (CTU) units of the Nigerian police Force are not currently in North East Fight BH.

Read up, be current...
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by iluvdonjazzy: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:
While a police constable with NPF receives N84,000 per month, a Nigerian senator receives N13.5 million in 1 month. The problem with our country is the high cost of governance.

In other news,
Learn web development with WP for less than your subscription money (#999) and start building websites in 2 days!

that is not true, I have a brother that works there, constable salary is 49,000, is Inspector 2 that is collecting 85 thousand.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by francisbarrack(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
that is not true, I have a brother that works there, constable salary is 49,000, is Inspector 2 that is collecting 85 thousand.

D protesters are not using face mask
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by funshore(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:

In other news,

The salary of Constable is not up to that bro, it's less than 50k
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by iluvdonjazzy: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
francisbarrack:

D protesters are not using face mask
how that one take concern me!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by kiddkash(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
special place dey reserved in hell for politicians and most policemen

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by kelechi50: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Police is your friend so without them OYO is your........?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by CODEIN: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:

In other news,

Are you in support of the deamalgamation of the expired shithole,
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by joyandfaith: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
fix police, fix Nigeria
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by crispus09(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
I really want NCOs army to stage a coup for playing politics with their lives by nigeria politicians and army generals at the war front,army NCOs are the ones to operate the weapons and even the one guarding these foolish politicians and army generals.
as for police corruption will not make them do the right thing.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! "Our Husbands Are Dying" - Wives Of Policemen Stage Protest(pix by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
CLOWNS..

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Residents Must Reveal Gunmen Who Killed 11 Soldiers OR Els – Nigerian Army / How Did South Korea Become Wealthier Than Most African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.