Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative (10834 Views)

Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by fergie001: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2020
This was made known by the Delta State Governor via his official twitter account

My wife, my daughter and I have tested negative for COVID 19, along with other members of the family. We give God all praise and wish to appreciate all who have interceded for us in prayers.

I appeal to all residing in Delta to obey all instructions/ regulations in our collective fight to stop the transmission of the virus. God bless you all...Sen, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa

https://twitter.com/IAOkowa/status/1282932094541463553?s=19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Great news, atleast this would make him reflect deeply about life and probably make him do the right thing as a governor.

"Who wahala nakked follow nor dey use English pray"

Now, I can confidently shake hands with my governor.

God bless Delta State.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by ThiagoKid(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2020
grin covid holiday

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by ifytrik(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Good for them, i hope they were treated in one of the isolation centers in delta state

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2020
Ok, undecided undecided congratulations on you Covid 19 recovery. Wishing u more recovery on earth, amen.

Happy recovery kiss kiss, so medias are we cool now. Let hear word undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by IamWonderful: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Lovely
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Arda1000(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
Great news, atleast this would make him reflect deeply about life and probably make him do the right thing as a governor.

"Who wahala nakked follow nor dey use English pray"

Now, I can confidently shake hands with my governor.

God bless Delta State.
reflect deeply?
haaha stop being stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Arda1000:
reflect deeply?
haaha stop being stupid
Actually, you're the one being stupid here...

Is he not a human being?

13 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by joviegghead: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmm.
I wasn't expecting anything less. The vacation(isolation) went smoothly. So I guess it time to resume work(chop money. Lol)

Good news!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by PowerOfLove: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by ifeanyija(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Just tell us what u took so that everyone will take it

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Godformeeeeeee: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations,pls dnt misuse this second chance @ life...work for the people of Delta state

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by money121(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by chukel(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Where is Ikpeazu? If na APC governor or politician, media will not allow one rest. Where is the useless ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Uncleodi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Okowa is a good man, the only medical doctor governor that has made a difference after Chimaroke Nnamani.

Especially in the aspect of primary health care which is accessible in all the LGA's in Delta State

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by TreasureTayo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by paulolee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
good news...the people of the state would be happy for such news...
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by tophumble(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Great news

Glory be to God
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by freshkpomo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Their business... This covid 19 series fit reach season 21 o, cos season 20 Don almost finish..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by One0Random0Girl(f): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good news! I'm happy for them.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by kyuniii(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Welcome back.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thank God, Olorun seun.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Nicepoker(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by favinvest: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
when some politicians get Coro dey recovered very very fast... even WHO is surprised at the recovery speed..

but when common man get Coro, NCDC will say that he hasn't recovered even after 2months..

question... are there different types of CORO in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Stephendeals: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
smiley

Good One...

Wishing All Good Nigerians speedy recovering from all manners of sickness they are faced with especially this novel Corona Virus....

God Bless Delta State continually with Peace and Progress under his reign
The Big Heart State
Finger of God

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by pretydiva(f): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thank God for their lives. But why him get bosoms
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Orubebe01: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thank God for you. Expecting the discharge of Gov Dave umahi very soon
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Andrew13: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
In how many weeks
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Audio corona virus.

Idiots. undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon Regrets Creating States, Says It Promotes Divisions / Sanusi, Monetary Policy And Economic Development In Nigeria / Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.