Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative (10887 Views)

Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Arizonaz: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Audio COVID-19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by tafat: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congrats to them, thank God for quick recovery.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by tafat: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Arizonaz:
Audio COVID-19
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by OsusuBishop(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
All this hushpuppi governors.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Fox12(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Izoryt!...
Another Malaria Story.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by wendy: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by chukiz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
big Audio convid-19, welcome back sha, we no say na lie u dey lie

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by earnit1: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Agugbadin: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Drsnives(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
audio kovic 419

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by StRichard(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
chukel:
Where is Ikpeazu? If na APC governor or politician, media will not allow one rest. Where is the useless ikpeazu.
I think that useless buffoon is still critically ill.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by onome2013: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
I pray God give him sense to upgrade the hospitals in the state , instead of to KOLOBI the state allocations as usual
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Ceeblaq10: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
naso corona be? So why dem neva open everywhere na
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Edojoma(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
favinvest:
when some politicians get Coro dey recovered very very fast... even WHO is surprised at the recovery speed..

but when common man get Coro, NCDC will say that he hasn't recovered even after 2months..

question... are there different types of CORO in Nigeria?

God bless u for dis my brother,,, all na scam...just DAT I don't wanna open up wat is happening in my LGA right now, u will weep..... Naija is finished...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by coputa(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Uncleodi:
Okowa is a good man, the only medical doctor governor that has made a difference after Chimaroke Nnamani.

Especially in the aspect of primary health care which is accessible in all the LGA's in Delta State
Governor Uduaghan initiated the primary health care programme in Delta state,Okowa leverage on it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Marcobos12: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2020
favinvest:
when some politicians get Coro dey recovered very very fast... even WHO is surprised at the recovery speed..

but when common man get Coro, NCDC will say that he hasn't recovered even after 2months..

question... are there different types of CORO in Nigeria?
My brother, the truth must be said they are just using this to steal more. Even Okowa of all people, said that he had covid-19? Delta state is finished. Watch as almighty God will start plaguing them and their families with this disease they claimed they have and by then even their ill acquired wealth won't be able to save them. God is watching and he rule over the affairs of men.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Positiveme2020: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
ifeanyija:
Just tell us what u took so that everyone will take it

You are so on point. Oga Governor tell Nigerians what you and your family took. Since three of them recovered whatever they took must be very effective in covid 19 treatment.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative by Arda1000(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
JidennaJason:
Actually, you're the one being stupid here...

Is he not a human being?
not this politicians bro, we all have to tell ourselves the truth, anyway you are obviously a Yoruba,keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primary: Orji Kalu To Win Abia North Ticket As An Unopposed Aspirant / Videos, Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Yobe / Killing Of Soldiers: Perpetrators Must Face The Full Wrath Of The Law - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.