Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Make 2k Daily By Joining My Whatsapp Wholesale Group For Male Wears - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 2k Daily By Joining My Whatsapp Wholesale Group For Male Wears (900 Views)

If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip / If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 2k Daily By Joining My Whatsapp Wholesale Group For Male Wears by wilson78(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Hello,
This is OYAKHI'S COLLECTION, I sell trendy and fashionable male/unisex wears ranging from shirts, caps, polos, joggers, jeans, tracksuits, jerseys, Sneakers, slides and wristwatches all at affordable prices.
I have created a group where I post items available in store at an wholesale price for you to buy cheaper or re-post and sell. Which is beneficial for store owners or people with zero capital(DropShippers).

For Store Owners;
Get the latest trendy male wares at the best wholesale prices in the country, we offer swift delivery anywhere in the country all at affordable prices.

For Dropshippers:
This is beneficial to you, as you do not have the stress of keeping items and money locked until you sell, from this group you can create an E-Store of your own and find buyers, then we do all the work of packaging and delivery. Your profit comes from the amount you choose to add on a particular item we post.
Just join the group, re-post our items, get buyer, send us payment and all details, we package and deliver to your customer. It is just that simple.

message OYAKHI'S COLLECTION WHOLESALE GROUP HERE --- https:///2349032370933 and say 'I am Interested,my name is..........' and you will be added instantly
You can also message me privately on whatsapp 09032370933 and I will answer all your questions.
Join Now !!!!

CC...
Puskin
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k / Crazy Untold Secret Of Paypal To Receive Money In Nigeria - 2021 / How Can I Start A Pharmacy Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.