Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k (891 Views)

I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do / If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please share ideas
I intend to rent a beautiful plaza for a photo/video studio, but since the money is not enough to do that, what else do you have to share with me?
Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Ugaboy: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mini importation, 70k for importation, 30k for ads
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by PrudencyFeats: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
You will need to grow your money to at least 500k to get a good shop with good equipment to make your work/job stand out

With 100k get a business that will give you 10k daily and you know how much you make in 30 days.... 300k....yes correct.... Its achievable.
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ugaboy:
Mini importation, 70k for importation, 30k for ads
But dollar is high now. Some items on AliExpress are more cheaper in Nigeria comparing dollar rate
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
You will need to grow your money to at least 500k to get a good shop with good equipment to make your work/job stand out

With 100k get a business that will give you 10k daily and you know how much you make in 30 days.... 300k....yes correct.... Its achievable.
I have all the necessary equipment already. But the rent which 100k can not do.
What kind of business is that? 10k daily is not a bad idea. Pls share it here
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
1. Carry 3odd
2. Look for Ponzi scheme
3. Buy second hand motorcycle
4. Invest in cryptocurrency
5. Dash street beggar
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2020
More contributions pls. Good morning
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Highorbit7O16: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2020
If you can sew, buy a sewing machine and start at home. Add bags sewing too.
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
If you can sew, buy a sewing machine and start at home. Add bags sewing too.
I don't have passion in that area
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
You can still contribute please
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Happy New month
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
missdivineprove:
Happy New month
do you still need advice or you have got one?
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by adelnehis(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Start a food truck/cart in a busy area
Or
Launch your own food/snack brand
Eg plantain chips brand
Make friends with kiosk owners and maybe some hawkers if you can
You'll make decent profit in a few months

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Realshay:

do you still need advice or you have got one?
Yes I still need

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
missdivineprove:
Yes I still need

Just a pity most people are just doingg business without making profit.
some people were making profit but presently business aren't going well.
a lot of people , graduates, are out there in need of work..
why would you just be wasting your day.. when you can learn an Internet skill and start making money.
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote "the business of 21st century is network marketing"
Learn a skill today and never go broke.
At our training, we teach:
*Graphic design
*Digital marketing
*Photo editing
*Video editting
*Web development
*Web design
*Video Animations
*Freelancing
*Photo manipulation
*Drawing
*Etc
You can't learn any of those skills and still go broke..
I do hear some people say that they are a graphic designer and they are broke..
it's irritating..
I do hear some graphic designer design for 2000,5000,10000..
you are cheap for doing that..
it shows you didn't learn the skills from a professional..
At our training,we would teach you where to get clients to buy your offer for very high prices
If you are interested in this training for any of the skills, u can message me through the number on my signature..
Note:- it's not free..if you can't pay, don't message me..
if you can't pay just for you to flee from poverty, don't message me.
And the training isn't for a token..note that
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by uthlaw: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
missdivineprove:
Yes I still need
start selling foodstuffs!
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by kapich: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Realshay:

Just a pity most people are just doingg business without making profit.
some people were making profit but presently business aren't going well.
a lot of people , graduates, are out there in need of work..
why would you just be wasting your day.. when you can learn an Internet skill and start making money.
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote "the business of 21st century is network marketing"
Learn a skill today and never go broke.
At our training, we teach:
*Graphic design
*Digital marketing
*Photo editing
*Video editting
*Web development
*Web design
*Video Animations
*Freelancing
*Photo manipulation
*Drawing
*Etc
You can't learn any of those skills and still go broke..
I do hear some people say that they are a graphic designer and they are broke..
it's irritating..
I do hear some graphic designer design for 2000,5000,10000..
you are cheap for doing that..
it shows you didn't learn the skills from a professional..
At our training,we would teach you where to get clients to buy your offer for very high prices
If you are interested in this training for any of the skills, u can message me through the number on my signature..
Note:- it's not free..if you can't pay, don't message me..
if you can't pay just for you to flee from poverty, don't message me.
And the training isn't for a token..note that

I want to learn Graphic and Web design. How can we link up
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Saoyewole7890(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp for graphics design and web design... 09026490982
Re: What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
kapich:

I want to learn Graphic and Web design. How can we link up
Message me on Whatsapp through the link on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is A ‘beast’: / For Corpers only! / First Bank Stress. Must I Bear The Cost Of Erroneous Credit To My Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.