Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Gov.okowa, Wife, Daughter Finally Recover From Covid-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.okowa, Wife, Daughter Finally Recover From Covid-19 (163 Views)

Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.okowa, Wife, Daughter Finally Recover From Covid-19 by suasmablow(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Delta State Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, his wife, and daughter have finally tested negative for Covid-19 and recovered.

The excited governor announced this on Tuesday via his Twitter handle.

Naija Politics Hub recalls that Okowa and his wife had in late june gone into isolation and later tested positive to Covid-19, after their daughter had earlier contracted the virus.

"My Wife, my daughter and I have tested negative for COVID 19, along with other members of the family. We give God all praise and wish to appreciate all who have interceded for us in prayers.”

”I appeal to all residing in Delta to obey all instructions/ regulations in our collective fight to stop the transmission of the virus. God bless you all, ” the governor tweeted.

Source: https://naijapoliticshub..com/2020/07/govokowa-wife-daughter-finally-recover.html?m=1

Re: Gov.okowa, Wife, Daughter Finally Recover From Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2020
Lovely man
Godly leader

One of the best PDP have at the moment... Thank God Akpabio and fake pastor Izamu have gone to APC and we have another lovely gentleman Obaseki..

Meanwhile wish Wike will go to APC while PDP gets Tonye Cole...
Re: Gov.okowa, Wife, Daughter Finally Recover From Covid-19 by deboysben(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Thank God for your life and that of your family.

Pls continue with the good work you are doing in delta state God bless you.
Re: Gov.okowa, Wife, Daughter Finally Recover From Covid-19 by Goldp5988(f): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2020
You win Coro .
Welcome back

(1) (Reply)

LASG, USAID Sign Letter Of Cooperation To Develop Electrification Plan / 27 Countries Heading For A COVID-19 Driven Food Crises- FAO / “obaseki Appointing Thugs As Aides To Rig Edo Governorship Election,”- APC Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.