Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? (3577 Views)

She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by awuf2008: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
For those dat are so lucky to have gotten married to a God sent woman(wife). A wife dat is like a Mother, Sister, Aunty, confidant, Understanding and supportive. While some Men are unfortunate to get married to d Opposite of d above. Whichever one u found yourself with. If u are Opportuned or found yourself in another world, will u still Marry ur present wife again? Your comments wil b highly appreciated.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by efisher(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
Yes! Again, again and again. I have the best wife in the world and what's more, we have the best baby in the world together. I really cannot ask for anything better. Who know's what is on the other side? wink
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by zayhal(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
efisher:

Yes! Again, again and again. I have the best wife in the world and what's more, we have the best baby in the world together. I really cannot ask for anything better. Who know's what is on the other side? wink

How old is your marriage?
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
//
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by efisher(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ Zayhal, I have been married for over 6 years now. I dont know why you asked but I think 6 years is enough for me to say and mean what I have said. I also know of those who have been married for more than 30 years and have the same story. I look forward to having an even better story 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 --- (as God says) years from now. We have gone through all manner of challenges together and I can tell you that it takes a great deal of understanding to come to this conclusion.  There are those that cant even stand each other after 1 month of marriage. Different strokes for different folks.

So can you tell us why you asked? cool
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by breathless(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I will. But with some moifications
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^ Lol cheesy
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Timmi: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
Yes, Yes and Yes. having being married for almost 30-years, I could not pray for any other woman. But all is to the Glory of God that has been sustaining me.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by pslm23(f): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2011
If the question was the other way around, i wonder what the women would say. @ poster, maybe ur question should have been "will u still marry your same spouse again" to give us ladies a chance to answer too. grin

1 Like

Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by dayokanu(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2011
Say wetin happen?

Out of 3 billion women in the world?

Abeg oooo
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by zayhal(f): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2011
chaircover:

I dont think it really matters how long he has been married. Ive seen marriages of 3 months come to an end so IMO every single day past the "I do day" is indeed a blessing

True that. Always right on point. wink

efisher:

@ Zayhal, I have been married for over 6 years now. I dont know why you asked but I think 6 years is enough for me to say and mean what I have said. I also know of those who have been married for more than 30 years and have the same story. I look forward to having an even better story 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 --- (as God says) years from now. We have gone through all manner of challenges together and I can tell you that it takes a great deal of understanding to come to this conclusion.  There are those that cant even stand each other after 1 month of marriage. Different strokes for different folks.

So can you tell us why you asked? cool

Don't mind me. I seem to be a bit pessimistic in this area having seen so many rotten marriages.

So I asked because I felt a marriage must have stood the test of time for a spouse to answer that question. 6years is quite an age though. But as CC said, everyday counts.

Cheers.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Say wetin happen?

Out of 3 billion women in the world?

Abeg oooo

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by vanitty: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
lol
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by jeremiahb(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2011
Yes of course !!!

Very understanding
Very loving
Very caring
Very prayerful
A good mother
And a good role model

What else do I want cheesy
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by jasman1: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes, and Yes. My sincere prayers to all of you's to enjoy happy marriage. I consider myself one of the luckiest man. Married for 17yrs to my best friend, when I tell people that we don't fight for anything, they don't believe me. I want to take this opportunity to announced that my baby'll be 40yrs young this April and I'm already going crazy on how to celebrate it. any advise? My wife's the back-bone of my carrier and has never for one day taken credit for it. sometimes I'm not even sure why I'm so blessed with this wonderful woman,beauty and brain, but I thank God.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2011
Yes, I will.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by lawkaro: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hi foks am not married but hopin soon pls b4 you all got married how was ur relationship
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by obowunmi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2011
Not married yet - but I hope I can say yes -- when the time comes.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by harakiri(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure the responses would be significantly different if a similar thread was directed at women (with a voting poll).
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by obowunmi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
Totally --- too many women married out of desperation.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2011
lawkaro:

Hi foks am not married but hopin soon pls b4 you all got married how was your relationship

It's best you start another thread, rather than derail this one.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2011
Yes and Yes and Yes. kiss
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by gentlegg(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2011
am thinking
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Ganjaseed: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
NO. I will look for somebody else to marry. not because my present wife is bad, but i will like to go for somebody else with a difference character and profile.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Yes and Yes and Yes. kiss

Make we hear word jor
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by ifyalways(f): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Make we hear word jor
awww,ori eja.Hope u saw ur picture that i posted?thank me later.eku Falantine
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
Which picture is dat?
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2011
You and Foluke,ur Falantine . . .endless love cheesy

Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2011
Ify onye ara grin grin
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2011
lol,Jenny.
See Dayo and his possessive spirit . . .the location of the hands,one hand on the bosom to mark his territory and the other with sledge hammer ready for any tresspasser.
Dayo was here . . . Fear Ogbomosho men  cheesy
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2011
Yes oooo

Thats me and ifyalways before she run follow rich man
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Counsellor Needed In Abuja / Please Help... Mother-in-law Passing The Night In Our Home Daily / My Husband Killed Our Love The Day He Started Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.