Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. (965 Views)

Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat / Maiden Scrabble League In Nigeria: N1,000,000 Star Prize Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by kenzysmith: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2020
We have the worst league in the world no ambitious club owners, no bitter rivarly, no foriegn coaches, no proper football stadiums, no unique derbies if not for super sport we can,t watch all matches my sisters than don't watch football can name 5clubs in england but they can't even name one club in nigeria and u call ur selves africa gaint as a soccer lover when will i seat down at the stadium to watch our league with joy south africa,egypt,tunisia una too much. nigerian premeir league is crap
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by lordm(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Shut up, have you ever been to a league game before. People like you are only good in blaming and give I ng bad names. Do your part by supporting a local team and pay to watch their matches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by kenzysmith: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
lordm:
Shut up, have you ever been to a league game before. People like you are only good in blaming and give I ng bad names. Do your part by supporting a local team and pay to watch their matches.
oga respect urself make i go watch match were only home team dey win empty stadium, no score board no gud officiating last last dem go steal my phone no let me call ogun o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by sheyitokz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
u re mad 've u witnessed some S.A or other leagues b4 nii muntular lyk u still dey condemn wetin u get for ur country abi uno hw many world countries who dznt even 've a league at all abi u fit count hw many top players fron 9ja who re excelling in anoda man's land mumu jezz comot dz thread coz i get plenty savage here 4 dz ur yeye thread ODE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by lordm(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
oga respect urself make i go watch match were only home team dey win empty stadium, no score board no gud officiating last last dem go steal my phone no let me call ogun o
you have just confirmed that you don't watch it and all these you said are a thing of the past. Prove me wrong by watching watch. I am a rivers united fan
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
lordm:
you have just confirmed that you don't watch it and all these you said are a thing of the past. Prove me wrong by watching watch. I am a rivers united fan
oga what d name of your coach? Name 3 players of rivers united sir
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by jasent(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
We have the worst league in the world no ambitious club owners, no bitter rivarly, no foriegn coaches, no proper football stadiums, no unique derbies if not for super sport we can,t watch all matches my sisters than don't watch football can name 5clubs in england but they can't even name one club in nigeria and u call ur selves africa gaint as a soccer lover when will i seat down at the stadium to watch our league with joy south africa,egypt,tunisia una too much. nigerian premeir league is crap
Will you shut up your mouth, come to Ghana and see..Players here earns less than 15,000 naira monthly, where as eyimba pays over 150k..Stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by kenzysmith: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
jasent:
Will you shut up your mouth, come to Ghana and see..Players here earns less than 15,000 naira monthly, where as eyimba pays over 150k..Stop saying what you don't know
must u lie to proof a point a club in nigeria paying a club 150k why didnt u compare our league with south african league or egyptian league
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by jasent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
must u lie to proof a point a club in nigeria paying a club 150k why didnt u compare our league with south african league or egyptian league
You said your league is the worst,now you bring in only south Africa and Egypt.
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by kenzysmith: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
jasent:
You said your league is the worst,now you bring in only south Africa and Egypt.
ghana league clubs kotoko and heart of oaks ve their own newspapers ve they are the two bitter rivers of ghana club but nigerian premeir leagues døn't ve main rivarly
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by Torture2020: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
who told you players in Ghana earn less than 15,00 naira? how much is 15,000 naira in cedis? that is about 150 Ghana cedis. is that what you say Ghanaian players are paid? that's a big lie

[s]
jasent:
[/s]
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by jasent(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Torture2020:
who told you players in Ghana earn less than 15,00 naira? how much is 15,000 naira in cedis? that is about 150 Ghana cedis. is that what you say Ghanaian players are paid? that's a big lie

[s][/s]
Lol.My brother it's true oo..I am in Ghana, you can even ask any Ghana coach.
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by Torture2020: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
i am a Ghanaian, and I live in Accra. I don't need to ask anybody. what you said is a big fat lie cool
jasent:
Lol.My brother it's true oo..I am in Ghana, you can even ask any Ghana coach.
Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by Philosopher1979: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigerian clubsides should recruit players from our football academies. Most of our players making waves in Europe are from football academies.
Also there is an alternate league about to start for privately owned clubs and it will be interesting.
There is the University league started a few years ago.
I honestly appreciate efforts made to develop our local football

1 Like

Re: Nigerian premier league is the worst league in the world. by kenzysmith: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Philosopher1979:
Nigerian clubsides should recruit players from our football academies. Most of our players making waves in Europe are from football academies.
Also there is an alternate league about to start for privately owned clubs and it will be interesting.
There is the University league started a few years ago.
I honestly appreciate efforts made to develop our local football
we have a strange league no forigen coaches no local derbies, no bitter rivarly, no proper stadiums, no media averts no ambitious owners. No europe tower, i really love to follow up but they re nt helping matters tueh!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell What Is Happening Behind The Scene In This Picture? / Jorginho Agrees It Would Be A 'scandal' If He Wins Ballon D'or Over Messi / Club Heroes And Country Zeroes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.