Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office (61196 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by CHOPUP411(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pls which place is wuse 2 jabi airport road
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Bighead9: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Buhari is working

Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by erai30(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
I thought MAGU means DON'T CLIMB...
THIS LIFE NO BALANCE grin grin.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by seanjy4konji: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Den suppose give am placard also and give us better mugshot of him
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by ma373733(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Them tell you ,you no hear

Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by lawalmovichhhh: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
when you carry ABÎJÀ go do efcc chairman....wetin you expect..
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Kenny9857(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
bullshit! stop spreading lies, God doesn't exist, it's all in your crazy imaginations.
You are the one crazy here, you this fool. Must you quote him ??
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by pode(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Finally this one hen don laid cooked eggs
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by guychidile: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
imagine the likeness!how can u be trusted with your country's integrity and you pulled it down yourself
...,I wonder o!
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kenny9857:

You are the one crazy here, you this fool. Must you quote him ??
yes, i am crazy, you are even crazier quoting me just to tell me than i am crazy, grin must you quote me? only a crazier goon like you can identify another crazy individual. now go stab your ignorant self in the eyes wink
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Kenny9857(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
yes, i am crazy, you are even crazier quoting me just to tell me than i am crazy, grin only a crazier goon like you can identify another crazy individual. now go stab your ignorant self in the eyes wink
There is God oooooo
Foolish Atheist
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kenny9857:

There is God oooooo
Foolish Atheist
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
you and your God can lick my butthole! what does atheist mean? do you even know what it means? sad
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
We have a long way to go in Nigeria
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Cvesta(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
How can Efcc headquarters be in Airport Jabi, Wuse 2 @ OP?

When jabi and Wuse 2 are several miles apart
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by olajide8(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
dre11:
SaharaReporters gathered that one of the vehicles was recovered in Abuja and the other in Maiduguri, Borno State.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/14/police-seize-magus-official-bulletproof-vehicles-seal-office

Why do our police always misbehave, Is it possible to seize the official vehicle of another agency? - it's either of the 2, Sahara reporters is saying junk or the police is going over board. Everyday new episode in this Nigerian series
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by CODEIN: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Racoon:
Magu case is one of the irony of what sordid corruption has done to the image of Nigeria today.What a nation.
This fulani man is been presented to deceive you fools as is if they are fighting corruption just to distract the attention of suffering Nigerians, he was replaced by another fulani man, you can bet your left nuts he will be let free just like the rest. How many corrupt assssholes politicians whose crime stinks more than his have been jailed....NON
Una too like Codeine for Nigeria, the country is ruined, this man trial na charade to save face for the outside world watching to give an aura bubu dey fight corruption. Drink Sensedeine now
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Majeedadekunle(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
My God in the high level
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by alexsoftwork(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

BMC will never agree with you....to them, anything that has to do with corruption started and ended with PDP....
Yes, started with PDP, but not ended with PDP.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Blessedjyde: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na waa on uncle Magu.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by romenna: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Stop appointing nigerian police officers to head an elite agency as the EFCC.
You cannot get something from nothing.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by godquality: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
There's a pattern here. No former head of the efcc left the position without being disgraced and forced out. Corruption is really fighting back.

Anyone who take over just have to wait for the circle to repeat itself in 24 to 36 months after assuming office.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Charly68: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
All those that Magu dealt with are now looking for opportunity to get back at him ..They will fail.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by almarthins(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Truly! No condition is Permanent!

On this Earth we find ourselves, no Matter the level you attain , Humility and The Fear of God is key! Be Humble..

With all your Might Refuse anything that pushes you to play god!

That Thing that pushes you to play god is your Destroyer!

I tell you. How art the mighty fallen, o magu!

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by AngelicBeing: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Truly! No condition is Permanent!

On this Earth we find ourselves, no Matter the level you attain , Humility and The Fear of God is key! Be Humble..

With all your Might Refuse anything that pushes you to play god!

That Thing that pushes you to play god is your Destroyer!

Gbam, the fear of God is to depart from sin, I have no sympathy for Magu and all the criminals who have rendered Nigeria as a cesspit of poverty and darkness, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Elfaris(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
President Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria in it's recent history. Nobody and absolutely nobody is immune to being prosecuted or investigated for corruption under his administration. No matter how highly placed you think you are. Our institutions are gradually standing firm thanks to our loving President who has the nation at heart. He damn sure has some faults of his but nobody can question his sincerity to seeing that Nigeria finally works and stand strong among the committee of nations. God bless you PMB. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by ChoCho54(f): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
yanabasee1:
MaguGate.....
See we all have a gate o! Because ayam not understanding this contri
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by ChoCho54(f): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Elfaris:
President Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria in it's recent history. Nobody and absolutely nobody is immune to being prosecuted or investigated for corruption under his administration. No matter how highly placed you think you are. Our institutions are gradually standing firm thanks to our loving President who has the nation at heart. He damn sure has some faults of his but nobody can question his sincerity to seeing that Nigeria finally works and stand strong among the committee of nations. God bless you PMB. God bless Nigeria.
He will definitely love reading this.
The weaknesses of the buhari administration overshadow the gains, that's why the ordinary man in the street is Wailing.

Even though we know Magu gate was political, it nevertheless is a fresh breath of air to know that while Magu went about town tearing down supposedly corrupt people, he was also doing his bit behind.

This was a man buhari held on tenaciously to when the Senate rejected him on these same grounds.

I will not give buhari credit for Magu gate because it could have been averted abinitio.

Today, the country is spending billions of Naira investigating and prosecuting a complicated web of corruption, which was totally avoidable.
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by raphy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
magu this,magu that,mag u shit ,magu piss,mag u fhcuk mag u rape,magu steal money ,magu...

another local hushpupi spoted.

the bush meat is now after the hunter...
Re: Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office by Kachikey(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Breeze done blow fowl Nash...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.