Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Correctly Adjust Your Side Mirrors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Correctly Adjust Your Side Mirrors (458 Views)

U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / See How To Correctly Pronounce Car Brands Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Correctly Adjust Your Side Mirrors by xristos(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Many drivers do not adjust side mirrors correctly.
If you adjust them so you can see some of the side of your car while you are in your driving position, they are adjusted incorrectly.
You should lean over about 6-inches outward and adjust the mirror so you can see the side of your car, that way they are adjusted properly and you will have A) minimal blind spot B) Little to no glare at night headlights to ur eyes.
I read this tip in a car magazine a long time ago, and have adjusted my mirrors this way ever since. I have had several of my friends adjust their mirrors this way and they can't believe the difference.

Try it out and feel the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwzUE6PHk4U

2 Likes

Re: How To Correctly Adjust Your Side Mirrors by xristos(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
you can also make a bluish tint to your glass to reduce night glares
Re: How To Correctly Adjust Your Side Mirrors by xristos(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
This really makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Why consult us before Purchsing A used Car?. Abuja / Please I Need Help On Car Isssue / Car Idles Very High, Me Fix IAC Or ECT? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.