Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU (1552 Views)

UDENE BY JESSICA DURU! / In LOVE With A Mafia ✍ JESSICA DURU / MY CHRI$EVE VISITOR***BY JESSICA DURU °^ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
"Mommy where are you?I'm scared."little Thomas cried out as he got up from his warm bed at the sound of the noise,coming right from outside his bedroom."Who's there?he shuddered,staring at the silhouette figure in the dark."Aunt Kiki?".

"Thomas....Oh child."She breathed,embracing him."I'm so glad you're okay.Come,we must hurry."

"But Aunt Kiki where is my mommy?I want my mommy."he panicked.

"Mommy's not coming with us Tommy,"

"Leave me alone.I'm not going anywhere with you"he said stubbornly,racing downstairs.

"Mommy!Mommy please wake up...Wake up mommy!"he cried,shaking his Ms Claire's lifeless body as she laid firm,moving not a single muscle.

"She won't wake up darling.Your precious mommy is long gone now"came his aunt's sinister chuckled from behind.

"Aunt Kiki why isn't she moving?What did you do to my mommy?"he asked with his tiny voice ringing bitterly in the air.

"You were always such a brilliant child Thomas.Awe!Too bad you have to die too munchkin."she chuckled,bringing out the blood stained sickle from under her skirt.

....Gasps...

"Aunt Kiki!"he shuddered,running as fast as his tiny legs could carry him.

"Run all you want little boy.You're no match for me"she chuckled,running alongside as the little boy made towards the kitchen table.If only he knew what was waiting for him.

"Thomas...Thomas!Come out,come out wherever you are..."she chuckled devilishly as she circled around the kitchen table that stood in the middle."Ah-hah!Found you!"she chuckled,hitting the table with the sickle as the sharp tip cut across the middle."You were always too bad at hide and seek!Send my regards to your parents in hell"she chuckled louder,raising her hands in the air."Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!G-O-O-D-B-Y-E T-H-O-M-A-S M-I-L-K-I-S-I-N!!!!!

...WELCOME TO HOUSTON FELLAS....

1 Share

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
HAUNTED ONE
"Dad,are we there yet?We've been going on for hours."Jade,a young slender girl of about sixteen,yay high and with shiny blonde hair,grumbled endlessly from behind.

"Yeah dad.Is Houston that far?I thought we would have reached by now.My butt's starting to ache,"Danny,the youngest of all cut in,itching his butt."Ohh quit pushing Jade.I can hardly feel my backside."

"Oh,you mean your backside that's clearly occupying the whole seat?"

"Uh-uh!At least it isn't as flat as yours manny!"he mocked.

"Oh,no you didn't,"she snarled,making to spank him.

"Haha!You don't scare me."he chuckled,sticking his tongue out on her.

"Oh,you will crabby face...."

"Daniel!"came Me Hardley's hoarse scold from the front.

"Oh,stop you guys.We're tryna sleep here"the twins cut in,rubbing their wearied eyes.

"Baby go back to sleep,okay?"

"Now look what you've done.You've woken Brie and Blair up"

"Me?Who's the one complaining about his stupid cracked butt?I won't be surprised if you can't wiggle it anymore."she teased.

"Alright you two.No fighting in the car"

"Well,he started it"

"What?!No daddy.She did!"he growled,pointing at a bully Jade.

"Oh,yes you did grandma"Jaden laughed,running her fingers in his red hair.

"Dad!Jade's bullying me again."

"Jade!!!"

"Nothing daddy.We were only playing"she grinned.

"Good!Cause you don't want me grounding you for another week"

"Yeah right.Let me guess,you'll send me off to juvey,am I right?"

"Well,worse"

"Ha!That'll keep you down pig face!"

"You too Danny."

"But dad,I'm not even a teen yet.I'm just seven,you know?"

"Then act like one!"Mr Hardley added.

"Heh!In your face!"

"Bleh"

"Oh,you two"Blair scoffed,getting up."Daddy are we almost there?It's starting to get hot in here."she complained ,hanging her little arms around him.

"Me too daddy.I can hardly breathe."Brie cut in,getting up from the back seat.

"Calm down babies.We're almost there."

"Ha-ha!I can't imagine the look on Ms Chang's face when she finds out we're gone..."

"Yeah!Me too.That wrinkled neck was starting to get on my nerves.Humph!"

"Danny!"

"Nothing father"he chuckled slightly.

"Is that...Dad watch out!"Jade screamed with terror as Mr Hardley applied the brakes,making them jerk forward with full force.

"Whoa!Baby what's that?"

"Daddy,what's happening?"the twins asked with fright.

"Y-you guys didn't see that?"she shook,pointing towards the window screen.

"See what J?Gosh!You scared the hell out of me"Danny panted.

"Hmm,I thought I saw something.Guess it's just my mind playing tricks on me."she sighed,winding the windows up swiftly.

"Then get it under control,will you?!Imagine if dad didn't have control of the wheel.We'd have ended up in a ditch or something,"Danny snapped.

"Great!It's my fault now?"

"Guys!That's enough...Baby just take it easy,okay?We're almost there now."Mr Hardley assured,getting the car in motion all again.

"Jade..."Brie whispered lowly,clasping her hands.

"Yeah!What's that?"

"grin-did you really see something?I--I'm scared"she shook vigorously.

"No baby.Don't be,all rght?We'll soon be home."she smiled,placing the little girl's head on her laps gently.

"I really wish mum was here,"Blair chipped in."Daddy will mum be coming to see us in our new house?I miss her already"she said,looking all sober.

"Sure baby.Mommy will,all right"

"Yeah right.I bet she's busy with that yankee boyfriend of hers."

"Jade not in front of the kids."

"Yeah whatever"she shrugged,averting her eyes on the tall rusty buildings that laid side by side on the street

"Whoo!And...Here we are"came their dad's ecstatic voice as he drove the hatch-back car up the drive way."Welcome to Houston ladies"he chuckled,halting to a stop as he pushed the car door open.

"Yay!Daddy come carry us out"

"Sure my queens"he smiled,getting out as he made towards the back."Here you go ladies."he laughed out loud,carrying them out."And oh,beware of the mud guys.It's pretty slippy."

"Sure dad"

"Hey!Not cool!I'm still here,you know?"Danny cut in jealously.

"What now?"

"Seriously dad,I ain't a lady.Humph!"he scoffed,holding his arms in one fold.

"Oof!Sorry."came Mr Hardley's laconic voice as he gave him a pat.

"Ohhh!"

"Hah!Grandma!"Jade smirked,punching him playfully.

"Shut up,spit face!"

"Danny is a granny..Danny is a...."she sang rhythmically as they followed behind.

"Kids!"

"Coming dad!"they giggled,poking on each other's ribs as they heard a creaking sound as Mr Hardley pushed the door open,revealing an old,dusty living room.

"Whoo!I guess we've got tons of work cut out for us"

"Hmm,creepy don't you think?I wonder who lived here?"Jade shrugged,rolling her eyes around the room which had several portraits and weird-looking drawings hovering on all corners.

"Oh,don't be such a scary kitty J.I bet the cobwebs got plenty of room for ya..."

"Ewwwww...Why will I be?"

"Oh,look who's talking.If you aren't so scared then,why don't we go take a look around.I bet dad won't mind,right daddy?"

"Hmm,I don't know.We just got here"

"Please daddy,"the twins voice ran as they beckoned to him with pup-pitying eyes.

"Yes,please!A little adventure won't hurt,will it?"Danny added,making towards the stairs.

"Guys,c'mon,we don't even know this place.What if..."

"Oh,don't be such a twerp.Dad don't listen to her!"

"Hmm,your sister's right,you know"he said,giving it a thought."But uhm,I guess,I'll let you guys off...Only for five minutes.Just five minutes and nothing more."

"Dad!"Jade snapped."Since when did you start listening to Daniel?"

"Well,since now jelly ass"he grinned,throwing an annoying smirk at her as he scurried off fast.

"And no fighting,you hear me.Run along now so we can finish up with this and oh Jade,keep your eyes on Brie and Blair.I don't want anything happening to them while I'm gone."

"Dad!What about me?"

"Ha-oh!Danny's not excluded.Have fun you guys."he smiled,turning the door dusty knob.

"Got it!"

1 Share

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
So...How do you see these parts my lovelies?Do you like it?

And oh,while reading,don't forget to invite your friends...

Remember,it's free for everyone!!!
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'll be posting the next chapter if and only if I see someone share his views...I can't be posting something and I'm getting nothing...I bet they're horror movies fans here.So that won't be hard,am I right?

1 Like

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2020
houseofwagsCasNovaBestie93AjerryTeco2TiffanyJElvictorKelvinCoasterTwizzy90ASBEEDhilariousdandyElvictor
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Interesting interactions and conversations!
Well done ciara9251
Do not be discouraged if you see few comments!
I am here to support you with wonderful comments!!
...more Grace to you!
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Interesting interactions and conversations!
Well done ciara9251
Do not be discouraged if you see few comments!
I am here to support you with wonderful comments!!
...more Grace to you!
Oh,thank you.I really appreciate it.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
HAUNTED TWO
"Jade,over here,"Daniel whispers came.

He motioned to Jaden but still,she stood firm,staring blankly into the empty dark room as her eyes snapped open with cold chills moving up her spine,getting her horrified.For a minute there,she would have sworn she'd heard strange noises come from inside but it was gone.She blinked for a second,snapping out of her thoughts as she heard Daniel's floppy footwear rub against the carpet covered hallway.

That noise...She thought,averting her eyes from the mysterious room.

"Jade?You okay?"Daniel asked,watching her closely.

"Y--yes,"she stammered.

"Yes?But-Oh,well.Just hurry,"he said to her,tugging at her sleeves."We have something to show you."he stopped,watching her expression.

Jaden's countenance fell and she got scared all again.She had no idea what brought about that but all she knew was that her legs trembled unendingly and she couldn't carry them along-she was stuck!

"Jade,calm down.It's just your mind playing tricks on you"she muttered under her breath,letting out a deep sigh.

"Hmm.Well,is something really big Jade,"Daniel continued,describing with his hands.

"Are you serious?"Jade asked.

"Oh,you're certainly not going to believe until you see for yourself."he grinned,pulling her with him.

"Shaluga....Shaluga!"a woman dressed in a gray sack cloth with a serpent staff and a large python curled around her wrinkled neck called.

Her name was Naziya.The mistress of the dark.Leader of all dark forces and the mother of all evil.She had the twelve councils at her feet and to each one,was given a bowl...No ordinary bowl but one to see the outside world and monitor every inhabitants in it.And on their forehead,laid embedded a crystal to keep them alerted at always.

They were Nazzis.Naziya's minions and she had each of them do her biddings while she laid in wait for the blood of innocent souls to be shed at her feet,where she would drink and quench her never ending taste.

To them,pure blood was a symbol of strength and fierceness and so it did to them,making them immune to any form of harm.They were the strongest and deadliest creatures the world had ever known.

"Shaluga!"Naziya thundered aloud.

"Yes,Mistress,"Shaluga replied,bowing her head.

"Shaluga!!!"she thundered the fourth time,striking her staff against the hard ground fiercely.

"Yes,Queen Mother"Shaluga responded,kissing the ground before her.

Shaluga was Naziya's trusted agent and the youngest of all.But nonetheless,her power was greater,compared to the other messengers in the world of the occult.She could compel any man into doing things they'd never imagined and in the end,slaughter every one of them.No wonder why they referred to her as the 'Mistress' favourite pet'.For as long as she was in power,she'd do anything for her...Anything at all!

"Shaluga,what am I hearing?"the dark mistress seeked."Is it true what they say?A son of Adam has finally come to dwell in our abode?"Naziya face beamed with eagerness.

"I'm afraid so,my queen."Shaluga affirmed.

"Then,you must stop him!"came Naziya's voice like thunder.

"B--but my queen,he's too strong."Kadrin broke in.

Naziya averted her red eyes on him as she boiled with rage."Too strong?Too strong,you say?!"she chuckled loudly as her minions followed.

"Silence!"she ordered,restoring stillness again.

Naziya eyed him thoroughly and with her staff moving against the ground,made towards him as she ran a thunderous slap across his face,making him tremble like a leaf.

"Get up!"she commanded."Get up,I say?"

"But my queen..."Shaluga stopped at the sight of the deadly look on Naziya's face.

"Shaluga...."

"Forgive me,Mistress."came her apology as she quickly maintained.

"Good!Now,listen,"Naziya continued."I heard the son of Adam has a young maiden with him.He's daughter per say.A daughter of Eve if I'm not mistaken."she grinned,rubbing her cheek with thoughts."She goes by the name Jaden.And she's got such a kind loving heart"she gave a loud chuckle.

"A daughter of Eve born of a son of Adam?"murmurs enveloped in their midst.

"Silence,my kitties."Naziya muted,returning order once again.

"What do you want me to do,my queen?"Karin asked eagerly as a mischievous smile broke across his lips.

"My!So eager,are we?"Naziya chuckled,walking gracefully."Well,it's quite an easy task.Would you be able to do it?"

"Yes,Queen Mother,"he affirmed joyfully."I'll do anything for you."

"Good!"she smiled."Now,I shall have you lure the foolish girl into sleeping with you,"she added."And when she does,you shall take out her pure beating heart,and shall serve it to me on a fine silver platter!"she chuckled sinisterly as the rest followed....

"But your wonderful,"another spoke up."What about the children?His blood runs strongly in their veins,"

"Then they belong to me!!!"

"Hey,what are you two up to?"Jaden asked,drawing closer with her arms placed on her waist.

"Jade,come see."Brie beckoned to her.

Jade walked slowly towards them,trying not to trip on the sickles and other farm tools that laid in their way.

What's with the tools piled up on all corners?She wondered,taking her sisters hands gently.

"This' gonna blow your mind,Jaden."Daniel smirked,rubbing his palms as the foursome made towards the wall.

They urged Jaden to squat as they followed put with their hands motioning to the weird red markings that stood boldly engraved on it.None of them could interpret the writing on the wall,getting them confused even more.

"Sweet,am I right?"Daniel spoke up.

"Or creepy?"Jade shuddered,moving her hands on it."I wonder who wrote this,"she thought out loud.

"Heh!You're such a scary kitty J."Daniel joked.

"Cut it out,"Blair rebuked with her tiny voice.

"Yeah,Danny.Cut it out!Now's not the good time to go about that"Jaden chipped in,shrugging her shoulders.

"What do you think Jaden?Is it Arabic?"Brie asked inquisitively,looking up at her.

"I...I don't know Brie."

"Maybe dad will.He knows everything."Daniel opined.

"Kids!"Mr Hardley's manly voice came,startling them."Guys,where are you?"his voice drew nearer.

....Gasps...

"Dad isn't so far off now.What are we going to do?"Daniel asked nervously.

"Here!Quick."Jaden beckoned to them as they swiftly moved the dusty wobbly table against the wall,covering it perfectly.

"Think we should tell him?"Daniel whispered.

"No...No,not yet,"Jaden replied.

"Oh,thank goodness!"Mr Hardley exclaimed,making towards them carefully."Kids,what are you doing at this wing?I've been looking everywhere for you."he said,looking at them with suspicion.

"Uh,we were just looking around dad,"Jaden spoke up."We promise,we didn't touch anything."she faked a smile.

"Yes dad.We didn't this time."the party added,playing along.

"Hmm,"

"Uhm,come on kids.Let's go play downstairs."Jaden said to them,motioning with her head.

Daniel and the twins quickly scurried out the door as Jaden made to follow.

"Jaden wait,"Mr Hardley held her back."Baby,are you okay?"he asked concerned.

"Yeah dad.You don't need to worry about me."she shrugged,wriggling her hand out.

"Well,if you say so,"he smiled,making to leave."Come on now.We've got plenty of work to do."

1 Share

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Twizzy90
Elvictor
DhilariousdandyASBEEfreesinzucredidTeco2AjerryBestie93CasNovaKelvinCoasterhouseofwagsTeco2TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Your comments are needed please...Hope you don't get freaked out along line though cause this story's gonna be even more creepier....It's still growing sha...So don't mind the way it is...Ha-ha!

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by KelvinCoaster(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:
Your comments are needed please...Hope you don't get freaked out along line though cause this story's gonna be even more creepier....It's still growing sha...So don't mind the way it is...Ha-ha!
You've got a nice piece ciara9251, but since this is a horror story,the episodes would have been more captivating if each ends with a suspense so as to encapsulate your readers!
Keep the updates coming!

1 Like

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
don't update at night please.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
you have a thing for twin

1 Like

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
You've got a nice piece ciara9251, but since this is a horror story,the episodes would have been more captivating if each ends with a suspense so as to encapsulate your readers!
Keep the updates coming!
LOL.Well,I did say is growing remember??

This my first story on horror stuff.I'm more of a romance writer but anyway,I'll take your advice.Thank u
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Elvictor:
don't update at night please.
That's when my ideas come sorry...
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Elvictor:
you have a thing for twin
I guess so.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Keep the updates coming!
Hold on,u talked about suspense...What other suspense do u wanna see in just part two?The red markings there?Do u knw what that means?The dark mistress,do u know her true form?No!You wouldn't...And also,Mr Hardley,do you know who he really is?Ha_ha!You don't...But u will when the story evolves....Trust me.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by KelvinCoaster(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
''Well,if you say so'',he smiled,making to leave.
Immediately,Jaden couldn't move anymore;her legs began to swell,black muccoid patches fast spreading across her face.Mr Hardley turned back only to see Jaden's teeth about to strike his neck...

The above illustration is a typical example of what i meant by,''end the episode with a suspense!''
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:
That's when my ideas come sorry...
I must avoid nairaland that period... with this your story
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:
I guess so.
are you one?
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Elvictor:
I must avoid nairaland that period... with this your story
Avoid?I don't understand...Bcx of my story you're gonna avoid NL?
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Elvictor:
are you one?
Not at all...I just love the idea of having twins play a part in my story...And if I'm ever going to make a movie(by God's grace),they won't be excluded.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
''Well,if you say so'',he smiled,making to leave.
Immediately,Jaden couldn't move anymore;her legs began to swell,black muccoid patches fast spreading across her face.Mr Hardley turned back only to see Jaden's teeth about to strike his neck...

The above illustration is a typical example of what i meant by,''end the episode with a suspense!''
Lolzzz...You're so funny dear...Lolzzzz...There's still a continuation to that and in the script I never wanted any violence to come from her..SHE'S A DAUGHTER OF EVE,REMEMBER?And not just that,if the dark mistress possesses her at just the beginning,the story wnt have any meaning again.I'm taking everything step by step and remember,they need her more cause she's still a virgin and her blood is pure...

I'll be uploading the next part soon...Are u enjoying the story?If yes,do invite your friends please,so they won't miss out on the fun......
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:

Not at all...I just love the idea of having twins play a part in my story...And if I'm ever going to make a movie(by God's grace),they won't be excluded.
I am a twin, remember me when you make your kingdom. tho... not identical, but still a twin.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:
Avoid?I don't understand...Bcx of my story you're gonna avoid NL?
you didn't get the humour, sha... forget.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Elvictor:

you didn't get the humour, sha... forget.
Oh,u were only teasing..LOLzzz...I get it now.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Elvictor:
I am a twin, remember me when you make your kingdom. tho... not identical, but still a twin.

By the grace of God..Lol..I hope to remember u....Thanks onceagain.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:

By the grace of God..Lol..I hope to remember u....Thanks onceagain.
don't stop hoping until it is achieve

1 Like

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Elvictor: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ciara9251:

Oh,u were only teasing..LOLzzz...I get it now.
lemme touch ur hairs *winks*

1 Like

Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Elvictor:
lemme touch ur hairs *winks*
LOL my hair is just the same as every other girls'.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Elvictor:
don't stop hoping until it is achieve
Amen...Thanks a lot.
Re: THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU by houseofwags: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ciara9251:
"Mommy where are you?I'm scared."little Thomas cried out as he got up from his warm bed at the sound of the noise,coming right from outside his bedroom."Who's there?he shuddered,staring at the silhouette figure in the dark."Aunt Kiki?".

"Thomas....Oh child."She breathed,embracing him."I'm so glad you're okay.Come,we must hurry."

"But Aunt Kiki where is my mommy?I want my mommy."he panicked.

"Mommy's not coming with us Tommy,"

"Leave me alone.I'm not going anywhere with you"he said stubbornly,racing downstairs.

"Mommy!Mommy please wake up...Wake up mommy!"he cried,shaking his Ms Claire's lifeless body as she laid firm,moving not a single muscle.

"She won't wake up darling.Your precious mommy is long gone now"came his aunt's sinister chuckled from behind.

"Aunt Kiki why isn't she moving?What did you do to my mommy?"he asked with his tiny voice ringing bitterly in the air.

"You were always such a brilliant child Thomas.Awe!Too bad you have to die too munchkin."she chuckled,bringing out the blood stained sickle from under her skirt.

....Gasps...

"Aunt Kiki!"he shuddered,running as fast as his tiny legs could carry him.

"Run all you want little boy.You're no match for me"she chuckled,running alongside as the little boy made towards the kitchen table.If only he knew what was waiting for him.

"Thomas...Thomas!Come out,come out wherever you are..."she chuckled devilishly as she circled around the kitchen table that stood in the middle."Ah-hah!Found you!"she chuckled,hitting the table with the sickle as the sharp tip cut across the middle."You were always too bad at hide and seek!Send my regards to your parents in hell"she chuckled louder,raising her hands in the air."Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!G-O-O-D-B-Y-E T-H-O-M-A-S M-I-L-K-I-S-I-N!!!!!

...WELCOME TO HOUSTON FELLAS....

Yo!!! I love gothic/horror stories. Keep it up. Hopefully we shall meet wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Review My Book / Calling On All Script Writers!!!submit A Short Script For A Chance To Win N1m!! / The Greatest Write Up Ever. (IMO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.