Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How I Got Paid $100,000 To Go To Graduate School For Free. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Paid $100,000 To Go To Graduate School For Free. (479 Views)

Comparing Graduate School In The USA and UK / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Paid $100,000 To Go To Graduate School For Free. by yemideclassifie: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys, A little bit of myself. My name is Dr. Ajayi. Got PhD in 2014 and currently in the last year of my 2nd PhD in the US. Why two PhDs? Mistakes! Mistakes! Mistakes! I wish I know then what I knew now and my goal is to walk you through on how “YOU CAN GET PAID $100,000 for your Masters and PhD.” Plus more

I have 28 plus videos and interviews from people who have used all what I’ve shared on my YouTube platform and have gotten Masters and PhD positions in US, Germany and Canada. I have been learning these truths for almost 10 years and I’m giving it out for FREE because I have you in mind.

Grab a cup of coffee and learn all you need to “Get paid $100,000 to go to US universities for free.”

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0flcPrJ-mU

Follow me on Instagram Yemideclassified
Follow me on Facebook @yemideclassified

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech 2020 Aspirant Whatsapp Group / Kwara State Government Holds Stakeholders Meeting Ahead School Resumption(detail / The 4 Equations Of Motion Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.