Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate (18086 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
now thats it. let me soon talk how linda raped me to cumma

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by calculator123(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
So they have sense like this?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by saintokwuluora(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Seductive dressing should be made an offense under the bill.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Donspicey: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
at 7 i was raped by 27yrs old lady......

3 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by styless(f): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
nice move

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by agborodun: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Long overdue .

So raped children who happen to be boys didn’t have coverage under the law all this while?

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Kenstufez: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Women rapes more than men by far, nice move...

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by meobizy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sometimes these idiots can pass ten good bills in a row only to cancel everything through the introduction of an eleventh. Let's watch and see. For now these men are on autopilot.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by omooba969(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hallelujah o ! grin

Finally, justice for the defenceless. grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by CCC2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
After f**king me, if we breakup i can now claim you raped me ................Well done reps

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by jasent(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
This one can't work in Nigeria abeg..when men are looking for guys to rape them.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by FRESHG(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ehiagwinner09:
Finally I can speak out
SO YOU ARE PART OF ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND SHE-MALE

HELP ME GREAT NGWEREUKWUENU UNA PRESIDOgrin
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Burgerlomo: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
chiiraq802:
Very Good, lemme goan compile my list of Girls that forcefully had sexual intercourse with me.
Veronica
Chioma
Victoria
Mary
Essy etc.....You guys should get ready, we will meet in Court. grin

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by UDUJ(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful...since brother Corona viruse show face our law makers dey always do the right thing na o...if na so make brother Coro na stay with us for sometime before leaving
Way esohe
Shebi she don hear the matter

That esohe of a girl dey always slide my dickk inside her pussy without my consent

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by swtdrms(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
martowskin1:

In other words u are saying women can't rape men?... Is that what u are trying to say?

If you have adequate comprehension abilities, you'll get my points clearly.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by JordanMichael(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why no lady wants to rape me?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Romangalactic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow this is good news, finally I can report aunty Temi for what she did to me when I was 16.

Cococandy, pocohantas, Mariangeles, I hope u girls will fight for me to get justice like you always do online?

3 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by AfroKnight: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Now these lawmakers are doing their jobs.

Next should be a law that specifically criminalises false rape accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
I remembered following a session of the House of Reps.

I must commend Gbajabiamila for balancing things up that day. When some members were harping on female rape victims, and the punishment that the rapists should get, Gbajabiamila raised an issue concerning male rape victims.

I suspect that Gbajabiamila has a lot to do with the quick passage of this bill.

Kudos to the National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
swtdrms:
In as much as this is commendable, has the Senate prescribed adequate punishment for rapist? Have they put in place processes to ensure rapist do not get away with the offence.

Being victim isn't the pertinent issue here, but the punishment to deter the would be rapist.

Besides, horrible rape activity are perpetuated by the male gender. Whereas when ever a "female rape a male" isn't always as horrible as rape committed by the male gender, either against a fellow male or female.

Are you sure you are sane??

Do you know the atrocities female rapists have committed to males especially underage males?

Seriously, NL is filled with idiots

3 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Romangalactic(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
cococandy:
Long overdue .

So raped children who happen to be boys didn’t have coverage under the law all this while?
We talking of even adult males here, you're talking of children
It means having sex with a drunk man is rape as drunk people can't give consent.

Poco knows what I mean

5 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Tango123: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
ModestGal:
I hope this helps, I know the boys would be happy. Truth be told ,one of the main causes of rape is undiagnosed mental problems that many Nigerian MEN are suffering from.
Because I dont know why a mentally healthy man would rape children.

Check my signature below to see how I can help you boost your business sales

What about women who rape children

Or do u think it doesnt happen?

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantastic!

Best news I've heard so far!.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Romangalactic:

We talking of even adult males here, you're talking of children
It means having sex with a drunk man is rape as drunk people can't give consent.

Poco knows what I mean

It covers both male children and adults

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
JordanMichael:
Why no lady wants to rape me?

I pray that 80 women will rape you and your male children at once.

Oya say amen since you want to be raped.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Openbusiness3: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
No woman in this world can rape me, rape as how? Impossicant
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
saintokwuluora:
Seductive dressing should be made an offense under the bill.

That would depend on what constitutes seductive dressing.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
some guys would love to be raped
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Donspicey:
at 7 i was raped by 27yrs old lady......

Wow, so sorry bro.

I advise that you share your story or better, make a thread on it.

The world needs to know that there are numerous female rapists out there too
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Openbusiness3:
No woman in this world can rape me, rape as how? Impossicant

Don't be so confident, my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report / Amaechi Officially Resigns As Transportation Minister / Ondo: Ayedatiwa Remains Adamant, Rallies Forces Against Akeredolu - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.