Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate (18056 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maliqcious:
How can an able body man be raped? Even rape cases where the man is the culprit.. It hard for me to believe man will just come unzip your jeans swap your pant remove your clothe loose your bra without him being hurt by your long fingers or biting his ears.. The man no even threating you with gun. But if the girl is under 15.. Yeah i can relate.
You are assuming the said man is conscious and alert..
What of a situation where the man was drugged and incapable of resistance?
And what of in the case of minors,does that not qualify as rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Donspicey:

each time i hear abt rape and men labelled as d only culprists i jst SMH cos many dont know wat guys too pass tru

Exactly bro. \

A relative told me how she took her baby along with her to the saloon to make her hair.

She removed his diapers to change it so he was naked atm.

She said all the ladies were just staring at his d1ck and was saying its huge for a baby while others wanted to play with it. angry

Imagine if the case was reversed.

If this bill is fully passed, just watch how a lot of female rapists will be apprehended
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by COOL10(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ugolistikp:
nice 1 senate. Though this bill when it passes all stages required will just turn out to be a redundant law because most men wont want to come out as rape victims ..The society{fellow men} will see them as weaklings and u will hear stuff like who even rapes a man.. Pathetic �

It's still an improvement
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by swtdrms(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
You should have stopped while you were ahead..
What exactly do you mean by horrible rape?
So one rape especially by males is more serious than another rape by females?
By your definition,a female abusing a 3 years old male should be termed non horrible rape? angry
Or pray give us your definition of horrible and non horrible rape?

BluntTheApostle:

Are you people this shameless that you would downplay rape simply because the perpetrator is a woman?

That was how some of you were downplaying husbands getting killing simply because women (their wives) were the perpetrators. But let a man slap his wife, all you hypocrites will rush out calling men beasts.

TheKingIsHere:

Are you sure you are sane??

Do you know the atrocities female rapists have committed to males especially underage males?

Seriously, NL is filled with idiots

It is obvious many persons do not deserved to be called men, they do not in anyway merit it. They are "shemales" who hide in the background and want the society to fight for them. They've been simps all their lives so all they want is for women to pay for their simpness since they can't fight their own battle.

For your information, i'm a victim, i do remember vividly how it all happened, and today, am fine, i have healthy relationship and it has not in any affected me. Do I have scars all over my body? No. Compare that to a grown up violently tearing my anus, or same grown up man violently ripping apart the genitals of a female. Such a victim will live forever with the scars. If you have a different story to tell, i'll be here to read that your emotional story of how your d*ck was ripped apart because of the way that anty violently raped you.

However, i'm not in anyway saying men can't be victim of rape, all i'm saying is let perpetrators be adequately punished and there should a laid down procedures in making victims get justice. That is more important that telling us who could be victim or not.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
swtdrms:

It is obvious many persons do not deserved to be called men, they do not in anyway merit it. They are "shemales" who hide in the background and want the society to fight for them. They've been simps all their lives so all they want is for women to pay for their simpness since they can't fight their own battle.

For your information, i'm a victim, i do remember vividly how it all happened, and today, am fine, i have healthy relationship and it has not in any affected me. Do I have scars all over my body? No. Compare that to a grown up violently tearing my anus, or same grown up man violently ripping apart the genitals of a female. Such a victim will live forever with the scars. If you have a different story to tell, i'll be here to read that your emotional story of how your d*ck was ripped apart because of the way that anty violently raped you.

However, i'm not in anyway saying men can't be victim of rape, all i'm saying is let perpetrators be adequately punished and there should a laid down procedures in making victims get justice. That is more important that telling us who could be victim or not.

Enough of that silliness about scars.

Ever heard about emotional scars?

When someone rapes anyone, the victim is at the risk of contracting various venereal diseases, some of which may leave irreparable damages such as infertility.

Scars are not always physical, my friend.

You were able to move on. What about those who weren't able to?

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Romangalactic(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

It covers both male children and adults
Yes I know, I didn't want her to emphasize only children because her type are usually of the opinion that a grown man can't be raped.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Farki: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
It's about time.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by swtdrms(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Enough of that silliness about scars.

Ever heard about emotional scars?

When someone rapes anyone, the victim is at the risk of contracting various venereal diseases, some of which may leave irreparable damages such as infertility.

Scars are not always physical, my friend.

You were able to move on. What about those who weren't able to?

Enough of this display of your stupidity, silliness and gravity of your foolishness. If there are documented evidence of your claims please bring them up.

I never expected you'll mention me again because I've shown you how much I'm ahead of you.

I clearly stated that we need strong legislation first to deter rapist irrespective of gender.

What is the use of legislation telling us men can be victim of rape without adequate provision for the perpetrators facing justice.

And you seem happy thinking all your problems are solved abi.

And at the same time you have nothing to say about men raping women, babies to death, you have nothing to say about boys been raped by all sorts of perverts, all you're concerned about is let women be punished.

See, let me tell, African will never move ahead (and shamefully these are the future) if our approaches to issues are based on emotion.

Leave emotions and let's disect issues and find a lasting solution, not always beating round the bushes as you (African) are known for.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
swtdrms:

Enough of this display of your stupidity, silliness and gravity of your foolishness. If there are documented evidence of your claims please bring them up.

I never expected you'll mention me again because I've shown you how much I'm ahead of you.

I clearly stated that we need strong legislation first to deter rapist irrespective of gender.

What is the use of legislation telling us men can be victim of rape without adequate provision for the perpetrators facing justice.

And you seem happy thinking all your problems are solved abi.

And at the same time you have nothing to say about men raping women, babies to death, you have nothing to say about boys been raped by all sorts of perverts, all you're concerned about is let women be punished.

See, let me tell, African will never move ahead (and shamefully these are the future) if our approaches to issues are based on emotion.

Leave emotions and let's disect issues and find a lasting solution, not always beating round the bushes as you (African) are known for.

What evidence are you asking for?

I have just informed you that rape can be devastating whether the victim suffers physical injuries or not.

Look past the physical scars. Think about the emotional scars.

Never you downplay rape against men.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by investigator007: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one, the rape issue goes both ways.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Torie8(f): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
They have not finished dealing with the female rape victims talk less of male rape . Let me see the man that will go to court over a girl raping him angryangry
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by tafat: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
It's been a long time coming
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by tafat: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Torie8:
They have not finished dealing with the female rape victims talk less of male rape . Let me see the man that will go to court over a girl raping him angryangry
what will you do to the man?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Torie8(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
tafat:
what will you do to the man?
I will be the judge cheesy
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by tafat: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Torie8:

I will be the judge cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by engrMikemd(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
martowskin1:

In other words u are saying women can't rape men?... Is that what u are trying to say?
Don't mind him o jere

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by revolt(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Feminists will be gnashing their teeth now abusing them as useless law makers. .. men cannot be raped... women only seduce them loooll... thats what they'll be saying.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Factfinder1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Does passing this bill stop the passing of looters bill?

Is that what is more pressing and important to the country
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by just2endowed: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sheriman:
When Dem go pass Jail for life bill on Corrupt Politicians

Abi oh.... When will they pass that bill
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by earnit1: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
ok
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Goddyj(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Time for Our former housegirl to pay for her crimes against me.
She sucked my pee pee several times back then, even when she knew I was just six years old cry cry cry

And for those saying that a male cannot be raped, I think you need new brains.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:

Is that what is more pressing and important to the country
My question still stands..
Does passing a rape bill stop them from passing a looters bill?
Because the two bills are independent of each other..
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
WAIT A Minute, is there such thing as a man being raped by a woman? Never seen or heard. How is it even possible?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
chiiraq802:
Very Good, lemme goan compile my list of Girls that forcefully had sexual intercourse with me.
Veronica
Chioma
Victoria
Mary
Essy etc.....You guys should get ready, we will meet in Court. grin
The list of girls you raped you mean?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
martowskin1:

In other words u are saying women can't rape men?... Is that what u are trying to say?
. YES. Tell me, how possible.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Donspicey:
at 7 i was raped by 27yrs old lady......
. I don‘t believe it. How was it possible?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kenstufez:
Women rapes more than men by far, nice move...
. WHAT Are your proves?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
JordanMichael:
Why no lady wants to rape me?
. BECAUSE Its not even possible.

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Openbusiness3:
No woman in this world can rape me, rape as how? Impossicant
. GOD Bless you there. No woman can be able to rape me. Unless in my state of unconsciousness or in the dream.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by JordanMichael(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chochovini:
. BECAUSE Its not even possible.
I wonder if i will have erection under duress. It still baffles me when they say a lady rape a man
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by chigoizie7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Another one should be about those accusing people of rape wrongly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.