Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

“congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky (1272 Views)

I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky by Ifeanyiwrite: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Well known Nigerian cross dresser and self acclaimed transgender, Bobrisky has taken to social media to uncover that he’s pregnant.

He made this disclosure in an ongoing post he shared today July 13 on his verified Instagram page.

As indicated by him, he can no longer conceal it and can hardly wait to be a mother.

He proceeded to uncover that he is well on the way to be the main Nigerian transgender to ever get pregnant.

Sharing the news, Bobrisky said he’s as of now fourteen days gone.

In his words; “I’m the first [Nigerian] trans ever to take in. OMG am so happy.

I can’t hide it anymore guys, I’m 2 weeks gone. Congrats to myself and Bae! Can’t wait to be a mummy.”

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/congrats-to-myself-and-bae-cant-wait-to-be-a-mummy-bobrisky/
Re: “congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky by Goldp5988(f): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ifeanyiwrite:
Well known Nigerian cross dresser and self acclaimed transgender, Bobrisky has taken to social media to uncover that he’s pregnant.

He made this disclosure in an ongoing post he shared today July 13 on his verified Instagram page.

As indicated by him, he can no longer conceal it and can hardly wait to be a mother.

He proceeded to uncover that he is well on the way to be the main Nigerian transgender to ever get pregnant.

Sharing the news, Bobrisky said he’s as of now fourteen days gone.

In his words; “I’m the first [Nigerian] trans ever to take in. OMG am so happy.

I can’t hide it anymore guys, I’m 2 weeks gone. Congrats to myself and Bae! Can’t wait to be a mummy.”

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/congrats-to-myself-and-bae-cant-wait-to-be-a-mummy-bobrisky/

Bro, wake up.
Re: “congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky by budaatum: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: “congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky by Lawnray: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Oloun gbo, baba were ni boy yi grin

1 Like

Re: “congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky by Peace081: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: “congrats To Myself And Bae! Can’t Wait To Be A Mummy” – Bobrisky by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
To take in "".. shey Dem don cum inside bobrisky fake pussy ni

(1) (Reply)

Model With Tribal Marks Surprise The Public With New Photos / Teni Boasts As She Showcase Her Expensive Car Collections / Mercy Eke Receives Two Iphone 13, Roses, From Her Lover As Get Well Soon Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.