Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) (113662 Views)

Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
eagleu:
So much nonsense in Nigeria.
So many stupid superstitious stories without any scientific backing whatsoever.
And somehow, we're meant believe it?

When it happens in your own village, hope you will look for scientific proof..... wetin you no know, pass you.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by mrbenjame: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Coronavirus84:
And Jesus wept. This is a case study of Marlians that says Any book wey no gry enter head while reading will enter into the examination hall by force. Nothing wey we no go see for this Igbo land. Abomination everywhere in the south east

You’re a big fool. People are commenting you’re there fooling yourself. That’s why this country can never progress if we keep playing tribal and regional hatred. Mumu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
The comments here sha
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:

I also onced reason like this till one woman was buried, she was into ogboni and i saw how she refused to be lowered into the ground despite hefty men that held her casket, the son whom she loved most had to talk to her before she was agreed to be lowered to the earth
Gbam you said it all

Please explain how a dead person refused to be lowered into the grave.
I'm trying to picture the scenario. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Zchi1052(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
When you thought you have seen it all
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Throw the modafoka into an evil forest and burn it.

How come only one person was able to carry him while four
or more people do carry him while in the coffin?
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:
This country na cruise grin cheesy

In other news,
Learn web development with WP for less than your subscription money (#999) and start building websites in 2 days!

You don't want to miss this! Click my username/profile to register.

I have interest ....
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by AnnyBarna: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
They should leave him there in the mortuary. Maybe his new wife is in the mortuary too.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Franking: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
If u believe the story that the corpse refused to be transported in an ambulance then ur mumu just dey start. It's only in Africa that dead people.have power.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by JaceBlaze: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
So Nollywood is real. lipsrsealed
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Akpacha(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
This most be a movie and that is not real human!
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:

When it happens in your own village, hope you will look for scientific proof..... wetin you no know, pass you.

Read that sentence in your signature to yourself. undecided
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
eagleu:
So much nonsense in Nigeria.
So many stupid superstitious stories without any scientific backing whatsoever.
And somehow, we're meant believe it?
abeg keep quiet. That you do not believe it does not mean it does not happen. Must everything be oyinbo and science?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Read that sentence in your signature to yourself. undecided

It has no connection to science..... everything is not about science

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Johnlegacy57: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
21st century and this superstitious nonsense still occurs
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Dominatrix(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow, that was entertaining.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by eagleu: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:

I also onced reason like this till one woman was buried, she was into ogboni and i saw how she refused to be lowered into the ground despite hefty men that held her casket, the son whom she loved most had to talk to her before she was agreed to be lowered to the earth
Gbam you said it all

You're perpetuating this psychopathic superstition for no good reason.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:
A video is shown where a man is seen carrying a dead body, and ignorant folks are swallowing the whole story, claiming the dead man refused.
This is 2020 and ignorant folks are still living in delusion and fear.
Common sense would tell anyone that this whole rubbish was made up in order to make some people look like they possess some kind of power, to prove something to that community. All this nonsense is just to instill fear in the minds of people and make them believe such nonsense exists.
If you don't have anything logical to say, or you're unable to provide evidence that dead people have powers to do anything, then don't quote me.
Only ignorant fools believe such nonsense in these times. Makes you wonder why we only see such in poor African countries like Nigeria.

Why are you guys taking it so serious? It was actually fun when I watched it but it seems you’re typing out of fear. It’s like you’re somewhat trying to convince yourself that it didn’t happen lmfao grin

7 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Sniper4real(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pple get mind ooh. Carrying dead person shuuu
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
muykem:
Very hard working people. Hmmmm

grin

I pity u. Dem dey come for u
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Sermwell(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dmec:
What you don't know is above you
stop saying nonsense!! ambulance could not move the dead man but these folks were able to carry the dead man about!!how did it happen??

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
FRESHG:
BUT DEM NOR MINE THE MAN SKULL SHA

grin

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by friday2011(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Mumu people
Every thing we must attributes to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism and spiritual telepathic transmission!
Instead of them to use better ambulance or repair thier useless ambulance them dey say the man nor want go house

Una for try Benz, lexus, venza or glk whether nor be once the casket go reach house... especially that lexus Rx 350...na once the casket go take reach house because even that lexus itself nor get joy and the car nor dey fear anything

My guy, the way you like this rx350 ehnn... grin grin

Hope you have gotten one for mallee...

Thumbs up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Obairin79(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Heeeeee.........is there anything remaining for us to see? Na waa ooo, even the person carrying him and those touching him anyhow no be ordinary people again.

U look gud.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Why are you guys taking it so serious? It was actually fun when I watched it but it seems you’re typing out of fear. It’s like you’re somewhat trying to convince yourself that it didn’t happen lmfao grin

Lol, I don't have to convince myself of what I'm sure never happened.
I'm only trying to free ignorant folks from this kind of primitive mentality that keeps pushing us backwards.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by wisdomkid: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
ethicallyright:
"It was alledged that any ambulance hearse..." deployed to convey the corpse became faulty .

Exaggeration or,
Coincidence or,
Clout or,
Ignorance or,
superstition or,
self Nollywood fulfilling prophecy or ,
Staged or ,
Untrue.

Nowhere in the story did he wake up to tell anyone he does not want to be buried. Nowhere did his coffin fly out of the grave where it was kept.
Nowhere in the world apart from Africa is this stunt even possible.

You dey claim woke for Ancestral country? You dey claim white man for black land?
You're seeing videos and refusing to believe? grin
Now, if you're this woke, if you're asked to carry this man yourself, will you carry him? grin grin grin grin
Awon woke keyboard fighter, rat in real life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
blueivy8:
Could that be a mannequin cus ayam not understanding how he’s that light to carry

Formaldehyde. His entire body is filled with it, he’s been in the mortuary for long so he’s completely dried out but the skin looks intact because of all the chemicals that was pumped in

8 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by simplesearch: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Plenty of mystical alienations with many underlying direct or indirect connotations.
By direct I mean direct occultic involvement, By indirect I mean he might have had a great grand father or father with past history of serious occultic involvement, and probably he was brought up within such atmosphere running errands and being unconcsiously fortified thereto. Whatever it is he was never able to disentangle himself from such activities before death came calling.
The Bottom line: He was truly not ready to die yet, but death seems to play a fast one on him.
The Lesson: Be prepare for there is a thin line between life and death, and it could just be anyones turn today wether you are fulfilled or not. Don't die unprepared and don't die in the heat and bitterness of soul, It will be eternally conterproductive!

8 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, I don't have to convince myself of what I'm sure never happened.
I'm only trying to free ignorant folks from this kind of primitive mentality that keeps pushing us backwards.

I’m sure you believe black holes exist despite Haven’t seen one.

7 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oghenemebolikwo ooo, what did I just watch?
This is crazy and scary!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed undecided shocked shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by tunary(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
No time for nonsense, if he doesn't want to be buried then throw him inside the Bush or bury him anywhere
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by chrisja(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Most of the people replying saying this isn't really have no idea how spiritual the world is... Most have never seen a man slap another man, who then falls down to eat grass like normal food.. When they have their own spiritual matter & needs help then their eyes go clear.. There are many more real spiritual gist anyway those way know things, know things...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.