Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) (113641 Views)

Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by farmboyy: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exactly what I expected

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Mumu people
Every thing we must attributes to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism and spiritual telepathic transmission!
Instead of them to use better ambulance or repair thier useless ambulance them dey say the man nor want go house

Una for try Benz, lexus, venza or glk whether nor be once the casket go reach house... especially that lexus Rx 350...na once the casket go take reach house because even that lexus itself nor get joy and the car nor dey fear anything
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by OlawaleBammie: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
a dead person is a dead person.
Your car wasn't good, you blame it on the dead grin grin
Call the mechanic to fix your dead car.
U don't know anything....shishi u don't know.

move away from Lagos and be adventurous, u will see things.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by chlowi(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
this one funny me die ..... Naija sha ... na only una waka come ? ahn ahn ....
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by STENON(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:

Good evening please can I send a pm?
Please what is the pm all about ?
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by silverkings: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

When people like you comment here I laugh. grin You've seen nothing. There are powers and there are powers. Peace

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by silverkings: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ceejay953:
It happened in Ekwulobia Anambra state.. old news
Where in Ekwulobia?
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by seborrhic: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
mrbenjame:
I can relate this story. My father’s elder brother was burying his first wife. Although when she was alive they quarrel all the time and the man was no longer taking care of her because of the hatred they had for themselves.

When it was time for her to go home, we got to a certain point and this same thing happened. The ambulance stopped. The driver tried all he could but no way.

He immediately knew what was wrong. He went into the ambulance and brought out a hot drink and handed it over to my uncle telling him that anything he knows that would calm his wife’s mind down he should start saying it now with the hot drink.

My uncle started calling her pet name, begging and begging. When I heard all he said I started crying. I cried not because I felt for my uncle. I cried because since I was born I’ve never seen or heard my uncle talk in a calm manner to that woman in their 48 years of marriage.

As soon as he finished he poured the drink on the ground apologizing. After he finished the ambulance driver put on the ignition just once and the ambulance started. That was how we finally got home to bury her. It happens. I’m a living witness.

Rubbish.
Kids story.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Powerbankseller(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
these guys will do the job perfectly.
never be caught on low battery

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
SirMichael1:
What is a back to sender operation?

When an arrow is thrown at the wrong Person(Who is a GENUIE Child of GOD) , The Arrow will definitely go back to Sender! The Repercussion is always deadly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by silverkings: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Franking:
If u believe the story that the corpse refused to be transported in an ambulance then ur mumu just dey start. It's only in Africa that dead people.have power.
You're the mumu here because you've seen nothing. I have firsthand experience of such twice. Do you that after the coffin was taken into the ambulance, it refused to start. We thought it was faulty ambulance and ordered for another one yet after transferring the coffin to a brand new ambulance it didn't move. Mind you that immediately the coffin was brought down the first ambulance moved.... So u people are yet to see things. I've talked with morticians. Those guys see or experience nasty things on a daily. There are powers and there are powers.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Bruno3000(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Occult man Spotted!
That's how they react when you hit them
You talk too much. My instint tells me u are fake and my instincts never dissapoint me. So u better sharrap there, holier than thou set if people.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by mrbenjame: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
seborrhic:

Rubbish.
Kids story.

Everyone must not believe. So get that ok?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Bruno3000(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!
No I won't, I hate 'holier than thou' set of people.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by ronyman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
You don talk na, wise man. You forget that the spiritual controls the physical...
sexylassie2:

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bruno3000:
You talk too much. My instint tells me u are fake and my instincts never dissapoint me. So u better sharrap there, holier than thou set if people.

I am well okay with you calling me Names..

All I care about is that Your Instinct Leads you to Accept JESUS! That is what is Important Bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Profadvocate: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Growing up in esan land in the 70s this was very common then

Rip

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Profadvocate: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Growing up in esan land (Edo state) in the 70s this was very common then

Rip
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Arewa1408: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
I dont understand. I thought the man is DEAD A dead man is stopping a vehicle from moving? Nonsense.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by BananaPeel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
The man carrying the corpse is the real dead man walking. Just negodu his guts....

4 Likes

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Bruno3000(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am well okay with you calling me Names..

All I care about is that Your Instinct Leads you to Accept JESUS! That is what is Important Bro..
Just hustle ur own salvation with fear and trembling. This world is gone.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Mumu people
Every thing we must attributes to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism and spiritual telepathic transmission!
Instead of them to use better ambulance or repair thier useless ambulance them dey say the man nor want go house

Una for try Benz, lexus, venza or glk whether nor be once the casket go reach house... especially that lexus Rx 350...na once the casket go take reach house because even that lexus itself nor get joy and the car nor dey fear anything
Don't argue about that. My late uncle did same many years ago before he was eventually buried. So many Mysteries in the world

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
That's ConfirmedZombie
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Wonders will never end!!

If you investigate, He is likely to be involved in One occultic Nonsense or the other..

Probably a Mistake on an Astral travel Operation or a Back to Sender Operation nailed him ..

Lift him up and put him inside the dust!he is dust and to dust will he be sent to..
[/s]
Trash
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dead man they should just woop that your ass
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Mumu people

Damn! You're a real niggarrr with this

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
KosiGee:
People should stop being silly. They just disrespected the remains on the guy because the owner of the vehicle didn’t service his vehicle. I don’t think the car’s problems bothered on any spiritual or supernatural stuffs.

The jalopy was badly maintained and might not have been serviced at all.
They used several different cars
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by SLOVFO(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is crazy and gross. How can one carry a dead man like that? So unhygienic...They would have brought a wheelbarrow, at least and cover up the corpse with a sheet before transporting it back to the village or wherever.
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Primitive East.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Confirmedzombie: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
emeernest:
That's ConfirmedZombie

Otu Nnegi dere
Re: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) by Sailorsoldier1: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Cosmatikka:
The movie "Last Burial" comes to mind.
He must be an evil man.
I witnessed this type of incidence sometime ago in Ogbomosho where dey where begging a dead man in a casket to allow the ambulance to move.

Meanwhile, dat guy carrying the corpse like dat is not an ordinary man. He must be a retired mortician
was told the man that lifted him out of d casket died next day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.