Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu (745 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Asks Court To Nullify Ondo APC Governorship Primary / Na’anyil Magdalene Dakogol Kidnapped! APC Aspirant Abducted On Election Day / 20 Taraba APC Aspirant Quit Party, Join UDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by madamgrace: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Contrary to the rumour going round that Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN, has been disqualified from contesting the primary election under the All Progressive Congress party, he has confirmed on his Facebook page that he wasn’t disqualified.

Akeredolu who posted his ongoing meeting with the Union leaders at the government House Akure, to resolve all the lingering issues with the workers, said he wished the disqualified APC Aspirant who was to meet the Appeal committee in Abuja today the best.

His words: “Currently in Akure meeting with Labour union leaders concerning their demands. I trust we shall all reach a compromise that is beneficial to all parties.

“I’d also like to wish my fellow aspirant meeting the APC Gubernatorial appeals committee today in Abuja all the best”.

https://www.inform.ng/post/i-wish-disqualified-ondo-apc-aspirant-the-best-akeredolu
Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by crispus09(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
akeredolu no wan take chances
Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by dinoplus: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Typical of most Nigerian politicians. Detect smoke, jump ship...
Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by kayusely70(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lets Wait And Watch
Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by cpu2006(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
i thought Akeredolu too was disqualified grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by AroleOduduwa2: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Imagine a party that can't get it affairs together, promising Nigerians a better life. Charity they say start at home.
Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by PIMPAR: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Only dirty pigs believe the story from onset that Akeredolu was disqualified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by Charmingrascal(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Aketi is for Ondo Ondo is for Aketi

Agboola and his cohorts are only wasting money and time

1 Like

Re: I Wish Disqualified Ondo APC Aspirant The Best - Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Akeredolu na marlian walahi.

He no get respect for em rivals

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protests around the world - October 10, 2020 / Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Planning To Use #EndSARS Protest To Destabilise Rivers / Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.