Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists (741 Views)

Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by OK2NVME: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
What is happening in Oyigbo now is nothing short of full scale war complete with an ongoing ethnic cleansing .

When I have been shouting my voice sore that this Nnamdi Kanu is not interested in any Biafra but rather working to instigate a war in the SE and SS and that he is answerable to the same Jewish masters that made that disaster President , some called me a nut.

Now we are witnessing it.

The military contingent drafted to Oyigbo are mainly from the north .

That wombat Jew rat is comfortable in his Rothschild paid flat in the UK rambling and instigating the youth to go to war when he knows they stand no chance.

The next operation will sweep through Abia , Ebonyi and Anambra.

You fools did not learn from the mistakes of 1966 and rather than see how you Igbos were used to bring about the collapse of the regional arrangement and from there the Fulani hegenomy, you will be claiming victim.

Now see what is happening in Oyigbo.

Where are the UN intervention troops?

Where is your mighty Israel to the rescue ?

I am mad that you Igbos who I used to hold in high esteem will fall for this trickster.

Buhari will be very grateful to Kanu for keeping up to his bail conditions of continuing the incitement .

I don't want to here no Abakailiki genocide cries .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ate you sure, there is an uprising in oyigbo
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Pierocash(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
It is the shameless governor of Rivers State who is trading his people into ethnic cleansing just for PdP Presidential Ambition.

How can the people that voted him be subjected to terror and oppression in their own land with the support of Fulani Jihadists in connivance with wike

Ntoor for them, when I was telling them that Wike will mess them up for mere political ambition ,they called me names.

They will suffer under that evil Thugnor called wike till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by MadamExcellency: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
No video, no pictures. Just childish rants and opinions.

What were you trying to say because you didn't communicate.
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by OK2NVME: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pierocash:
It is the shameless governor of Rivers State who is trading his people into ethnic cleansing just for PdP Presidential Ambition.

How can the people that voted him be subjected to terror and oppression in their own land with the support of Fulani Jihadists in connivance with wike

Ntoor for them, when I was telling them that Wike will mess them up for mere political ambition ,they called me names.

They will suffer under that evil Thugnor called wike till 2023

It's too damn early to start your victimhood and finger pointing .

Wait till all of the SE is burnt to the ground and half the population wiped out by the Jihadists army.

1 Like

Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by OK2NVME: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

This is not picture story book time.
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by thatsleepboy1: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
this matter na ọbá o. I'm highly speechless even their manchis them no fit shakara them? Na wa o
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by helinues: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

It's too damn early to start your victimhood and finger pointing .

Wait till all of the SE is burnt to the ground and half the population wiped out by the Jihadists army.

So rivers is now southeast abi?

Make una dey there make soldiers dey kill rivers ppl in the name of Ipob....

I laugh in chinese
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:
What is happening in Oyigbo now is nothing short of full scale war complete with an ongoing ethnic cleansing .

When I have been shouting my voice sore that this Nnamdi Kanu is not interested in any Biafra but rather working to instigate a war in the SE and SS and that he is answerable to the same Jewish masters that made that disaster President , some called me a nut.

Now we are witnessing it.

The military contingent drafted to Oyigbo are mainly from the north .

That wombat Jew rat is comfortable in his Rothschild paid flat in the UK rambling and instigating the youth to go to war when he knows they stand no chance.

The next operation will sweep through Abia , Ebonyi and Anambra.

You fools did not learn from the mistakes of 1966 and rather than see how you Igbos were used to bring about the collapse of the regional arrangement and from there the Fulani hegenomy, you will be claiming victim.

Now see what is happening in Oyigbo.

Where are the UN intervention troops?

Where is your mighty Israel to the rescue ?

I am mad that you Igbos who I used to hold in high esteem will fall for this trickster.

Buhari will be very grateful to Kanu for keeping up to his bail conditions of continuing the incitement .

I don't want to here no Abakailiki genocide cries .
So kanu is the one killing the youth
Or Nigeria murderous troop
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by MadamExcellency: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

This is not picture story book time.

You can only communicate effectively on current events with empirical evidence and verifiable statistics.
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Admissionclass: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Make them do rubbish reach ABA ..
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Passionate888: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oyigbo doesn't belong to the igbo's, it belongs to the Ogonis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by OK2NVME: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

You can only communicate effectively on current events with empirical evidence and verifiable statistics.

Did I tell you I am a reporter or your errand boy ?

I have been following what is happening in Oyigbo for close to a week now and have friends stranded in that town.

Go and form war reporter and get the pics if you are so into Gore p0rn.
Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Nwaelohim: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

What were you trying to say because you didn't communicate.

Shut up.. do you live in Port Harcourt? Do you know what kanu has caused for igbos. You are waiting for pictures and videos.oyeara

1 Like

Re: Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists by Admissionclass: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

Did I tell you I am a reporter or your errand boy ?

I have been following what is happening in Oyigbo for close to a week now and have friends stranded in that town.

Go and form war reporter and get the pics if you are so into Gore p0rn.

We are watching watching with one eye ,make una make am full time jihad now why hide under Nigerian armt,well I forgot fulanis are cowards who only strike at night who cannot face their victim one on one , start the jihad already and loose your "one Nigeria forever" any war they breaks out of Nigeria means the end of Nigeria..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio / Dr. Kemi Blows Hot, Reveals Why Aisha Buhari Left Her Position As First Lady / Yoruba Has A History Of Humiliation In Nigeria And This Must Be Addressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.