Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

"Bimbo Akintola Is An Actress Of Whom Very Often I Am In Awe" - Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bimbo Akintola Is An Actress Of Whom Very Often I Am In Awe" - Joke Silva (647 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Bimbo Akintola Is An Actress Of Whom Very Often I Am In Awe" - Joke Silva by AmeboBook: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Joke Silva admires Bimbo Akintola for being really talented and getting right into whatever character she plays in a movie with ease. The highly respected Nigerian actress also praised her colleague for being able to "brilliantly pulls off" roles in both English and Yoruba movies. She wrote in an Instagram post:

"Bimbo Akintola is an actress of whom very often I am in awe. She is what I call a morpher embodying whatever character she plays with amazing ease and seeming effortlessness – and she does with whether she is performing on screen or on stage. To crown it all, she brilliantly pulls off both English and Yoruba roles with equal ease. You inspire me @bimboakintola".

Her followers were not left out of praising Bimbo Akintola.

geenafoodiesandspice: "Totally agree ma. @bimboakintola is a rare one with her fantastic intepretation of roles ���... and you ma, you are legend ���".

therealmofola: "I seldom comment on pages or post but @bimboakintola is one of my favourites actors. I love her good command of the English language. She is amazingly brilliant �".

mile12marketwoman: "I concur!!! @bimboakintola has been on of my all time favorites � well done ma'am".

adedotunfemi: "She's absolutely phenomenal... Excellent at her crafts".

as_tmmmay: "Epic � coming from the mother of them all @ajokesilva �".

lababs1969: "Just like u mama. U are always exceptional".

https://www.amebobook.com/bimbo-akintola-is-what-i-call-a-morpher-embodying-whatever-character-she-plays-nollywood-giant-joke-silva-says/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: "Bimbo Akintola Is An Actress Of Whom Very Often I Am In Awe" - Joke Silva by popsy2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Profile(full List + Photos) / Things Nengi Has Been Doing To Show She Likes Ozo (VIDEO) / If Your Land Has Witches Warlocks Then You Have Homosexuals And Human Sacrificer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.