Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok (498 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Ronky001(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Author Reno Omokori, known for his nuggets has bared his thoughts on the kind of man some women describe as an ‘Ideal Man’. He says most women want a rich man, who would spend all his money on you, and still give you all the attention in the world.

He comes to the conclusion that any man who is rich, spends on you, and still gives you all the attention is most likely a fraudster.

https://gisthubnaija.com/if-a-man-is-rich-and-spends-all-his-time-with-you-he-is-a-fraudster-reno-omokri/

In his words “When you read what some women describe as a ‘good man’, you realise that they want someone who is wealthy, yet spends all his time with them. Listen, if a man is rich and spends all his time with you, rather than at work, he is likely a fraudster!”

A lot of women need to understand that a hardworking man cannot give you 100 percent attention. Only a lazy man would be able to give all that.

https://gisthubnaija.com/if-a-man-is-rich-and-spends-all-his-time-with-you-he-is-a-fraudster-reno-omokri/

1 Like

Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by NettyNelly(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin True, Reno on point.
My signature is saying something
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Glendoni: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ronky001:
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Author Reno Omokori, known for his nuggets has bared his thoughts on the kind of man some women describe as an ‘Ideal Man’. He says most women want a rich man, who would spend all his money on you, and still give you all the attention in the world.

He comes to the conclusion that any man who is rich, spends on you, and still gives you all the attention is most likely a fraudster.

In his words “When you read what some women describe as a ‘good man’, you realise that they want someone who is wealthy, yet spends all his time with them. Listen, if a man is rich and spends all his time with you, rather than at work, he is likely a fraudster!”

A lot of women need to understand that a hardworking man cannot give you 100 percent attention. Only a lazy man would be able to give all that.

Certainly, majority of women just want to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Officialgarri: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
NettyNelly:
grin True, Reno on point.
My signature is saying something
Man, pause for a moment to think for yourself angry

According to your signature, you are a graphics designer.... When you take orders and your office is just your laptop, do you need to go hide somewhere just because Reno says you shouldn't be with your wife.

Just don't let these so-called motivational leaders mislead you with their own personal opinions
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by popsy2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ok
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Abi naw
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Themainboy22: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Themainboy22: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Or a SIMP.
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

Man, pause for a moment to think for yourself angry

According to your signature, you are a graphics designer.... When you take orders and your office is just your laptop, do you need to go hide somewhere just because Reno says you shouldn't be with your wife.

Just don't let these so-called motivational leaders mislead you with their own personal opinions

You have completely misunderstood Reno.

Even if your laptop is your office, if you are working on your laptop, you can't afford to give attention to your woman.

But women want your wages and all your attention.

Presently, I am working from home due to this pandemic. But I can tell you that when I am working on my laptop, I cannot have time for anyone.

This is not my first time working remotely. I once did it when I had a steady girlfriend. I created a small office in my spare bedroom. Whenever I was working, my girlfriend would be in the sitting room or anywhere else in the flat. Sometimes, I would work long hours, sometimes short hours.

Women crave attention, and you just have to find time to give it to them. But never compromise on work, even if your laptop is your office. Because if you fail at work, they are the ones that will still call you out and compare you to another man. You can't be working your ass out and still be able to give women all the attention they crave.
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by Officialgarri: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You have completely misunderstood Reno.

Even if your laptop is your office, if you are working on your laptop, you can't afford to give attention to your woman.

But women want your wages and all your attention.

Presently, I am working from home due to this pandemic. But I can tell you that when I am working on my laptop, I cannot have time for anyone.

This is not my first time working remotely. I once did it when I had a steady girlfriend. I created a small office in my spare bedroom. Whenever I was working, my girlfriend would be in the sitting room or anywhere else in the flat. Sometimes, I would work long hours, sometimes short hours.

Women crave attention, and you just have to find time to give it to them. But never compromise on work, even if your laptop is your office. Because if you fail at work, they are the ones that will still call you out and compare you to another man. You can't be working your ass out and still be able to give women all the attention they crave.

Stop defending what is not. Can even a fraudster give all his attention out?.. He needs to stay focused and meet with other gang members. Reno is simply talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is A Fraudster — Reno Omok by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

Stop defending what is not. Can even a fraudster give all his attention out?.. He needs to stay focused and meet with other gang members. Reno is simply talking nonsense.

You have a point, though.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking - Ozo Runs From Dorathys Breast; See Video / "We Lost My Twin Brother When We Were 3 Years Old" Actor Taiwo Adeyemi / Adedimeji Lateef Should Stop His Tears Because Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.