Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" (49954 Views)

Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired / Davido: God Punish You, See You In Court Bitch... / CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Praizeupdates: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Music star Davido seems to be feeling himself as he looks dope, show off new outfit.

He said God himeslf take his time to create him specially. You agree ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/god-takes-his-time-to-create-me-davido-looks-dope-in-new-adorable-photos/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Praizeupdates: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
See How Chioma blushing about Davido new outfit.. see her comments that got people talking >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fresh

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dope

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yeah we PDP guys are always dope

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yes,you are essential mad youth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by celebgistz: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
OBO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Baawaa:
Yes,you are essential mad youth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1m to ur account now, u will worship him for the rest of ur life

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by ainas247: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley It's good to appreciate yourself

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Lhimeet(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked

Wizkid and Davido topics making Frontpage simultaneously

Are they in some kind of competition on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Queseda: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why should any sane person take the endorsement and judgement of people who have continuously exhibited the following traits, as an interest in building a better Nigeria:
-people who rejoice on hearing the news of killings of fellow Nigerians by herdsmen or Boko Haram
-people who are never happy on hearing any positive news about the the country, they would rather call it propaganda
-people who were, as recently as two years ago, were hell-bent on dividing the country
-those who sympathise with people who have gone against the laws of the land either by way of funds misappropriation, economic sabotage, and so on
-those who abuse and curse people from certain parts of the country, calling them all sorts of derogatory and unprintable names, only to suddenly start romancing these same people, soliciting their votes to help return their party to power
-those who never see themselves as Nigerians, but suddenly now loves Nigeria more than Nigerians and knows what's best for the country
Those who exhibit these traits can never wish the country well, hence, their endorsement/support of any candidate is a red flag for discerning minds. They can't be trusted to make judgements devoid of mischief and evil intentions for the country.
Use your head Nigerians smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Sirmuel1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Enjoy your money!!!! and stay clear from broke Ladies, they are so useless cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Yewandequeen(f): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Authoreety: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
If hem no praise himself, who will?

Nice pixes though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by deebrain(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm...

It depends.

The original look was actually 2pac.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by ekaette1621: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin
Mr DaviFROG

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
God also took his time to Give you FROG VOICE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by zoedew: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
And it hasn’t taken you time to mess up what God created! #hideousmessofabeing

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by kaen1317: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
MTV award for making mouth goes to davido

1 Like

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by marvin906(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
yawwwnnn

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by 9jaBloke: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
'...God took His time' David, except you were created multiple times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by emmyreb(f): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
All creatures are perfect

Canon Camera for sale....check my signature

1 Like

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by naijaguy123456(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Jnrbayerno(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
See em flat nyash

1 Like

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Saintsami(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
I did not agree cos the other time u upload your throwback 10 years photo, u look like "iya basira" rag which dem they use to clean table when they finish eating.

it is the work of money.
so shut up!
anyway, u hands a little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by Factfinder1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wch kind sheo be this angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by emmabest2000(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
OBO onu awo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" by mrkings84(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Is that why he is wearing tear tear jeans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.