Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Satanic Manipulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Manipulation (301 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / Satanic Haircuts And Tatoos Expozed / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satanic Manipulation by Alexandra22(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ecclesiastes 10:7 “I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.”

Ezekiel 21:27 "I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him."

Psalms 4:2 "O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah."

The wicked does not want you to receive or enjoy God's blessings, His favour and provisions.

Every man born of a woman, every man created by God is born with a glory - the glory of God. The enemy has denied most of us this glory.

Isaiah 43:7 "Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him."

Our enemies uses enchantments, bewitched foods and demonic trade by barter to snatch our glory, virtues and destinies for us.

Pastor Ashimilowo told a story of how he almost lost his destiny as a child to a neighbour's child. The woman had gone out to buy biscuits and candies to share to the neighbour's children to celebrate her son's birthday. He said he didn't know what took him to the neighbour's door where he heard her making incantations on the items that any child that eats it will forfeit his/her destiny to her own child. This is called satanic trade or satanic trade by barter.

Many people have eaten bewitched and cursed food from different kinds of place, occasions and events.

The enemy also uses sex in the dream to steal people's destinies and virtues. Not all sex in the dream is a sign of spirit spouse, some are the handiwork of household enemies, idols and polygamous witchcraft to withdraw people's destinies and to tie down their virtues. When the virtues is tied down, to move forward and to marry will be a challenge.

The enemy also hijack people's stars and glories. When someone is walking barefoot in the dream, it means his or her glory has been snatched or taken.

There are even wicked enemies that buries these things. There are also anti-marriage spirits such as polygamy and polygamous witchcraft, marine spirits, spirits of hatred and rejection that frustrates peoples' marriage.

I remember a pretty mother of two who had just been jilted and thrown out by her lover. She came for prayers and as they were praying, all of a sudden an angry entity manifested within her and warn the lead pastor to cease prayers that he is tormenting her. She said she is the queen of so and so river and the lady has been dedicated to her as a child and she will never let her marry or enjoy her marriage and she will never have peace in her home cos she has made her agent, bla bla bla..

These are real life stories and they are real life victims: victims of satanic oppression and satanic manipulation.

Many will keep seeing themselves in former schools, former places/houses, in their villages etc. That is because what is supposed to move them forward or take them to their next level has been stolen, buried or withheld by wicked forces.

Esau lost his brithright because of food. So many people has lost their God-given rights, virtues and possession to food, sex, witchdoctors, household and polygamous witchcraft, etc. Always sanctify food in the name of Jesus before eating it.

When a man sees himself getting married to another man or making love to another man in the dream or if a woman has such dreams it is heavy satanic manipulation. The destiny has been changed/transferred.

If you have been dedicated or covenanted to any river, river goddess, idol or marine princess you should break the evil dedication, agreements and evil covenants with them.

Polygamy and polygamous witchcraft is another major foe combating African families. Witches in a polygamous family will not let anyone else succeed except their own children. This is what is called witchcraft jealousy and/or envy. The only way out is to eliminate the demon of polygamous witchcraft for everybody else to make progress in life.

Polygamy is a result of idolatry. Idolatry is the father of fornication and lust, and polygamy. Polygamous witchcraft is a product of envy, jealousy and hatred in a polygamous home. Envy, jealousy and hatred are some of the spirits and manifestation of witchcraft. These are mysteries.

Household witchcraft, witchdoctors, familiar spirits (emere, ogbanje), occultic powers also carry out a lot of satanic manipulation and satanic trading. So many peoples's stars has been hijacked by occultic powers and this is been sold in the spirit world to those who want to acquire wealth and prosperity by satanic means.

If you are facing stagnancy, rejection, confusion, mental issues, lack of favour, humiliation and spiritual attacks, you may be a victim of satanic manipulation.

Prayers Against satanic manipulation

Psalms 126: "(A Song of degrees.) When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

1. Every power assigned to kill my destiny, die! In the name of Jesus.
2. Satanic trading on my destiny, be broken in the name of Jesus.
3. Satanic trading on my virtues, be broken in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power behind my problem, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers manipulating my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Household witchcraft, die! In the name of Jesus.
7. Every power tying down my destiny, die! In the name of Jesus.
8. O God, arise and change my life, transform my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Thank God.

https://ggcrc..com/2020/07/satanic-manipulation.html

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Asks Government To Deduct 10% From Workers Salary And Remit To Church / Imam Calls Christian Prince / Drama As Church Members Beat ‘the Devil And His Demons’ With Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.