Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma (40241 Views)

Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by PIMPAR: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:

I can't be unfortunate. I am not a member of your family.

If innoson depend on tinubu, it would have closed down.
A man that is already selling to shell and universities.

Tinubu ko, tingbun ni.
Wail no more, Tinubu is not the reason you are so so unfortunate in life

7 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by OsuAmaka: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
I saw Innoson's advert on TVC and I almost laughed my ass off the chair. Heard he was allowed at a discounted rate. Eboes would insult you in the morning but sneak in to lick your feet at night.

-Osu amaka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by APCNig: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
ERockson:
Innoson this Innoson that when we have lots of Vehicle assembly plants in the country doing their business without crying foul daily. I don't know who curses Ipob with victim mentality.

Victim Mentality, that is why they are always crying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by sesan85(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
"He lamented that some Nigerians, especially those
of South East origin, have developed the habit of
deriding and running him and his company that
manufactures the IVM brand of vehicles down."

Lol, so Igbos have been trying to run Innoson down? Not surprising. Lol, Biafla will be very interesting.

8 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by ChoCho54(f): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

Stop Wailing. Pathetic bitter soul
Efulefu!

1 Like

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by igboarenice: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
All the governors of SE are fully in his patronage. You can Google it.

Ifeanyi Uba is guilty as charged! He should not have been the one to front such objections.
The Senate is not in any obligations to patronize innoson for the same reasons Nigeria would never truly progress as presently constituted!
What a horseshit you just vomited!
Anambra lawmakers don't want innoson vehicle as their official vehicle
Yet a Man Igbos want his downfall is buying IVM products in large quantities.
Only GOD can plunge hatred out of Igbos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by igboarenice: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:

Shut up.

The biggest patrons of innoson after the FG are still igbos.

if una just buy few vehicles, una go turn am to senseless bragging.
Yet Anambra lawmakers don't used ivm as their official vehicle

8 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by LaboPolitics: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
igboarenice:
While Igbo wont touch innoson motors with a 10 foot pole.
Tinubu has fleet of innoson vehicle for his company.

You can say all you want about Asiwaju but never can you call him a is a tribalist

Ewedu propagandist and zombie of the rotten-mouth Tinubu. grin

6 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Dedetwo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
All the governors of SE are fully in his patronage. You can Google it.

Ifeanyi Uba is guilty as charged! He should not have been the one to front such objections.
The Senate is not in any obligations to patronize innoson for the same reasons Nigeria would never truly progress as presently constituted!

I thought the loser will say that Yari.ba have the fleet of INNOSON vehicle in their businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by NaijadrivaCars: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
I learnt that Ifeanyi Ubah isn't even making case for Innoson.
Nigerians too like exotic goods.

1 Like

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Casthello(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Glo 1k Abeg 07052583266
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Sososo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Queseda: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Well the accusations and counter accusations of the involvement of a senator from the East dissuading the senate from getting innoson brand vehicles are uncalled for. A good brand will sell itself. So innoson regardless of anyone's patrongae just has to maintain product quality and he will sail.
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Queseda: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
igboarenice:

You can say all you want about Asiwaju but never can you call him a is a tribalist
Ain't you guys tired of showing magnanimity to those who will never reciprocate your goodwill?
Keep doing the same thing and expecting different outcomes to me is foolishness. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Well the accusations and counter accusations of the involvement of a senator from the East dissuading the senate from getting innoson brand vehicles are uncalled for. A good brand will sell itself. So innoson regardless of anyone's patrongae just has to maintain product quality and he will sail.
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Farki: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

That's Tinubu for you. From 1999 , he has taken the Igbos as his brothers. Many were in his cabinet as commissioners. Go to TVC today, many of their official cars are Innoson vehicles/ products. Still yet, the children of hate here on Nairaland still take him as their enemies.

I can confirm this, I saw an Innoson truck from TVC a few weeks ago, I was even surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by tiwasiaife(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

That's Tinubu for you. From 1999 , he has taken the Igbos as his brothers. Many were in his cabinet as commissioners. Go to TVC today, many of their official cars are Innoson vehicles/ products. Still yet, the children of hate here on Nairaland still take him as their enemies.

He's a good man but let him allow Igbo man to be president.
Emee nwata ka eneru ibeya,obi adiya mma

3 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Collyno82(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

'still' or 'yet'
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Bighead9: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Igbo vs Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by ericbertrand(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
igboarenice:

Tinubu has Innnoson bullion vans. A fleet of them

1 Like

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Zurich1844(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Casthello:
Glo 1k Abeg
Ojukokoro beggy beggy! You aren't even asking for 200 or 500. You want 1k.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by SmartPolician: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

Many people say that he doesn't own TVC

People close to him say that he sponsored someone who owns the station just as he positioned many politicans in government

1 Like

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
igboarenice:

What is the name of Tinubu's company?

Lagos State Government?

2 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
igboarenice:

you're obviously right.... Tinubu isn't tribalistic....
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by SmartPolician: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
JAMO84:
Innoson claim to be a vehicle manufacturer is another chest beating crap, he doesn't manufacture anything; he only assemble made in China vehicle components.

If you cannot prove me wrong with facts and incontrovertible evidence, please, do not quote me because...

I AM DONE TALKING

Get sense na

U didn't talk - you wrote

1 Like

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by SaintBeehot(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
Tinubu is not my enemy. He is a philanthropist of very generous proportions. But you see, he is a thief and very greedy one! He steals from the people and give them handouts.

We cannot entrust him with our national purse if we know what's good for us.
How much has he collected from your state or Governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tinubu that PDP administration prosecuted and was cleared of all charges leveled against him Is a thief but orji kalu uzo, okorocha, Petter obi, atiku, Jonathan, diezani fani kayode, saraki, kwankaso and dino melaye are saint bah?
So all those people mentioned can be trusted with national treasury except only tinubu abi?
Kwantu, I hope some of you will not die on top tinubu matters one day. This hatred and jealousy is too much and I hope it won't get to the stages where some of you won't be able to impregnate your wives and still blame tinubu.
ChoCho54:
Tinubu is not my enemy. He is a philanthropist of very generous proportions. But you see, he is a thief and very greedy one! He steals from the people and give them handouts.

We cannot entrust him with our national purse if we know what's good for us.

8 Likes

Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yet, you will never be found driving the same vehicles... Why is that Mr. Sinator??!
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
It is good to support corona Innoson motors
Re: Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma by bilulu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
igboarenice:

Proof please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.