Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. (605 Views)

Charly Boy Proposes To His Wife, Lady D, Again After 45 Years Of Marriage / Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car / Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. by Fixednaija(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Online user begs Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel to help book to her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko as the 8th wives.

Following the alleged marriage rumor about Ned Nwoko getting married to Arabian Uk based lady as the......

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/please-book-me-to-your-husband-as-the-8th-wife-lady-beg-regina-daniel/

Re: ‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. by Gloria042(f): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: ‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2020
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: ‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Bloggers and lies undecided

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC: Popular Billionaire Businessman Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19 / Ghanaian Lady Who Removed Her P@nt To Tw£rk On Stage Dies After Falling Off Stag / I Don't Know Why Big Butt Drives Men Crazy & Girls Think It’s An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.