Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Word Of Appreciation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Word Of Appreciation (155 Views)

Letter Of Appreciation / F. H. A. L. Y. A Commends Amb. Sadiq Badamasi With Certificate Of Appreciation / Message Of Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Appreciation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Months ago I was broken and pushed to suicide

My former job as an accountant was not payjng well so i quit and miraculously got employed by a sales agency. i was one of their agents. The pay was alrite and things were going well. But I was setup by some of my colleagues who became my enemies because of the way our Boss kept congratulating and promoting me, which caused me to be accused of wrongful fraud on two occasions. One of our loyal customers even arrested me. i slept in jail for one night before my brother came to bail me.

They stole my boss laptop and poisoned my boss mind that it was me because of the fraud incident. That I am a fraudster and a thief. my boss no even listen when I tried to prove myself. I was shedding tears and kneeling down and beggin him to listen. He eventually sack me and I have been looking for job ever since. All my interview went wrong and positions were eventually given to other people with greater qualifications.

I hav done all sort of menial and depressing job. Na hand to mouth I dey feed before corona. After corona lockdown even 50 naira dey hard to come by. Since this corona situation, no job in sight and I was losing it. I even did device sales business before some bad boys robbed me for Computer village. And na loan I been take buy the devices. The loan people came for me, my rent was in debt of 1 year and things were bad. Then my aunt get hypertension and she was dying. We were struggling to pay for her drugs and everything.my brother left me and went to Kano state to gather money before corona lockdown.with the lockdown, there was no way to come back and I was left to hustle on my own

I cried for nights thinking on how to settle the debts.i would never do illegal means like yahoo and armed robbery. I respect my life and my destiny. I would never even if I die!. But things became so bad after one week. I became depressed and started drinking. i went to buy sniper but shops was locked that day. The only man open sold the sniper at high price.i thank God that I didn't buy.

I later came on Nairaland to beg but mods banned me.i don't blame anyone because of the begging situation on Nairaland but I was broken.i started to eat food from my neighbors but later they stopped giving me. There were nights I only slept on drinking water for two days, sometimes water and cream crackers. I came on Nairaland again to ask for help but I was banned again. I planned on killing myself again that nite. Then I remember my parents and that pushed me to go on. I took up my last savings to buy a laptop and do some freelancing job but my certificates and portfolio were not good enough to get me job for weeks. I came here searching for some job before i met a Nairalander. I begged the person to help my situation.He/She ended up helping me greatly and even payed for some certification for me.
Ever since then, my life has changed. I made some good money from freelancing and I now own a phone shop that I now put together to sell phones in this lockdown. The gain is good and and I am living well and my aunt is now out of the hospital. My brother has erected a viewing Centre that is also fetching him good money in Kano.i thank God for his life.

I want to appreciate the Nairalander that helped me and I want to apprechiate Nairaland and brother Seun Osewa for the site even though I was banned for begging but I dont blame anybody
at all. Fraudsters are littered the forum. You were only doing the right thing

Dear Nairalander, I don't know if you see this but I don't know how to thank you enough but may your light will keep shing and I am forever indebted. To the people, don't give up no matter what. Keep fighting to live and eventually your time will shine. As at last week, I have now been assigned an accounting job in a private university with a pay beyond my dreams. To resume after lockdown. I encountered hell but now I am a new being.
May you all keep rising never to fall this low. Even if you have, keep on living for your breakthrough is just around the corner

Thank you all
Re: A Word Of Appreciation by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Which Nollywood movie is this that three weeks or at most two months expanded into ten years?

OP will come back to beg again. I guarantee it.

(1) (Reply)

New Stemcell Remedy For Diabetes, Cancer, Prostate, HBP, Others / Canon Printer Ijsetup / Face Shield Available At 450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.