Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Letter Of Appreciation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter Of Appreciation (215 Views)

F. H. A. L. Y. A Commends Amb. Sadiq Badamasi With Certificate Of Appreciation / Message Of Appreciation / Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Appreciation by Yebeyebe(f): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yipeeeee, finally, excited. M so happy to be a part of this famous group.

Where do I start from? I dont even know y I had to wait for over 10 years before I decide to do my registration � here. I only come to read news, gist but most importantly COMMENTS, I mean COMMENTS. You people are the set of clowns ve ever known in my life. ( m sorry if that hurts but most of you are that).

The list is long; prophet righteousness to nwaimkpe to sapphire( I love my female advocate coach) to those of you always calling out mannabbq like shes the cause of this country misfortune to those arewa youths causing nuisance here( I mean those who cause it not all). I ve read of those Patriots, merciful, kindhearted ones who offer assistance to those who genuinely need it when the call for it arrives.( I hope I ll get help when I genuinely call for it) , Lala the snake eater ( I don't know y they always call him whenever snakes issue are mentioned). Seun my namesake the owner of this forum too.
You all re doing well . You guys are amazing. Thank you all for giving me plenty days of good laugh whenever I think of some post and COMMENTS.
But I have few questions o. Who is a moderator? How do I get my post pushed to front page cos I always see pple beg that "lala, abeg push am to front page? Where is the front page? N pls o, how do i be the first to comment on a post cos i am not understanding the excitement some feel when they re the first to comment on a post n is there a prize for it cos there is always a plea for account to be sent to seun?

All in all, you guys are beautiful. I love you all and once again thank you.
N. B... PLS LETS STOP THE HATE TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE TRIBE, RACE OR NATIONALITY COS OF SOME SCRUPULOUS PEOPLE DOING.

ONE LOVE HOUSE. SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.
CAN U HELP ME PUSH TO FRONT PAGE TOO?��

(1) (Reply)

Police suffer Spiritual attack Over Arrested Odua Nation Protesters. / Coas Assures Wounded Personnel Of Commitment To Their Treatment / This Image Say Why You Shouldn't Give Up Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.