Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Singer Ifiboy Spotted Chilling Out With His Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Ifiboy Spotted Chilling Out With His Crew (399 Views)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Ifiboy Spotted Chilling Out With His Crew by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
"Weather dem like am or not, we must flenjo" these was the statement Nigerian music artiste Ifiboy made when he was seen somewhere unknown hanging out with his crew Gindja Music Gang, He further said that... Read More: http://www.ifiboy.wapkiz.com/news/20784765528/html/

Re: Singer Ifiboy Spotted Chilling Out With His Crew by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hahahahah grin grin grin
You really made my day boy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Princess Beatrice Marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi In Private Royal Wedding / I Did Plastic Surgery To Enhance My Small Buttocks - Cossy Ojiakor / See Reactions From Celebrities On NDDC Boss Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.