Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion (1016 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful Of Transsion’s Bloatware / The Problem Of Transsion / A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by kingsonJR(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have always been a fan of trassion right from theirs days of the P and M series and they have done the best thing of bridging the gap between the common man and the rich by bringing us affordable android though I couldn't afford brand new one then though grin. Along the way I think their dominance and probably greed gets into their head and I can say they probably continue serving us crap since the market share is there. Trust me I'm no fan of any company but anyone ready to bring premium device with an affordable price. I was literally saving for an infinix note 7 before the Corona ish but I couldn't complete the cash to get one as money stopped coming from home and was forced to find a lower spec I could afford. I use an infinix hot 7 pro as of yesterday before I stuck a deal with someone for a month used Samsung A30s and with barely 24hours of use I can say without doubt I have been scammed long ago(don't mind me this is my first time of using a sammy grin grin). And this got me thinking if an exynos device barely on par with SD 650 can perform beyond my imagination like this then I can't wait to get my hands on an SD 850. What I noticed is the bar has been raised quite higher and it seems trassion is being left in the dust which is sad as it's my favourite brand. cry special thanks to those xaomi boys on here that continues opening our eyes and atheistandproud too).. that guy is something else in knowledge grin please continue tormenting them maybe they can yield to advise and take their place as our favourite device again. Till when they can produce a good device without slamming a bank breaking price on it, I still remain a sammy boy cool cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by drjprince: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hallelujah somebody cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by SamuelLoch: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations OP!
I still use a transsion product. It's serving me well, but the more I read threads like this I feel the need to get another device. By the way, I've used "Sammy" (correct engine except battery life) and iPhone (poor battery phone, worse than Samsung).
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by atheistandproud(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingsonJR:
I have always been a fan of trassion right from theirs days of the P and M series and they have done the best thing of bridging the gap between the common man and the rich by bringing us affordable android though I couldn't afford brand new one then though grin. Along the way I think their dominance and probably greed gets into their head and I can say they probably continue serving us crap since the market share is there. Trust me I'm no fan of any company but anyone ready to bring premium device with an affordable price. I was literally saving for an infinix note 7 before the Corona ish but I couldn't complete the cash to get one as money stopped coming from home and was forced to find a lower spec I could afford. I use an infinix hot 7 pro as of yesterday before I stuck a deal with someone for a month used Samsung A30s and with barely 24hours of use I can say without doubt I have been scammed long ago(don't mind me this is my first time of using a sammy grin grin). And this got me thinking if an exynos device barely on par with SD 650 can perform beyond my imagination like this then I can't wait to get my hands on an SD 850. What I noticed is the bar has been raised quite higher and it seems trassion is being left in the dust which is sad as it's my favourite brand. cry special thanks to those xaomi boys on here that continues opening our eyes and atheistandproud too).. that guy is something else in knowledge grin please continue tormenting them maybe they can yield to advise and take their place as our favourite device again. Till when they can produce a good device without slamming a bank breaking price on it, I still remain a sammy boy cool cheesy

This is a beautiful post.

Congratulations.

Caged bird do not know what freedom means till they fly. Much love bro (no homo).

13 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by RealEzee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingsonJR:
increase volume make them hear for back

1 Like

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wait until you get hold of A31. Pure heaven!

1 Like

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Congratulations.

Caged bird do not know what freedom means till they fly. Much love bro (no homo).
Lolz.
What should one expect when he's being tutored by a reputable man, 'Cursed with Knowledge': Magnificient Feedbacks & testimonies, if you'll ask me.
Got so much respect for you atheistandproud.
Blessed be you man, always by Knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by hisgrace090: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
The first day you will move from Tecno infinix to Samsung you'll be like, "WAAAAAOOOOO"!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by Beedehmee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Freedommmmmmmmmmm
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by kingsonJR(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Congratulations.

Thank you Sir..You've been a revelation to us here and I hope more people are liberated from their shackles so they can sit up and do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by kingsonJR(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
SamuelLoch:
Congratulations OP!
I still use a transsion product. It's serving me well, but the more I read threads like this I feel the need to get another device. By the way, I've used "Sammy" (correct engine except battery life) and iPhone (poor battery phone, worse than Samsung).
Try one of the A series and you will be surprised. I charged to 100 like four and till now I'm still on 69 with data on all day albeit light browsing...if exynos is this good and battery efficient I can only imagine the joy of holding a SD device shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by kingsonJR(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
hisgrace090:
The first day you will move from Tecno infinix to Samsung you'll be like, "WAAAAAOOOOO"!!!!!!!
I swear mi brother..I only came here to read and learn but without saying this I feel so stupid for using my hard earned cash to buy this underperforming phones

6 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by festwiz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations bro.
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by opera1(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
RealEzee:
increase volume make them hear for back

LOL! THUG
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2020
I felt the same way too when I was liberated from transsion congrats bro
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by MrBONE2(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

Congratulations.

Ayam telling you grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by skywalker240(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2020
That's the song of freedom.

Although tech illiterates loves "suffering and smiling" so they don't want to pull out of the slavery.

We will always continue to tell people about the wicked antics of Transsion mobile and that is them trying to defraud hard working unsuspecting individual.

Welcome to freedom cool

6 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by SamuelLoch: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
kingsonJR:

Try one of the A series and you will be surprised. I charged to 100 like four and till now I'm still on 69 with data on all day albeit light browsing...if exynos is this good and battery efficient I can only imagine the joy of holding a SD device shocked

Thanks man! I'm sure leaving the transsion club real soon. I'd compare to see which is favourable for me.
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by Sunkanmiwise(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Congratulations to You brother,

but for me I love and I am still enjoying my TECNO Camon 15, there is no issues at all.
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by sunshineV(f): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

but for me I love and I am still enjoying my TECNO Camon 15, there is no issues at all.

premium tears grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by TrollKiller(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

Nobody called you here
Nobody claimed camon 15 gave problems
Nobody asked you anything

3 Likes

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by Aphrygian(m): 4:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

Always avoid the urge to shalaye
Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by skywalker240(m): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

The devil has no authority here in this place.

Re: Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion by tafat: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

nice one, i am also enjoying my camon 12 air like no tomorrow grin

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Extends Date For NIN Sim Registration / Buying Old Quora Accounts / Need A Home Theatre... 40 - 50k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.