Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Problem Of Transsion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Problem Of Transsion (1703 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful Of Transsion’s Bloatware / Breaking From The Shackles Of Transsion / A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Transsion by Illusionale(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Every business corporation that is established under the face of the sun is built for one main purpose and that is to generate profits. That is the single basic goal of every single company you patronise. When costs of production and or inflation are high, profit becomes harder to make and different companies look for different ways to address this issue and get back on track.
We know Transsion (the makers of ITEL, INFINIX and TECNO) they are not a Nigerian company but one of their biggest markets is in this country; almost every household that owns at least two phones has one Transsion device. That is genius business and marketing, in fact just as Android is dominating Smartphone charts globally- Transsion is dominating the Nigerian mid-range and budget class of phones, Samsung undisputedly dominates the flagship Range -Android wise- so as you can tell already, these companies are powerhouses in the country.
But there’s a big problem with Transsion, and this is an issue of cutting costs- giving you less while charging more. This is what I mean;
Every single day, technology improves (it is dynamic after all) - Mobile phone apps get bigger and more complex, new features are added and generally the apps get more resource demanding; Facebook, twitter, snapchat, tiktok and some of your games; Call of duty’s Warzone mobile could potentially release later this year, Rainbow six next year, same as valorant and some other games. Efootball mobile’s graphics were reduced upon update from Efootball PES 2021, COD mobile got better, PUBG and NEWSTATE had updates too, even chrome- Androids default browser gets regular updates, and there is not an app in your device that builds up so much cache files in so short a time as chrome, and we know what cache files do ultimately; they slow down your phone- the idea is this, apps are getting more complex everyday and so should your phone’s processor. Battery wise as well - The current standard for batteries nowadays is 5000mah, it is no longer an achievement, if a new phone releases and has less, customers are gonna be like “what is this?” The punch line is this; the processors that Transsion is putting in their devices cannot hold, they can’t stand much anymore, two years ago, they could. In 2022 they can’t.
Are you planning on using your spark 8c (with its helio p22) for snapchat next year? -You may have to, inflation is still high in the country, and I don’t believe prices are dropping anytime soon. ASUU is still on strike so no pocket money for some students to save up and buy phones they want; so you have to work your socks off and then when you do, you go and buy the spark 8C or the Hot 12i- the spark costs 70k plus and runs on an engine that should be used on phones that costs less than 40k, the Hot costs 82k plus and runs on a chipset that is meant for 45k phones. Come on sir, you deserve better than that. This paragraph summarizes everything that is wrong with Transsion; putting older, weaker chips in new phones and charging you at the same price range that flagships and other mid-range phones do. 70k of your hard earned money should get you a decent Smartphone that will perform at the top for at least two years, phone efficiency dropping is a normal thing -wear and tear- but with the features that Transsion put in their devices, they will just wear at a faster rate.
One last thing for you critics, plastic backs on a phone is a budget feature, plastic is the least most valuable of phone covers and when it breaks, it surely does- it will make your phone look cheaper and if you were to go in for swapping and whatnot, your phone will be priced extremely low. Do not be surprised when a phone you bought for 80k gets priced at 25k before your very eyes.
Thank you- criticism is highly valued.
Sparrow.
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by shawante(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Illusionale:

Every business corporation that is established under the face of the sun is built for one main purpose and that is to generate profits. That is the single basic goal of every single company you patronise. When costs of production and or inflation are high, profit becomes harder to make and different companies look for different ways to address this issue and get back on track.
We know Transsion (the makers of ITEL, INFINIX and TECNO) they are not a Nigerian company but one of their biggest markets is in this country; almost every household that owns at least two phones has one Transsion device. That is genius business and marketing, in fact just as Android is dominating Smartphone charts globally- Transsion is dominating the Nigerian mid-range and budget class of phones, Samsung undisputedly dominates the flagship Range -Android wise- so as you can tell already, these companies are powerhouses in the country.
But there’s a big problem with Transsion, and this is an issue of cutting costs- giving you less while charging more. This is what I mean;
Every single day, technology improves (it is dynamic after all) - Mobile phone apps get bigger and more complex, new features are added and generally the apps get more resource demanding; Facebook, twitter, snapchat, tiktok and some of your games; Call of duty’s Warzone mobile could potentially release later this year, Rainbow six next year, same as valorant and some other games. Efootball mobile’s graphics were reduced upon update from Efootball PES 2021, COD mobile got better, PUBG and NEWSTATE had updates too, even chrome- Androids default browser gets regular updates, and there is not an app in your device that builds up so much cache files in so short a time as chrome, and we know what cache files do ultimately; they slow down your phone- the idea is this, apps are getting more complex everyday and so should your phone’s processor. Battery wise as well - The current standard for batteries nowadays is 5000mah, it is no longer an achievement, if a new phone releases and has less, customers are gonna be like “what is this?” The punch line is this; the processors that Transsion is putting in their devices cannot hold, they can’t stand much anymore, two years ago, they could. In 2022 they can’t.
Are you planning on using your spark 8c (with its helio p22) for snapchat next year? -You may have to, inflation is still high in the country, and I don’t believe prices are dropping anytime soon. ASUU is still on strike so no pocket money for some students to save up and buy phones they want; so you have to work your socks off and then when you do, you go and buy the spark 8C or the Hot 12i- the spark costs 70k plus and runs on an engine that should be used on phones that costs less than 40k, the Hot costs 82k plus and runs on a chipset that is meant for 45k phones. Come on sir, you deserve better than that. This paragraph summarizes everything that is wrong with Transsion; putting older, weaker chips in new phones and charging you at the same price range that flagships and other mid-range phones do. 70k of your hard earned money should get you a decent Smartphone that will perform at the top for at least two years, phone efficiency dropping is a normal thing -wear and tear- but with the features that Transsion put in their devices, they will just wear at a faster rate.
One last thing for you critics, plastic backs on a phone is a budget feature, plastic is the least most valuable of phone covers and when it breaks, it surely does- it will make your phone look cheaper and if you were to go in for swapping and whatnot, your phone will be priced extremely low. Do not be surprised when a phone you bought for 80k gets priced at 25k before your very eyes.
Sparrow.

I bought my infinix phone on November 2019 and I'm still using it till today(am even typing this with it) and it has NEVER given me any issues, even the battery which is 4000mah still serves me efficiently.

There are still those who bought the so called "superior phones" and it didn't last them up to a year before developing one fault or another.

I believe it all boils down to how you use and manage your device if you use it very well it will last for you if you mishandle it it won't last for you.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Onyeka90210(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na their way na, normal
Your hard earned money that they are supposed to use to improve their devices and match the specs to price, they'll use it to go and be signing big big celebrities that don't even use their devices.
And be paying for adverts and fake tech reviews up and down.
That extra money they are charging is to renew Endorsement deals, pay for adverts and to bribe youtubers.
How can one Company sign Davido, Wizkid, Olamide and you expect their products not to be over priced. grin
Funny company, cashing out on the ignorance of Nigerians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Anticqz: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Illusionale:

Sparrow.

So true..
I bought an infinix note 10, i tried some sort of comparism with a colleague of mine who's using Redmi, i was so disappointed.
Transsion devices are bad, poor display, poor recording, poor sound, you can hardly see you screen while you under the sun. Omorrrrrr. Na the last time i go use their phone be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Illusionale(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
shawante:

I bought my infinix phone on November 2019 and I'm still using it till today(am even typing this with it) and it has NEVER given me any issues, even the battery which is 4000mah still serves me efficiently.

There are still those who bought the so called "superior phones" and it didn't last them up to a year before developing one fault or another.

I believe it all boils down to how you use and manage your device if you use it very well it will last for you if you mishandle it it won't last for you.

I rest my case.

Well said.
I understand you use your phone minimally and that boils down to character and or work demand. However for medium to heavy users and even some customers who wish to experiment/ try new apps, they quickly find they are in a puddle of waste as their device cannot cope.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by fastanddubious(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na condition make cray fish bend
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Tecnophone: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Illusionale:
you go and buy the spark 8C or the Hot 12i- the spark costs 70k plus and runs on an engine that should be used on phones that costs less than 40k, the Hot costs 82k plus and runs on a chipset that is meant for 45k phones.

the fourth class citizens (tecno, itel and infinix users) will soon come here to bleat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by MrBONE2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Na their way na, normal
Your hard earned money that they are supposed to use to improve their devices and match the specs to price, they'll use it go and be signing big big celebrities that don't even use their devices.
Funny company, cashing out on the ignorance of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by JackFB: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
shawante:

I rest my case.
. And I don't think u are a gamer or use your phone for multitasking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by shawante(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
JackFB:
. And I don't think u are a gamer or use your phone for multitasking
Lol.. Who doesn't multi-task with an android phone.
Well as for gaming if e don pass soccer I don komot hand
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by JackFB: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2022
shawante:

Lol.. Who doesn't multi-task with an android phone.
Well as for gaming if e don pass soccer I don komot hand
. Still you can't claim that your phone never hooked even once
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by skywalker240(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is what atheistandproud and allot of us here have been preaching since 2015

They're not prepared to change, as long as the majority buyer's are only concerned about basics instead of durabilities

Have you ever wondered why most of their devices are only accepted in Africa and some third world countries in Asia?

There you have it

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by skywalker240(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
shawante:

I rest my case.
Bro, you only read the post, you didn't comprehend

You bought a device with an almost outdated processor at that time, now it will be totally useless when you want to add some kind of update

You're probably referring to hardware's

The op post talked about software in more than 4 lines
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by shawante(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:

You bought a device with an almost outdated processor at that time, now it will be totally useless when you want to add some kind of update

Oga what kind of update will I NEED to add to my phone that will make it useless.. Pls tell me Mr comprehender

Come to even think of it.. There are some updates that are even worse than the previous versions. You update an app and you find out that the app has so many bugs on it and you might think its from your phone till you go to playstore and find out that even people with way "better" phones are still complaining about the same issue.

Which leaves you with the question. if it isn't spoilt or broken and still working fine why bother fixing it?

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by skywalker240(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
shawante:

Oga what kind of update will I NEED to add to my phone that will make it useless.. Pls tell me Mr comprehender
No vex, the phone is the best grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by shawante(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:

No vex, the phone is the best grin
Boss I have no reason to vex.. But I honestly wish you could tell me so I can at least try it out.
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by BrickDevo: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Illusionale:

weaker chips in new phones and charging you at the same price range that flagships and other mid-range phones do. 70k of your hard earned money should get you a decent Smartphone that will perform at the top for at least two years
This is a lie only an uninformed brainwashed person can believe not me, 70k will never get you a decent phone that will perform up till 2024,

70k will only get you a used phone possible from 2 years back, without software update and support, a decent camera maybe, but every other thing will be old.
Op you seems to forget that software optimization does a lot for android phones. Yes old chips but those apps can be optmized, and will work well, but performance won't be the same as that of a high end phone. It can last up to 2 years if you use it well.

70k will never get you a decent phone, 100k and above will, but until we start electing the right people, a 3 year old used phones won't stop selling for 150k+.... Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by BrickDevo: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:

Please kindly list out a decent phone with latest chip i could buy for 70k,that will perform upto 2024,better than spark 8c op mentioned. I think op doesn't know the process and what it costs to make phones affordable.
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by OneGeek(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Like someone has pointed up there, folks don't really understand the economics behind budget smartphones these days. And it's always been a weak "X phone can't play efootball 2022, it's trash" narrative.

Do you know much purchasing power your 70k has today? If you knew, you wouldn't expect it to suddenly get you a power beast, simply because you struggled to save it up.

The price imbalance is real, people! And things are going to get worse for smartphone buyers. The chip shortage isn't stopping anytime soon, and it will soon start trickling down to midrange and budget devices.

As I see it, it's even better to have companies like Transsion that care about the budget class here in Africa, because left for higher end brands, they couldn't care less.

So, Tecno and Infinix aren't the problem, it's always been the guys who are interested in benchmarks and numbers but don't understand that these things come with significant tradeoffs and budget cuts these days.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Eyanbahose: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oga no problem
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Illusionale(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:

This is a lie only an uninformed brainwashed person can believe not me, 70k will never get you a decent phone that will perform up till 2024,

70k will only get you a used phone possible from 2 years back, without software update and support, a decent camera maybe, but every other thing will be old.
Op you seems to forget that software optimization does a lot for android phones. Yes old chips but those apps can be optmized, and will work well, but performance won't be the same as that of a high end phone. It can last up to 2 years if you use it well.

70k will never get you a decent phone, 100k and above will, but until we start electing the right people, a 3 year old used phones won't stop selling for 150k+.... Nonsense.

Kind sir, please stop ranting
70k and 83k can and will get you a decent phone... You seemed to have missed a critical point in the post, transsion is not the only phone company in Nigeria but are simply dominant. There are other phone brands albeit with minimal parts availablity.
Check well sir.
An op mentioned earlier that usage pattern determine how long a phone will last, check above- That op was very correct.
The problem as mentioned in the post is that the spark 8c is too underpowered to command such a hefty price tag.
Please check the specs of the spark and if you can still put these same words in typing- then sir I have nothing else to say to you.
Thank you
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Illusionale(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
OneGeek:
Like someone has pointed up there, folks don't really understand the economics behind budget smartphones these days. And it's always been a weak "X phone can't play efootball 2022, it's trash" narrative.

Do you know much purchasing power your 70k has today? If you knew, you wouldn't expect it to suddenly get you a power beast, simply because you struggled to save it up.

The price imbalance is real, people! And things are going to get worse for smartphone buyers. The chip shortage isn't stopping anytime soon, and it will soon start trickling down to midrange and budget devices.

As I see it, it's even better to have companies like Transsion that care about the budget class here in Africa, because left for higher end brands, they couldn't care less.

So, Tecno and Infinix aren't the problem, it's always been the guys who are interested in benchmarks and numbers but don't understand that these things come with significant tradeoffs and budget cuts these days.

I understand your point sir, but do not address it as care.
This is business and business is and will always be business
It is their business model and they have been executing it with perfection since day one- cut costs and recycle old, about- to die chips and market it effectively.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by BrickDevo: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Illusionale:

Kind sir, please stop ranting
70k and 83k can and will get you a decent phone... You seemed to have missed a critical point in the post, transsion is not the only phone company in Nigeria but are simply dominant. There are other phone brands albeit with minimal parts availablity.
Check well sir.
An op mentioned earlier that usage pattern determine how long a phone will last, check above- That op was very correct.
The problem as mentioned in the post is that the spark 8c is too underpowered to command such a hefty price tag.
Please check the specs of the spark and if you can still put these same words in typing- then sir I have nothing else to say to you.
Thank you

Kindly point out a decent phone i can get for 70k in 2022, that Can last till 2024 please. Just because 70k seems hefty to you, doesn't mean it is, we are talking about $118 here.

You are being very biased if you say a phone within that price range should compete with high end phones which sits well over $200 just because of inflation, don't blame transion blame your leaders or yourself for not being able to raise the bar and perhaps afford a decent phone.
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Illusionale(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:

Kindly point out a decent phone i can get for 70k in 2022, that Can last till 2024 please.

They are many sir
For example
I have been using my umidigi A9 pro 63k since last year February, that's a year on the book and it has only a single line on the back glass... 6/128 4150mah

I still have my Gionee m100 since 2019- no cracks, no repairs. Bought that phone for 52k... 4/64 5000mah

And currently my vivo v238- this is much newer however

Your point was ?

And

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Illusionale(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:

Kindly point out a decent phone i can get for 70k in 2022, that Can last till 2024 please. Just because 70k seems hefty to you, doesn't mean it is, we are talking about $118 here.

You are being very biased if you say a phone within that price range should compete with high end phones which sits well over $200 just because of inflation, don't blame transion blame your leaders or yourself for not being able to raise the bar and perhaps afford a decent phone.

Obviously the point here is that you are wealthy and can afford better devices -Not bad, that is very good infact
But I do not think your opinion is relevant anymore
This post n argument are for people who grind daily, work their socks off and can only fork up 70k and have no choice but to buy a budget phone with such a heavy price tag
Op, please if you still misunderstand this... I am sorry for you

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by OneGeek(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Illusionale:

I understand your point sir, but do not address it as care.
This is business and business is and will always be business
It is their business model and they have been executing it with perfection since day one- cut costs and recycle old, about- to die chips and market it effectively.

Every for-profit business is out to make money through one major way. Provide something that people need, and are willing to pay for. By that definition, businesses are catering for consumers, while caring about profit at the same time.

Now, it is indeed true that the priority is money, and cutting cost is a way of maximising profit. But we should all remember that they wouldn't stick their hands into anyone's pockets forcefully.

Transsion is making products for African markets: markets characterised by low purchasing power and high want for foreign products. With such unencouraging reality, the company still manages to thrive and cater to the people. Most of the data on internet penetration, connectivity and online participation from Africa, how many hardware companies do you think has contributed to that?

Oga Bulus in Benin uses WhatsApp Business for his welding business in Enugu. Mallam Audu is communicating with people online in rural Sokoto, what phone manufacturer is making these things happen?

Let's tell ourselves the truth, as shitty as their methods are, Na Tecno and Infinix and Itel dey try for that area. In a country with a huge local currency disadvantage, Transsion hanging around is a good news.

And before you come up with, "oh there are better devices out there like Redmi", I'll like to tell you that it won't be for long. Xiaomi has a long term goal, and budget smartphones for African markets aren't part of it. You can take a look at the trends with Redmi phones since 2018 to see what I'm talking about. There's a clear agenda to upsell you higher end models, and become the next Huawei.

I'm not a Transsion fanboy, and if there's a smartphone brand I'll always pitch my tent with, it's Apple. Because the bald truth is that, if you're truly running after performance at a budget price, iPhones are still the best option. Someone once said, at any price point, a new or used iPhone is still best performance you can get for the money.

You have 90k? Get an iPhone 7 plus. The AnTuTu score completely creams almost all other 90k devices you can get elsewhere. That's just the reality.

Let's just see Transsion for what they are. Mass produced products for a developing market.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by BrickDevo: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Illusionale:

They are many sir
For example
I have been using my umidigi A9 pro 63k since last year February, that's a year on the book and it has only a single line on the back glass... 6/128 4150mah

I still have my Gionee m100 since 2019- no cracks, no repairs. Bought that phone for 52k... 4/64 5000mah

And currently my vivo v238- this is much newer however

Your point was ?

And
bro all these phones before dollar hit 415, now we are trading dollars for 610, i used umidigi, and umidigi ain't worth it bro, gionee trash, and all this were like 4 or 5 years back, still not a decent phones. The chip used were mediocre, and the question is tell me a decent phone with the latest chip i can buy for 70k, you started going back to 2019, infinix hot s6 was a 2019, a decent phone yet never sold above 64k.

Bringing vivo 23e into the picture, makes no sense, chip is latest yes, display superb yes, battery nko? Yet it is selling for 185k, is that your meaning of affordable, do you know how many infinix phones with latest gaming chips that never sold above 120k, that is below $180 threshold, you don't really know what affordability is in this era, bro check yourself oh!

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by BrickDevo: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Illusionale:

Obviously the point here is that you are wealthy and can afford better devices -Not bad, that is very good infact
But I do not think your opinion is relevant anymore
This post n argument are for people who grind daily, work their socks off and can only fork up 70k and have no choice but to buy a budget phone with such a heavy price tag
Op, please if you still misunderstand this... I am sorry for you
70k is not heavy bro, dollar trades 610 to naira, that means 61k is $100, are you saying that a $118 phone is not affordable?
Don't you see your problem is naira not transion, if dollar trades for 250 to naira, then $100 dollars should equal 25k, the same phone would have sold for 30k.

Do you know that redmi note 10 packs better feature than redmi note 11, yet note 11 debuted at the same price as redmi note 10, less feature for the same price. Then it became costlier. Don't you know why inflation. The people running the country are clueless. Blame naira not transion
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by saintopus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wetin concern me, I dey use my NOKIA C10

Abeg who get that Buhari meme with chewing stick abi na tooth pick make im borrow me.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by lazkizz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
saintopus:
Wetin concern me, I dey use my NOKIA C10

Abeg who get that Buhari meme with chewing stick abi na tooth pick make im borrow me.
does it have fingerprints....can I see the pics, want to buy a Nokia smart phone for my aunty
Re: The Problem Of Transsion by Morphinne: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Illusionale:

Sparrow.

Nice writeup but as much as I wouldn’t like to pitch my tent with Transsion, these guys are not to be blamed. Let’s blame our moronic, visionless leaders. Though, these makers (transsion) have their shortcomings e.g use of mediocre processors and body (I don’t think there’s any infinix/Tecno phone that’s built on glass back or the gorilla glass 5, yet we have them even on 2020 Redmi phones, realme and some other makers and at the same or lesser price range. Transsion is not and can never be my favorite but let’s give these guys a break. At least, they’re now listening to our 2016/17 gospel sponsored by Xiaomi and the likes. Now back to our wretched currency and economy, some ppl as of last year, said iPhone 13 pro max was to expensive at 1.5 million Nigerian naira; yes you heard it right , 1.5 million and now at around 850k for the 1 terabyte. In all this, people living in the US and other working human society will be bewildered by our “apple is too expensive “ claims we were making last year since the latest iPhones were still priced at $1100 same as the 2017 IPhone 10 (they will be like “why are Nigerians surprised to see a thousand dollars iPhone that has been the standard since 2017 grin not knowing that this “new thousand dollar don wear wrapper tie gele join) So apple is not at fault, blame the joke you call your president, that cursed, bald-headed cbn governor and the thieves we put in our airports and land borders; charging exorbitant prices, tagging it customs duty. Imagine we were still in the Yar’ adua’s /Jona days, then mr Adamu murufu Chukudi with his 250k naira (naira @150/$) savings from his carpentry workshop at Oshodi, should be able to buy the 13 promax without breaking the bank (mind you, today’s 250k Nigerian naira can’t buy you even fourth-hand 256gb 11 promax of 2019 grin) Mind you iPhone X and IPhone 13 promax were both tagged 1100 usd in 2017 and Nov 2021 respectively I.e 350k and 1.5 million naira respectively in our darling country. Though these guys are wasting too much resources on needless endorsements all in a bid to appeal to their tech-illiterate fans, let’s not expect a less-than $200 phone to perform magic. $200 is just some people’s 6-hour pay in a working society. That $200 used to be just #32500 and now about #120000 (black market)

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Transsion by saintopus(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2022
lazkizz:
does it have fingerprints....can I see the pics, want to buy a Nokia smart phone for my aunty

Finger print no dey Sir. Face recognition present

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has These Phones For Sale. / Ai-generated Wallpapers On TECNO SPARK 20 PRO+ / My phone and its memory card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.