Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

APC At It Again In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC At It Again In Edo (1703 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC At It Again In Edo by ogbuefi677(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
The day the APC deputy governorship candidate of Edo was pictured drinking beer,APC pay per post hoodlums here claimed he is a Christian and a pastor for that matter.
Today,poster is out,he is a mallam.
Una sure say no be one chance Edo go enter if them make mistake return this 'couple'.
The acid pastor was in court today for stealing 700 million naira,he never enter govt house ooo.

5 Likes

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Trumpcard05: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sure na complete one chance na... but God forbid. Edo people know better than vote this fake pastor, thief in to power. He has been roundly rejected he and his kpef master running mate

5 Likes

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by ThatFairGuy: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nonsense thread
Re: APC At It Again In Edo by IamPatriotic(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lost in children without permanent voter's card (PVC) will be on social media and be supporting unpopular politicians, thereby giving the impression that such politicians would win an election. When real voters with PVC elect the popular person, it's these same scattered children that will take to the internet to trend all sort of foolishness. The unfortunate thing is that they'll never learn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Cherez: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Lost in children without permanent voter's card (PVC) will be on social media and be supporting unpopular politicians, thereby giving the impression that such politicians would win an election. When real voters with PVC elect the popular person, it's these same scattered children that will take to the internet to trend all sort of foolishness. The unfortunate thing is that they'll never learn!
Voters abi riggers or bullion van movers?

1 Like

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by allthingsgood: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Noisemakers without PVC
No worry una go soon start to find inec server again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by 1beat(m): 3:00am On Jul 16, 2020
you are trying all means to disvalue APC
Re: APC At It Again In Edo by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:58am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
IamPatriotic:
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Exclusive101: 4:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Cherez:

Voters abi riggers or bullion van movers?

Are you the umpire in the election to tell what rigging is ? If every election APC won his rigging does that imy that every election PDP conducted since 1999 was also rigged because I do not see what APC is doing differently from what PDP did ?

I do understand demented fools demand APC be held to the change it promise while Pandemic Development Party be allowed to continue it foolishness but PDP will only be paid based on standard it offered Nigeria when it was in power.

The way is held election in Ekiti with Sgt Roger to rig in Fayose n how it perpetrated fraudulent election in Rivers always will be how election will be conducted for it as well so that when next it gains power he will implement policies to sanitize the political climate for everyone.
Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Afolabimills(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Apc is pure evil

1 Like

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Cherez: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Exclusive101:

Are you the umpire in the election to tell what rigging is ? If every election APC won his rigging does that imy that every election PDP conducted since 1999 was also rigged because I do not see what APC is doing differently from what PDP did ?

I do understand demented fools demand APC be held to the change it promise while Pandemic Development Party be allowed to continue it foolishness but PDP will only be paid based on standard it offered Nigeria when it was in power.

The way is held election in Ekiti with Sgt Roger to rig in Fayose n how it perpetrated fraudulent election in Rivers always will be how election will be conducted for it as well so that when next it gains power he will implement policies to sanitize the political climate for everyone.

How some of you here think every comment here is from PDP or something amazes me
Don't you even think that PDP is already a dead party?
And you think the APC doing exactly what the PDP did says it all good for the progress of this country?
Just read what you wrote up there
So the APC is also looting the way PDP did to get at PDP?
Quiet pathetic
At the end these politicians will cross-carpet and leave you and I out of their selfish interest
That you're Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or PDP/APC commoner won't shield you from the effects of bad governance

1 Like

Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Exclusive101: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2020
If politician want to cris carpet n criscros let them, that is how they have been doing that since 1999 without your father wailing or demand for electoral reforms but because the power that be does not ally with your delusion you are here faulting how I think.

I for a fact know Nigeria isn't working but those to demand change should not be delusional clowns like you that want the country return to what brought us to the disaster we have in Buhari.

Many of us can see tru your deceit n foolish castigation of the present government, they are failures no doubt but definitely not as horrible as we witnessed under the devilish PDP where result was written in Wike's bedroom or where Fayose slapped n disbanded election tribunal. Now if you can not see the difference no matter how little then pls with all pleasure head to hell.

Fools like you be making noise about bullion van but ignore helicopter filled to the brime with dollars by Fayose n Ebele flown into Ekiti on election day n yet u foolish souls be demanding for change.

Cherez:

How some of you here think every comment here is from PDP or something amazes me
Don't you even think that PDP is already a dead party?
And you think the APC doing exactly what the PDP did says it all good for the progress of this country?
Just read what you wrote up there
So the APC is also looting the way PDP did to get at PDP?
Quiet pathetic
At the end these politicians will cross-carpet and leave you and I out of their selfish interest
That you're Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or PDP/APC commoner won't shield you from the effects of bad governance
Re: APC At It Again In Edo by Cherez: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Exclusive101:
If politician want to cris carpet n criscros let them, that is how they have been doing that since 1999 without your father wailing or demand for electoral reforms but because the power that be does not ally with your delusion you are here faulting how I think.

I for a fact know Nigeria isn't working but those to demand change should not be delusional clowns like you that want the country return to what brought us to the disaster we have in Buhari.

Many of us can see tru your deceit n foolish castigation of the present government, they are failures no doubt but definitely not as horrible as we witnessed under the devilish PDP where result was written in Wike's bedroom or where Fayose slapped n disbanded election tribunal. Now if you can not see the difference no matter how little then pls with all pleasure head to hell.

Fools like you be making noise about bullion van but ignore helicopter filled to the brime with dollars by Fayose n Ebele flown into Ekiti on election day n yet u foolish souls be demanding for change.

Hehehehehehehehhe
Make Una continue Una folly naaaaa
PDP flew helicopter while APC did bullion van
Bros how is the former better
Like I said for typing that shit opining APC should mess with the country by doing a whole lot of petty stuffs as a means of getting back to the PDP shows how ...............(no words exactly) you're
What happened with being better and even jailing those involved.
The last PDP had a stake in my state was around 2004

(1) (Reply)

#endsar Happening Live In Kaduna / Herdsmen And Bandit Suddenly Gone Quiet In The South / How We Killed IPOB/ESN Terrorists, In Orlu, Imo State: Nigerian Army Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.