Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari (1629 Views)

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari, Friday, in Daura, Katsina State, noted that it was only by the grace of God that Nigeria is still together.

Buhari said this when he visited the Emir of Daura, Dr Umar Faruk Umar, at his Palace.

According to him, the grace of God had kept Nigeria together as a country in spite of differences that led to a 30-month civil war

“We want to thank God always for keeping us together as a country. From January 15, 1966, the country was thrown into political crisis. We had a 30-month civil war that resulted in the loss of about a million lives,” Buhari, who is at his hometown to mark the Eid-el-Kabir, told the Emir.

“We still thank God for keeping us together. We remain grateful to all those who showed interest in our unity and progress. May God continue to bless them,” he added.

Buhari further recalled fond memories of visiting the palace as a military Head of State and expressed happiness that the warmth and hospitality of the traditional institution had been sustained over the years.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/nigeria-has-remained-together-only-by-gods-grace-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by FirstProphet: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
This lifeless man always spewing thrash. He and his supporters I no know who worse pass

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by unohbethel(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
So says a terrorist... But its that God that will scatter ur one naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstProphet:
This lifeless man always spewing thrash. He and his supporters I no know who worse pass

As long as he was life-full enough to track down, capture and cage Lamidi Cownu like a disabled monkey....then it's okay cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by unohbethel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstProphet:
I don't know about all of buharis supporters, but going by the activities of his zonebs like mannabbgrills, omenka and Cillicmarin, they are worse than that mannequin in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Sirkingsnado: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin

The most useless president ever
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
unohbethel:
I don't know about all of buharis supporters, but going by the activities of his zonebs like mannabbgrills, omenka and Cillicmarin, they are worse than that mannequin in Aso rock

Honestly the last person to call anyone a zombie is a brainwashed ipob member.

People that believe a clone from Sudan can cage their "intelligent master" and outsmart their beerfran intelligence for whole 8 days yet still think the dumb fraudster is the best thing since fried rice are the Mercedes-Benz of zombies tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Razzness(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
And yet you do everything you can to break the country into pieces, with ur nepotism, negligence, ego, a dead brain, and an incredibly wicked heart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstProphet:
these delusional nairaland will never learn... Wetin concern me with kanu abi I family with am? As long as I'm safe in my own house I don't care who plays into the hands of these terrorists in government. But I wouldn't stop giving the terrorists the insult they deserve.

Including the f**ls supporting him, their president aka ilovedemmanna aka Nlpolicewoman aka eriggs is currently the most hated person on this site. All the swear he receives daily will last his 10th generation lol.

And don't think all the curses he's accumulating won't have effect on him

Who is more delusional than a joker like you that thinks your frustrated evil curses can enter the presence of a living God of love?

Go and rub Abonikin on your brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by FirstProphet: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Who is more delusional than a joker like you that thinks your frustrated evil curses can enter the presence of a living God of love?

Go and rub Abonikin on your brains.
God doesn't love evil.

Zombies are brainless so I can't tell you to do anything with you yours
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by zeuss: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

As long as he was life-full enough to track down, capture and cage Lamidi Cownu like a disabled monkey....then it's okay cool

Do you not know that fulani killing and kidnapping people is evil or that this government is shielding them? you must be evil to be blind to evil.
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Cholls(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
unohbethel:
So says a terrorist... But its that God that will scatter ur one naija

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Ebimor96: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Ebimor96: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin angry
grin angry angry
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Monogamy: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
zeuss:

Do you not know that fulani killing and kidnapping people is evil or that this government is shielding them? you must be evil to be blind to evil.

Shut up. There is nothing like "Fulani killing" so shove that propaganda deep inside your rectum.

What you refer to are killings by criminal fulani herdsmen and sponsored bandits. Not all Fulanis or all herdsmen are terrorists or killers or you wouldn't have beef on your plate daily or have enough cows to brag about Obi Cubanas wealth.

Kiss the truth kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstProphet:
God doesn't love evil.

Zombies are brainless so I can't tell you to do anything with you yours

And you think he loves or accepts the evil prayers of insultive people?

See why I said you're helplessly delusional? (fact not insult).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by omowolewa: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Okay, God's project
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol

But Buhari already admitted there is division indirectly

Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by FirstProphet: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

And you think he loves or accepts the evil prayers of insultive people?

See why I said you're helplessly delusional? (fact not insult).
no point arguing with a zombie lol. You exchanged your brains for 30k so no blaming you, at least family go chop lol
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstProphet:
no point arguing with a zombie lol. You exchanged your brains for 30k so no blaming you, at least family go chop lol

Irredeemable Ode grin

Read to understand and not argue.

BLAISECAMPAORE:

Honestly the last person to call anyone a zombie is a brainwashed ipob member.

People that believe a clone from Sudan can cage their "intelligent master" and outsmart their beerfran intelligence for whole 8 days yet still think the dumb fraudster is the best thing since fried rice are the [b]Mercedes-Benz of zombies
tongue
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Buhari is taking us for foools o. If a break up can take the currencies of all regions back to #1 to $1, isnt that better than this ever regressing entity?
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Myndd44isAslave:
the only ode is you who support evil.

That's why you were quick to refer me to MNK case like I gave a fück. I don't support evil and you can't change my decision.

I stand by my words

I don't support evil either or evil curses.

But YOU do.

FirstProphet:

All the swears he receives daily will last his 10th generation lol.

And don't think all the curses he's accumulating won't have effect on him

That's the fundamental difference between us.
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Myndd44isAslave:
no pity for goats who go about the forum creating propangadas and supporting evil.
Of course we can never be the same, darkness (you) and light can never mix

Shikena

Evil and satanic curses and wishes are pure darkness. Truly light and darkness can never mix.

I pray you see the light.

Shikenan.
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Coldie(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
U want Nigeria to stay together so that you will appoint only your people into position.

U can't manage diversity but u want a multi tribal country
Re: Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari by Daniel058(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By

God’s Grace Force

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria / Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South / Peter Obi Is One Of The Reasons Nigeria Is Impovierished - Soludo, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.