Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (76570 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by dederocs(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin I must marry, no go marry area mama
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Alexaonfleek: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nothing here

Just Newton's third law in action.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by NENGIsmells: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
i will keep the pikin down and give her the beating of her life
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by stagger: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is very sad.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by SoftWerkLife: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mr man how can you raise your hand to hit your woman? Much more a nursing mother. Your wife for crying out loud. Na wa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This woman has taken "Queen Model" James Brown's relationship advise. "My dear dont let your husband beat you, learn from us we your queens the models, learn that i have not diforce".

You have not diforce, no wonder you still remain enforced.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by mokkalu1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
He deserves worse. Person carry ur pikin for hand you de slap am. But actually, both are mad.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Kissiemu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nna men!

I love this...no be only men dey chak Igbo.

You slap me...I bottle you.

Go girl!!!

What can a niggah do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Saao(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Make the man divorce her fast fast. Before that man slapped her, she was running her mouth any how. All those that supported her, I guess u will take care of her when she finally move out of the man's house. Yes the man slap her which is extreme but breaking bottle on his end can kill him faster than slap. Assuming he died? A woman must learn to be humble, any home with humble woman, peace reign in such home. Feminist please don't quote me.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
O mad o
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by ThatFairGuy1: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
sirblend:
Fear ¥Øruba women.
You must be a cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by feedthenation(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have pity for the well being of the young child
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
The man has got to watch it. Next will be a knife. That's how they become widows.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lolzzzz....They truly deserve each other, don't they?
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Crochet: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by litathom(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rityonyi:
Please guys help a sister, I want a job in Imo State.

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is oddfix09@gmail.com

My qualification is Bsc Banking & Finance

Job is not limited to banking or finance sector.

Thanks.
why does this smell scam.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Gkay1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
one one
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by oluwaahmed: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nothing wey hushpupi nyash no go see for prison sad
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
An overreaction obviously. Sm people don’t know how to act.
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Paulorock10: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A husband got more than he bargained for when he slapped his nursing wife and she reacted by breaking a nearby bottle on his head. The neighbours were heard hailing her while someone was asking her to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LrRASy7h8
Nawa o, for this kind period wey person de find food to chop.. Hmmm
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by colestephan86: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A husband got more than he bargained for when he slapped his nursing wife and she reacted by breaking a nearby bottle on his head. The neighbours were heard hailing her while someone was asking her to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LrRASy7h8
Na the matter we dey settle since morning o
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Majikmoment(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Having a bad wife/husband is like corona virus... new cases everyday cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Which kind weird topics dey reach front page today .. make I go sleep Abeg.. lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by SAMBARRY: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE...and if you foolishly do, dont tempt the animal!

what a reckless sight.... both of them!
i only feel sorry for the child..
excuse me.can we just stop this hypocrisy.

The man was the first aggressor.must every conflict be resolved with violence? When she decided to defend herself/ retaliate all of a sudden they're mad people

The only problem I have is displaying violence in the presence of the child.

Nobody or gender has the monopoly of violence.if you as a man can tell a woman if you slap a man expect anything,the same principle is also applicable to woman

Stop attacking women.if you are not happy about a situation, communicate.when a man uses his fists before his brain,he looses his honour and dignity as a man, this is just a typical example

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by LagBae(f): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
vastolord4:
Nothing can break that relationship! That's called violent love.

Lol. Wetin Musa no go hear for gate? Which one is 'violent love' again?

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Goalnaldo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
I just feel sorry for our generation right now. It's like people are always anticipating bad things and prefer to bring out their phones to film and upload to social media rather than rendering any moral support. We prefer social media likes and retweets to making our society and humanity better. cry
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
excuse me.can we just stop this hypocrisy.

The man was the first aggressor.must every conflict be resolved with violence? When she decided to defend herself/ retaliate all of a sudden they're mad people

The only problem I have is displaying violence in the presence of the child.

Nobody or gender has the monopoly of violence.if you as a man can tell a woman if you slap a man expect anything,the same principle is also applicable to woman

Stop attacking women.if you are not happy about a situation, communicate.when a man uses his fists before his brain,he looses his honour and dignity as a man, this is just a typical example

sista Sambarry
i didnt say that the man/woman was at fault here, i just believe BOTH are raving mad.
A) the husband slapping his wife, (let alone while she is holding their baby)
B) the crazy wife retaliating with a bottle, while holding that same child. imagine the type of danger (aka flying bottles) that she could have put that poor child into?!

these are clearly two insane people that deserve each other..... what a reckless sight of parenthood.

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is all about understanding why will the man do something like that he should have used common sense...
Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
vastolord4:
Nothing can break that relationship! That's called violent love.

is that the new word for MADNESS?!?! whats next....he love/hate her, abi?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.