Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 (27935 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / Repairs On Third Mainland Bridge Begins On July 27, To Last 27 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Biodun1929(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
sinola:
Hunger don enter their body.....if not for the money wey dem go get,UK I know,will never resume Visa service again until they are sure the pandemic is over but they know naija na their cash cow.

Sad reality.

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Biodun1929(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2020
imolile:
UK to start collecting money without giving visas, the country depend on tourism and the staff of the embassy are paid from the fund from myriads of applicants, The embassy is broke and they needed money which they get from desperate applicants who gets denied anyways
Useless Corrupt colonial masters

I swear. This sh*t pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2020
Biodun1929:

I'm telling you. This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the post. Nigerians have no idea how much UK generates from them via this means.

Tell us..how much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Leopantro: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sometimes I read comments and laugh.
UK is broke?
The same UK that just established a welfare package where they would give you a discount for your meal if you go out and eat with your family.
Ignorance is bliss

4 Likes

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by SavageResponse(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is good news for those who can't wait to vamoose from Nigeria
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by SavageResponse(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

Tell us..how much?

grin
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Cousin9999: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
The UK might be a better option than the US. It has a better safety net, and the oyinbos appear to have more active brain cells there. The population seems to make it a point to shame their idiots, but Americans take pride in idiocy.

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by DJAgbara001: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
imolile:
UK to start collecting money without giving visas, the country depend on tourism and the staff of the embassy are paid from the fund from myriads of applicants, The embassy is broke and they needed money which they get from desperate applicants who gets denied anyways
Useless Corrupt colonial masters
They sell to you what you desperately need. You know it, yet paying for it anyway. grin grin grin
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by seangy4konji: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
lol orie doti. person weh get ulcer weh deh fast is it not delicate

Egungun be careful...na express u deh go.
FManager:

Do you want to buy sense, I have some avaliable for sale dm me now. Cause you really need it.

Yeye dey smell. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians / Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.