Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 (27746 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / Repairs On Third Mainland Bridge Begins On July 27, To Last 27 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by FManager(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
seangy4konji:
so they can collect the small money weh deh our hand asking us to provide 6 month statement while we deh under lockdown abi feeding from hand to mouth?

i am coming...

Brain is worrying anybody now.

PS..Majority of UK citizens cant even afford to pay such money now for visa fees not to talk of ticket or BTA...

U r mad.

[s]person weh no get 50 k for account self go just say welcome development.u think u r doing me[/s]

Do you want to buy sense, I have some avaliable for sale dm me now. Cause you really need it.

Yeye dey smell. tongue

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by imolile: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
UK to start collecting money without giving visas, the country depend on tourism and the staff of the embassy are paid from the fund from myriads of applicants, The embassy is broke and they needed money which they get from desperate applicants who gets denied anyways
Useless Corrupt colonial masters

4 Likes

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by cray91(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
you're right
Artiiclebeast:
Them need all the money wey dem fit garner from wherever to take bolster their dwindling economy.

Na one of their major source of income be dat so...

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by cray91(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
na how God dey work be that. in a very mysterious way
Lagosfinder:
Things are falling in place gradually
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by justwise(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin can't stop laughing when i read from some Nigerians claiming that the UK needs visa money to boost their economy ..
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by cray91(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
haha
seangy4konji:
so they can collect the small money weh deh our hand asking us to provide 6 month statement while we deh under lockdown abi feeding from hand to mouth?

i am coming...

Brain is worrying anybody now.

PS..Majority of UK citizens cant even afford to pay such money now for visa fees not to talk of ticket or BTA...

U r mad.

person weh no get 50 k for account self go just say welcome development.u think u r doing me
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2020
justwise:
grin grin can't stop laughing when i read from some Nigerians claiming that the UK needs visa money to boost their economy ..
grin grin
me too grin
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Cregiank: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2020
I can help you if you wanna serve in oyo state, Ibadan
One0Random0Girl:
Amen.
Like I said in an earlier post, we go soon japa. But before that, I'm still looking for a good PPA in Delta state and any help would be really appreciated.
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Bossman(m): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Have to agree. This is primarily because of the amount of money they make from the tons of Visa applications they get. International Flights will likely not even resume till much later.
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Commonsense99: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2020
justwise:
grin grin

You dey mind all those myopic people arround here?
I told people the UK can go any length to steal competent Doctors to Man their emergency rooms including breaking protocols to wave visa's, if the Nigerian immigration refuses, then they have to open their visa offices to make it official, don't be surprised to hear they operated for only a week and shuts down again after they must have gotten through to the Doctors they are stealing awaygrin

Meanwhile Nigeria still does not want to value the services of their own medics, e go clear them for the for eye someday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by ogbonti: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Who dey go all those overated countries like London and America
Go to Asia and Arab nations like UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait and do your dope shit so your money start growing like grass

uae ko mmm ni

how much palliatives dem give nigerians who live there during covid? yeye country wey their residence visa expires and no prospect for citizenship

nonsense n ingredients
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2020
They don broke

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Obodo999(m): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2020
It is not safe to go to UK now because people are dying. Nigeria is safer

3 Likes

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by coronavirus19: 3:59am On Jul 15, 2020
aycapri:
On your mark, get set, phew.......
Japa
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by EgunMogaji2: 4:15am On Jul 15, 2020
The empire needs the money from the colonies.

Quote me anytime.

Not just the Visa fees. Airline associated fees like landing fees, etc

6 Likes

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by whitenoiseng: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2020
They want to make money from this , I feel lots will be denied!
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Lifecanbeamazin: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2020
British government is not kidding around in taking our doctors away from Nigeria & get them quickly to UK.

2 Likes

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by fredoooooo: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Dem don broke grin

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by tiredoflife(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Na to japa remain
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Focusmind: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2020
All na for the gbola! UK like money die. They missed the huge millions of pounds being made here.
The new point immigration system will be another huge money for them.

The Chancellor told the people that he is expecting millions from visa application after leaving the EU as the EU citizens will now be expected to pay and apply for visas to come to UK as well.

1 Like

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by planetx: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2020
I will rather go to my village and farm before I try to get visa to a useless country like the UK.

2 Likes

Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by clintz(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Who dey go all those overated countries like London and America
Go to Asia and Arab nations like UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait and do your dope shit so your money start growing like grass
So all the stories from Arab world of ill treatment of blacks does not scare you
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by rosebuzz(f): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
planetx:
I will rather go to my village and farm before I try to get visa to a useless country like the UK.
Pls why say that can u give reasons? Cause my brother I trying to relocate there and hustle
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by justwise(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Commonsense99:

You dey mind all those myopic people arround here?
I told people the UK can go any length to steal competent Doctors to Man their emergency rooms including breaking protocols to wave visa's, if the Nigerian immigration refuses, then they have to open their visa offices to make it official, don't be surprised to hear they operated for only a week and shuts down again after they must have gotten through to the Doctors they are stealing awaygrin

Meanwhile Nigeria still does not want to value the services of their own medics, e go clear them for the for eye someday.

I need whatever you have being smoking that gave you this unusual amount of courage to type this gibberish.

For a record..we are not saying the same thing..
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Wisekeys: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 by Biodun1929(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Them need all the money wey dem fit garner from wherever to take bolster their dwindling economy.

Na one of their major source of income be dat so...

I'm telling you. This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the post. Nigerians have no idea how much UK generates from them via this means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.